Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] We Won! PB Closed
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
The push is coming to a close!

Dominance for the next day is officially finalized at 11:50 PM FR time. As such we will no longer be accepting CRs or PAs sent after 11:48 PM, and request you try to send by 11:45 PM so we have time to accept.
The push is coming to a close!

Dominance for the next day is officially finalized at 11:50 PM FR time. As such we will no longer be accepting CRs or PAs sent after 11:48 PM, and request you try to send by 11:45 PM so we have time to accept.
1HDUhks.png
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WE DID IT!

Thank you everyone, officially closed, no more dragons <3
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WE DID IT!

Thank you everyone, officially closed, no more dragons <3
1HDUhks.png
THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO SENT US DRAGONS AND MADE THE DIFFERENCE IN THIS WIN! We could not have done it without you! Water has long memory - we will be back to help you, in return, in the future :D
THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO SENT US DRAGONS AND MADE THE DIFFERENCE IN THIS WIN! We could not have done it without you! Water has long memory - we will be back to help you, in return, in the future :D
duHgkuH.png
As my friend Boni has said thank you for sending all of us dragons and squishing us with them. Without all of you sending us dragons I don't think we would have done as well as we did. So thank you all!

~Van
As my friend Boni has said thank you for sending all of us dragons and squishing us with them. Without all of you sending us dragons I don't think we would have done as well as we did. So thank you all!

~Van
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26