Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | TCC Festival Ending a Day Early?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
Yeah I was just about to report this! I got really worried when I was getting zero currency... And it was just open this morning for me too
Yeah I was just about to report this! I got really worried when I was getting zero currency... And it was just open this morning for me too
CLVpsxr.gif
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/392858468425531402/472763173397725195/unknown.png[/img] hey man that's not cool ;-;
unknown.png
hey man that's not cool ;-;
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
Yeah... I was hoping to get some more stuff from the Festival Shop and pick something from Joxar's Spare Inventory today. What in the world is going on?
Yeah... I was hoping to get some more stuff from the Festival Shop and pick something from Joxar's Spare Inventory today. What in the world is going on?
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o1_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o2_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o3_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o4_500.png
I hope they correct this, and maybe give us new gathering turns or something. I wouldn't have wasted mine if I'd noticed the festival ended early
I hope they correct this, and maybe give us new gathering turns or something. I wouldn't have wasted mine if I'd noticed the festival ended early
Add me to the list of folks that it closed early for, and about 10 of my guild members are having the same issue. :( I always wait until Saturday to cash out so I can see how much festival currency I actually need. This is horrible timing as I won't be on line tomorrow, and had planned to do everything today.
Add me to the list of folks that it closed early for, and about 10 of my guild members are having the same issue. :( I always wait until Saturday to cash out so I can see how much festival currency I actually need. This is horrible timing as I won't be on line tomorrow, and had planned to do everything today.
n4tD6Di.png7J4XPYx.pnglUc1aX6.gifNktZ40v.png
Yeah, I just wasted four of my gathering turns before I caught on to the fact the TCC banner was gone and I wasn't getting any sprockets... Checked the Festive Favors link and it's all closed too. The Festival should still be going until 6:00 Sunday... Obviously this is some sort of a bug... Relieved to see it's not just me! But still frustrating. Really hoping this gets fixed and maybe I can be refunded my gathering turns...
Yeah, I just wasted four of my gathering turns before I caught on to the fact the TCC banner was gone and I wasn't getting any sprockets... Checked the Festive Favors link and it's all closed too. The Festival should still be going until 6:00 Sunday... Obviously this is some sort of a bug... Relieved to see it's not just me! But still frustrating. Really hoping this gets fixed and maybe I can be refunded my gathering turns...
I have the same problem as everyone else in this thread. I used up all my gathering turns before I realised what was happening, 0 sprockets and the festival favors show appears closed to me.

Checked the date several times too, it shouldn't be closed yet right? I left a lot hanging on this last day due to being busy during the wook so I'll lose a lot if this isnt fixed :o
I have the same problem as everyone else in this thread. I used up all my gathering turns before I realised what was happening, 0 sprockets and the festival favors show appears closed to me.

Checked the date several times too, it shouldn't be closed yet right? I left a lot hanging on this last day due to being busy during the wook so I'll lose a lot if this isnt fixed :o
Sorry Lightning:( I hope they fix it soon.
Sorry Lightning:( I hope they fix it soon.
duHgkuH.png
I was confused about this when I gathered for currency and got none. Between that and being unable to purchase even one Joxar box, I am... feeling left out haha
I was confused about this when I gathered for currency and got none. Between that and being unable to purchase even one Joxar box, I am... feeling left out haha
Add me to the list of people with this issue. Sadly didn't catch on until after I had spent all my gathering turns.
Add me to the list of people with this issue. Sadly didn't catch on until after I had spent all my gathering turns.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12