Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] We Won! PB Closed
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26
@Alestrius yes! I need about 2 minutes to clear the bundle I just got and I can accept!
@Alestrius yes! I need about 2 minutes to clear the bundle I just got and I can accept!
duHgkuH.png
@bonibaru Works for me. Take your time; there's quite a few and I'm in no rush. ^^
@bonibaru Works for me. Take your time; there's quite a few and I'm in no rush. ^^
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius 20 spaces open right now, more very shortly, send away!
@Alestrius 20 spaces open right now, more very shortly, send away!
duHgkuH.png
@Alestrius HOLY WOW
@Alestrius HOLY WOW
duHgkuH.png
@bonibaru you should see it when I'm not trying to hold multiple nests' worth of fodder

Thank you for money. :D
@bonibaru you should see it when I'm not trying to hold multiple nests' worth of fodder

Thank you for money. :D
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

That burning smell you detect is my bank vault lol
That burning smell you detect is my bank vault lol
duHgkuH.png
@bonibaru Me right now: [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/fece17174b84f965f6c1d8a8fb948537/tumblr_pauoi7I6NV1t553g0o1_500.gif[/img] [s]though to be fair, I sent 732 levels to foddart for 1t per dragon so I'm still just trying to make that back. >_>[/s]
@bonibaru Me right now:
tumblr_pauoi7I6NV1t553g0o1_500.gif

though to be fair, I sent 732 levels to foddart for 1t per dragon so I'm still just trying to make that back. >_>
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius may Tidelord rain down riches upon you
@Alestrius may Tidelord rain down riches upon you
duHgkuH.png
@oceanics Hi! Sending 5 level 7s for treasure!
@oceanics Hi! Sending 5 level 7s for treasure!
zDFlZMa.png
Payouts are UP! Check the in-thread chart or the spreadsheet for the new prices!
Payouts are UP! Check the in-thread chart or the spreadsheet for the new prices!
1HDUhks.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26