Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | TCC Festival Ending a Day Early?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I need skins from MP ;-; they sould end 30th July! Not today!!

Please fix this ;-;

Please fix this ;-;
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
I didn't get any currency from gathering, and it seems that festive favors is closed? This seems to have been a widespread issue, what happened?
I didn't get any currency from gathering, and it seems that festive favors is closed? This seems to have been a widespread issue, what happened?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Same, I was still hoping to get the familiar. *sadness*
Same, I was still hoping to get the familiar. *sadness*
809PcaV.png Introverted
Observant
Thinking
Judging
Assertive
floating_hearts_ace_by_awesomewaffle11-dczfieo.gif
#UnamedisValid
TrydZDi.png
WKtl2lb.png

pyAp3dI.png
HjfaxvA.png
my current theory is they changed the time that the fest ends, but not the day. (likely ended 23:59 site time before)
my current theory is they changed the time that the fest ends, but not the day. (likely ended 23:59 site time before)
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
[quote name="@Niya" date="2018-07-28 07:21:10" ] I need skins from MP ;-; they sould end 30th July! Not today!! Please fix this ;-; [/quote] Skins are still MP, it's the Festive Favors/sprockets that are affected.
@Niya wrote on 2018-07-28 07:21:10:

Please fix this ;-;

Skins are still MP, it's the Festive Favors/sprockets that are affected.
JQQ3Fjt.png
Same, shops are closed and no currency for me (France)
Same, shops are closed and no currency for me (France)
5cj8.gif
Having about, 90% of the issues stated here.
Sucks I used my gathering turns (which is what brought me here as I got nothing and went to see if the TCC banner was still up and Nope). ):
Having about, 90% of the issues stated here.
Sucks I used my gathering turns (which is what brought me here as I got nothing and went to see if the TCC banner was still up and Nope). ):
x FR+0
x Exalting Lair?
bio_texst_by_nyctophiliacrobin-dbjj4dx.png x Previously MysticRobin
x Previously Yuty
So festivals not only start late but end early now?? You can still brew in Baldwin just not spend them....

This is umm inconvenient to have a festival now a full day shorter and while I understand they are short staffed this seems a bit much. It starts at Sunday 06:00 instead of 00:30. Ok, but it ends on Saturday at 06:00 instead of 23:30??

So festivals not only start late but end early now?? You can still brew in Baldwin just not spend them....

This is umm inconvenient to have a festival now a full day shorter and while I understand they are short staffed this seems a bit much. It starts at Sunday 06:00 instead of 00:30. Ok, but it ends on Saturday at 06:00 instead of 23:30??

Stuff will one day go here.
Yeah, I thought festivals always ran through Saturday night and then end once Sunday hits on FR time. :( I was going to get some of the things I missed out on during the week and thought it was weird when no festival currency showed up during gathering.
Yeah, I thought festivals always ran through Saturday night and then end once Sunday hits on FR time. :( I was going to get some of the things I missed out on during the week and thought it was weird when no festival currency showed up during gathering.
@RedWillia but noone dom shop is open ;/ i totaly forgot do this earlier... and i dont change sprockets ;-; i have plans for today grind.. and this is happen...

i rly rly need today festiv day... why is this happen ;-;

ok... breath... i hope this will be fixed, i rly need this one festiv day ;/
@RedWillia but noone dom shop is open ;/ i totaly forgot do this earlier... and i dont change sprockets ;-; i have plans for today grind.. and this is happen...

i rly rly need today festiv day... why is this happen ;-;

ok... breath... i hope this will be fixed, i rly need this one festiv day ;/
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12