Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] We Won! PB Closed
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26
@Jessyta I'm not joking when I say all I am doing is literally sitting at my desk waiting for dragons to arrive :D

That's why I'm working the fast lane! Quick cash in a flash!
@Jessyta I'm not joking when I say all I am doing is literally sitting at my desk waiting for dragons to arrive :D

That's why I'm working the fast lane! Quick cash in a flash!
duHgkuH.png
Bunch of hatchlings aged up today! I'll be grinding them and sending them after work today and tomorrow, depending on my connection.

The real reason I dropped in is to say how impressed I am with this team! You guys have been so quick at accepting my PAs and CRs. I've been spying the AH to try and snipe as I can, even if it means I take a loss--and I'll be using this push to get rid of some dragons I've fallen out of love with too. Y'all have been doing so, SO GREAT this Dom fight and it just makes me want to push harder to send you more dragons. I'm hoping to hit the big number badges.
Bunch of hatchlings aged up today! I'll be grinding them and sending them after work today and tomorrow, depending on my connection.

The real reason I dropped in is to say how impressed I am with this team! You guys have been so quick at accepting my PAs and CRs. I've been spying the AH to try and snipe as I can, even if it means I take a loss--and I'll be using this push to get rid of some dragons I've fallen out of love with too. Y'all have been doing so, SO GREAT this Dom fight and it just makes me want to push harder to send you more dragons. I'm hoping to hit the big number badges.
@Akatora thank you for the feedback - it helps us be better!! I hope you get all the badges!
@Akatora thank you for the feedback - it helps us be better!! I hope you get all the badges!
duHgkuH.png
Who is ready to clean out your lair? I am waiting to give you lots of treasure or gems for your dragons :D
Who is ready to clean out your lair? I am waiting to give you lots of treasure or gems for your dragons :D
duHgkuH.png
Hey everybody! I know it says I'm not online for PB; however, my laptop likes to crash if I use more than one spreadsheet, and I'm currently mercing so I need it up ... but I'm willing to take PB dragons for treasure at this current moment.
Hey everybody! I know it says I'm not online for PB; however, my laptop likes to crash if I use more than one spreadsheet, and I'm currently mercing so I need it up ... but I'm willing to take PB dragons for treasure at this current moment.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
I am also here for both your treasure and gem needs :D
I am also here for both your treasure and gem needs :D
duHgkuH.png
@SilverOtter @bonibaru AND @snowbelle online all at the same time? How the hell am I supposed to choose?! [img]https://i.imgur.com/f7scUt6.jpg[/img]
@SilverOtter @bonibaru AND @snowbelle online all at the same time? How the hell am I supposed to choose?!

f7scUt6.jpg
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
@Deluxe spread the wealth! We all have cash!
@Deluxe spread the wealth! We all have cash!
duHgkuH.png
@Deluxe I can't find a gif that has the "everything is cool when you're part of a team" line so sing it in your head..... [img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/0d726bb22e9fd117f67e7b83a3bf6fae/tenor.gif[/img]
@Deluxe
I can't find a gif that has the "everything is cool when you're part of a team" line so sing it in your head.....
tenor.gif
1HDUhks.png
@snowbelle
TOTALLY singing it.
@snowbelle
TOTALLY singing it.
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26