Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] We Won! PB Closed
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26
@oceanics Thanks a lot! Best of luck with the battle!
@oceanics Thanks a lot! Best of luck with the battle!
zDFlZMa.png
@Emperors

Of course! Thank you so much for supporting water <3
@Emperors

Of course! Thank you so much for supporting water <3
@oceanics You're very welcome! It was my first flight so it's very dear to me <3 See y'all tomorrow!
@oceanics You're very welcome! It was my first flight so it's very dear to me <3 See y'all tomorrow!
zDFlZMa.png
HIGHER PAYOUTS.

YOU WANT MONEY?

GET SOME.
HIGHER PAYOUTS.

YOU WANT MONEY?

GET SOME.
1HDUhks.png
PAs currently seem to be on the fritz, our attendants are notified we have them but cannot see them in the AH. We will accept as soon as possible.

You can wait for PAs to work again or send via CR (don't send me CRs unless you are okay waiting ~10 hours for me to accept, though, as I'm off for the night after this!) and we will accept.
PAs currently seem to be on the fritz, our attendants are notified we have them but cannot see them in the AH. We will accept as soon as possible.

You can wait for PAs to work again or send via CR (don't send me CRs unless you are okay waiting ~10 hours for me to accept, though, as I'm off for the night after this!) and we will accept.
1HDUhks.png
@Flaeyr You good to sporadically accept CRs then, assuming PAs are still acting up? :3 (Just checking to make sure you're still around and that it won't be too much hassle; I'm between queues in a game atm so figured I'd check.)
@Flaeyr You good to sporadically accept CRs then, assuming PAs are still acting up? :3 (Just checking to make sure you're still around and that it won't be too much hassle; I'm between queues in a game atm so figured I'd check.)
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

Sorry everyone, PAs are still glitching! Might be better to send CRs for a while?
Sorry everyone, PAs are still glitching! Might be better to send CRs for a while?
DmRdZYl.png
And it looks like the PAs are working again? Come at me!
And it looks like the PAs are working again? Come at me!
DmRdZYl.png
Hello! I'm on and ready to chill.
Hello! I'm on and ready to chill.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
Okay. FR is back up and I just got through a rush.
Okay. FR is back up and I just got through a rush.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26