Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Mire build isn't working?
Everything I've read in Guides has said to go 119 Str and you should be able to Rally + Eliminate everything in the Mire, but I haven't found that to be the case. Was there another Coli update I wasn't aware of modifying the monsters? Thank you for your time!
Everything I've read in Guides has said to go 119 Str and you should be able to Rally + Eliminate everything in the Mire, but I haven't found that to be the case. Was there another Coli update I wasn't aware of modifying the monsters? Thank you for your time!
@NineTails13 there's not been an update, but you have to be wary of the mage type monsters as they can debuff your Attack strength with contuse [img]http://i.imgur.com/oq8V71L.png[/img], which will cancel out the rally.
@NineTails13

there's not been an update, but you have to be wary of the mage type monsters as they can debuff your Attack strength with contuse oq8V71L.png, which will cancel out the rally.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@NineTails13

No update, and I haven't been having any trouble.

The wartoads are too big to rally eliminate, so don't bother with those... Otherwise, the only issues I could think of are status conditions, like Anourou mentioned, or forgetting to use rally at the start of every battle.

Your mire dragon doesn't use Meditate to generate breath, right? I doubt it, but if so, that could be affecting things.
@NineTails13

No update, and I haven't been having any trouble.

The wartoads are too big to rally eliminate, so don't bother with those... Otherwise, the only issues I could think of are status conditions, like Anourou mentioned, or forgetting to use rally at the start of every battle.

Your mire dragon doesn't use Meditate to generate breath, right? I doubt it, but if so, that could be affecting things.
@NineTails13

Rally's modifier is the level of the dragon casting it; if you don't have a L25 dragon casting Rally then 119 STR will not be sufficient. I find that this is generally the third most common cause for the correct build not working right after using Meditate to build breath (debuff to STR) and being hit with Contuse.

Hope this helps!
@NineTails13

Rally's modifier is the level of the dragon casting it; if you don't have a L25 dragon casting Rally then 119 STR will not be sufficient. I find that this is generally the third most common cause for the correct build not working right after using Meditate to build breath (debuff to STR) and being hit with Contuse.

Hope this helps!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

This was it, thank you! I had been using a lvl20 to Rally
@Nightwind

This was it, thank you! I had been using a lvl20 to Rally