Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tjugo Writing Sale [OC and Lore]..
1 2
@deaddoggy
Pfft, you're perfectly fine. Take all the time you need! Try not to stress yourself out too much. <3 Hopefully everything settles down for you soon and you can relax and enjoy the summer.
(If it's summer over there. My brain is a bit dead this morning)
@deaddoggy
Pfft, you're perfectly fine. Take all the time you need! Try not to stress yourself out too much. <3 Hopefully everything settles down for you soon and you can relax and enjoy the summer.
(If it's summer over there. My brain is a bit dead this morning)
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@deaddoggy [font=4]Could I get a long bio, and a personality for this boy? [would that be 110kt?][/font] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30957404] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/309575/30957404_350.png[/img] [/url]
@deaddoggy Could I get a long bio, and a personality for this boy? [would that be 110kt?]

30957404_350.png
wxkj4.gif
@deaddoggy Ahh, hi! I'd be interested in getting a long chapter, if possible? c:
@deaddoggy Ahh, hi! I'd be interested in getting a long chapter, if possible? c:
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@deaddoggy I've no problem waiting
@deaddoggy I've no problem waiting
jrbertl.png
@deaddoggy
Aye, just wanted to swing on by and do a quick check in to see how things are going ^.^
@deaddoggy
Aye, just wanted to swing on by and do a quick check in to see how things are going ^.^
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@colorfulcredit I'm moving house this weekend so keeping it myself limited to mobile play only - in a week this will be back on my to-do list.
@colorfulcredit I'm moving house this weekend so keeping it myself limited to mobile play only - in a week this will be back on my to-do list.

42301360.png
Sedona Build G1s - 250kt max

Buying Battle Stones

Wishlist
@deaddoggy
Ooooo, that sounds exciting. I hope the move goes smoothly for you and it's not too overwhelming. Things can get pretty hectic when boxes are involved XD
@deaddoggy
Ooooo, that sounds exciting. I hope the move goes smoothly for you and it's not too overwhelming. Things can get pretty hectic when boxes are involved XD
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@deaddoggy
Given the amount fo time that has passed I was wondering if it would be possible to inquire about an update?
If things have gotten busy on your end, I understand. If you're unable to finish the piece, I understand. But I would love to receive what you do have or a refund.

@deaddoggy
Given the amount fo time that has passed I was wondering if it would be possible to inquire about an update?
If things have gotten busy on your end, I understand. If you're unable to finish the piece, I understand. But I would love to receive what you do have or a refund.

Hello, Star Voyagers.
1 2