Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] We Won! PB Closed
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26
@Hanmonster yes! I have both gems and treasure. The spreadsheet with the payouts is on the front page of the thread. Also if any of them have breed or color bonus, don't forget to check the dailies!
@Hanmonster yes! I have both gems and treasure. The spreadsheet with the payouts is on the front page of the thread. Also if any of them have breed or color bonus, don't forget to check the dailies!
duHgkuH.png
@Hanmonster whoops I can't accept CRs they are freezing me - let me see if there's a CR attendant on
@Hanmonster whoops I can't accept CRs they are freezing me - let me see if there's a CR attendant on
duHgkuH.png
@Hanmonster whoops I can't accept CRs they are freezing me - let me see if there's a CR attendant on. I can only take PAs right now.
@Hanmonster whoops I can't accept CRs they are freezing me - let me see if there's a CR attendant on. I can only take PAs right now.
duHgkuH.png
@Bonibaru oh shoot, sorry! I'll halt it then, my apologies! I'll cancel the two I have and wait on whatever confirmation from you?
@Bonibaru oh shoot, sorry! I'll halt it then, my apologies! I'll cancel the two I have and wait on whatever confirmation from you?
Or wait uh, PA. That's... private auction, right. So I just set those up for you instead?

Edit: My reading comprehension skills today are, at best, a huge mystery. I don't know why that did not click with me.
Or wait uh, PA. That's... private auction, right. So I just set those up for you instead?

Edit: My reading comprehension skills today are, at best, a huge mystery. I don't know why that did not click with me.
@Hanmonster It looks like all our CR attendants are at dinner so let's do this: I'm gonna go get on another device and cross fingers and see if it works! Go ahead and send again.
@Hanmonster It looks like all our CR attendants are at dinner so let's do this: I'm gonna go get on another device and cross fingers and see if it works! Go ahead and send again.
duHgkuH.png
@Bonibaru Are you sure, man? I can go ahead and just stack them all as private auctions if it's easier on you. I haven't done them much before, but in theory I do know how to. Sorry to complicate this! Though thank you in advance for helping me clear some garbage out of my lair.
@Bonibaru Are you sure, man? I can go ahead and just stack them all as private auctions if it's easier on you. I haven't done them much before, but in theory I do know how to. Sorry to complicate this! Though thank you in advance for helping me clear some garbage out of my lair.
@Hanmonster PAs are the simplest and fastest (and you don't have to wait for me to do the math!)

It's not always intuitive so I'm quite happy to help! Set the PA price as the payout and fast money comes right to you.
@Hanmonster PAs are the simplest and fastest (and you don't have to wait for me to do the math!)

It's not always intuitive so I'm quite happy to help! Set the PA price as the payout and fast money comes right to you.
duHgkuH.png
HECK OKAY uh I'll just, okay, ACTUALLY CANCEL THE CRS AND DO THAT. Brb, setting up the PAs. For real. I swear. orz
HECK OKAY uh I'll just, okay, ACTUALLY CANCEL THE CRS AND DO THAT. Brb, setting up the PAs. For real. I swear. orz
@Hanmonster it's going great! ENJOY YOUR MONEY

ROLL AROUND IN IT FOR A WHILE BEFORE YOU SPEND IT
@Hanmonster it's going great! ENJOY YOUR MONEY

ROLL AROUND IN IT FOR A WHILE BEFORE YOU SPEND IT
duHgkuH.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26