Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CHOP SHOP ART SHOP GIJINKAS [CLOSED]
1 2
done ;)
done ;)
Need money? Be My Alchemist!
@GayJesus

hello wow I LOVE your art! please reserve me a slot, but I have a couple of questions before I actually fill out the form if that's alright with you!

does this type of art count as "painted" or just "colored?"

also how much would something like this cost?

Thanks so much!
@GayJesus

hello wow I LOVE your art! please reserve me a slot, but I have a couple of questions before I actually fill out the form if that's alright with you!

Thanks so much!
[quote name="KaineRallis" date="2018-08-01 00:32:39" ] hello wow I LOVE your art! please reserve me a slot, but I have a couple of questions before I actually fill out the form if that's alright with you! does this type of art count as "painted" or just "colored?" also how much would something like this cost? Thanks so much! [/quote] [center][b]Hey There @KaineRallis Thanks for stopping by![/b][/center] 1. That [url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BgrgBygFtsA/?taken-by=sovrauk]piece[/url] in particular, was technically a colored piece but with a bit of painting mixed in so I can't really say for sure! I apologize! 2. Something like that [url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BOdlsYYDlpQ/?taken-by=sovrauk]piece[/url] would cost 150K if you're looking for some colors/shading on a sketch! But it depends on what exactly you're looking for! If you have any other questions please feel free to ask! And if you'd like to commission PM me and we can get started if you still want a slot! I can also answer additional questions and negotiations there! And also thank you so much I'm flattered!!
KaineRallis wrote on 2018-08-01 00:32:39:

Thanks so much!

Hey There @KaineRallis Thanks for stopping by!

1. That piece in particular, was technically a colored piece but with a bit of painting mixed in so I can't really say for sure! I apologize!

2. Something like that piece would cost 150K if you're looking for some colors/shading on a sketch! But it depends on what exactly you're looking for!

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask! And if you'd like to commission PM me and we can get started if you still want a slot! I can also answer additional questions and negotiations there! And also thank you so much I'm flattered!!
tumblr_pd48zz9es51uqex3jo1_250.png
[quote name="SolarKitten" date="2018-08-01 09:10:56" ] I'd love to grab a slot if you have any left! [/quote] [center][b]Hey There @SolarKitten Thanks for stopping by![/b][/center] I certainly do! Feel free to PM me with what you're looking for + refs, and if you have any additional questions!
SolarKitten wrote on 2018-08-01 09:10:56:
I'd love to grab a slot if you have any left!
Hey There @SolarKitten Thanks for stopping by!

I certainly do! Feel free to PM me with what you're looking for + refs, and if you have any additional questions!
@GayJesus Is it possible I can reserve a slot? :0

Also: do you accept mixed payments?
@GayJesus Is it possible I can reserve a slot? :0

4JPkFCP.png bicatcher.png
@GayJesus Hello there! By chance if you have a slot left, may I grab one please? I'd be very interested in a colored halfbody or fullbody from you, if possible! (Character would be either a human from a cartoon show or my gijinka design for an existing cartoon character, if that's okay!) If all slots are filled or for any reason you wouldn't want to do something like that, then no worries and sorry for the bother!
@GayJesus Hello there! By chance if you have a slot left, may I grab one please? I'd be very interested in a colored halfbody or fullbody from you, if possible! (Character would be either a human from a cartoon show or my gijinka design for an existing cartoon character, if that's okay!) If all slots are filled or for any reason you wouldn't want to do something like that, then no worries and sorry for the bother!
r6J6MbS.png
[quote name="tepsul" date="2018-08-01 09:46:41" ] Is it possible I can reserve a slot? :0 Also: do you accept mixed payments? [/quote] [center][b]Hey There @tepsul Thanks for stopping by![/b] [/center] Yes of course! Please PM me with what you're looking for + refs, and if you have any additional questions! Also: I do! Between Treasure and Gems! If you decide to commission we can discuss it further through PM!
tepsul wrote on 2018-08-01 09:46:41:
Is it possible I can reserve a slot? :0

Hey There @tepsul Thanks for stopping by!

Yes of course! Please PM me with what you're looking for + refs, and if you have any additional questions!
Also: I do! Between Treasure and Gems! If you decide to commission we can discuss it further through PM!
[quote name="Vovina" date="2018-08-01 09:59:59" ] Hello there! By chance if you have a slot left, may I grab one please? I'd be very interested in a colored halfbody or fullbody from you, if possible! (Character would be either a human from a cartoon show or my gijinka design for an existing cartoon character, if that's okay!) If all slots are filled or for any reason you wouldn't want to do something like that, then no worries and sorry for the bother! [/quote] [center][b]Hey There @Vovina Thanks for stopping by![/b][/center] I do indeed have a slot available! Please PM me with what you're looking for (price will be stated after you state what you'd like!) + refs, and if you have any additional questions! We can discuss everything there!
Vovina wrote on 2018-08-01 09:59:59:
Hello there! By chance if you have a slot left, may I grab one please? I'd be very interested in a colored halfbody or fullbody from you, if possible! (Character would be either a human from a cartoon show or my gijinka design for an existing cartoon character, if that's okay!) If all slots are filled or for any reason you wouldn't want to do something like that, then no worries and sorry for the bother!
Hey There @Vovina Thanks for stopping by!

I do indeed have a slot available!
Please PM me with what you're looking for (price will be stated after you state what you'd like!) + refs, and if you have any additional questions!
We can discuss everything there!
1 2