Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 ... 2283 2284
Klokyt snapped his gaze towards the fae, his neck making a popping noise.
The Tundra almost felt envious of the fae on a face value,
seeing that he's not the prettiest flower in the garden, to put it lightly.
Plague unusual eyes are partially blocked out by wraps,
however parted enough to provide a good line of sight.

Klokyt isn't about to step into a patch of light, yet still visible enough to his liking in a shady area bordering wasteland and greenery.
Ivory white claws dig at the loose soil underneath him,
intrigued by the difference between healthy soil and plague soil.
Healthier soil crumbles more easily, but it's toxic to the many delicate plants that try to infiltrate.
Healthy soil is too rich for the plague-lands,
much too acidic and mineral-bound for the plague to expand too fast.

His fur is rough and patchy, however when in thick patches,
looking more like dreads.
The creature can fly, however not for pronounced periods of time.
one or two hours if he's lucky, twenty minutes at absolute minimum.

yeet @tiimless
Klokyt snapped his gaze towards the fae, his neck making a popping noise.
The Tundra almost felt envious of the fae on a face value,
seeing that he's not the prettiest flower in the garden, to put it lightly.
Plague unusual eyes are partially blocked out by wraps,
however parted enough to provide a good line of sight.

Klokyt isn't about to step into a patch of light, yet still visible enough to his liking in a shady area bordering wasteland and greenery.
Ivory white claws dig at the loose soil underneath him,
intrigued by the difference between healthy soil and plague soil.
Healthier soil crumbles more easily, but it's toxic to the many delicate plants that try to infiltrate.
Healthy soil is too rich for the plague-lands,
much too acidic and mineral-bound for the plague to expand too fast.

His fur is rough and patchy, however when in thick patches,
looking more like dreads.
The creature can fly, however not for pronounced periods of time.
one or two hours if he's lucky, twenty minutes at absolute minimum.

yeet @tiimless
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
The Fae had not yet noticed the Tundra dragon lurking within the canopy shadow, instead, more interested at the small cluster of Mana Thief emerging to her right.
Without another impeding thought passing through more strings of unmatched ideas, Kaiba began a climb up to a suitable position.
Once maybe a foot above the cluster of a hopeful meal, she lunged both arms out towards the Mana Thieves, claws intending to snatch any given stragglers.
The majority had fled the branch and retreated to a more secure area, while the two clasped between a total of six claws were the ones being siphoned of their lives.

The Fae ducked their head downwards to gnaw at the limbs sticking out through the cracks, each small bite bringing a soft crunch from the insects gathered.
It was a bittersweet food that provides plenty of energy and restores any lost magic from previous battles, which was very helpful in this case.
Teeth continued to gnaw until they were surely deceased, palms then opening to clean and eat any remnants of the bugs.

Thoughts ran through again, sparking an interest in the area around her.
Deep set eyes went back to observing other locations, all the while she finished the meal caught.
The Fae had not yet noticed the Tundra dragon lurking within the canopy shadow, instead, more interested at the small cluster of Mana Thief emerging to her right.
Without another impeding thought passing through more strings of unmatched ideas, Kaiba began a climb up to a suitable position.
Once maybe a foot above the cluster of a hopeful meal, she lunged both arms out towards the Mana Thieves, claws intending to snatch any given stragglers.
The majority had fled the branch and retreated to a more secure area, while the two clasped between a total of six claws were the ones being siphoned of their lives.

The Fae ducked their head downwards to gnaw at the limbs sticking out through the cracks, each small bite bringing a soft crunch from the insects gathered.
It was a bittersweet food that provides plenty of energy and restores any lost magic from previous battles, which was very helpful in this case.
Teeth continued to gnaw until they were surely deceased, palms then opening to clean and eat any remnants of the bugs.

Thoughts ran through again, sparking an interest in the area around her.
Deep set eyes went back to observing other locations, all the while she finished the meal caught.
A rather large eyewing stood by Klokyt's side, camouflaged against his hide.
The tundra lowered himself to the ground with a dull thump,
the bird snapping what appears to be its head in Klokyt's direction.
The bird is roughly half the Tundra's size, about the size of your fae.
The dragon trilled quietly, his eyewing copying the sound and making it back at him.
Slight eyewings are much like mockingbirds.

They are very good at copying certain sounds for their personal gain or just to communicate.
Klokyt was brought up with a swarm of Mirrors as parents, that role shifted to any dragon currently incapable of the hunt, but still strong enough to keep up with migration.
It kept him on his feet, that childhood, that of a traveler,
grew him up to be an ever-moving migratory dragon.

Not many dragons are in the area, but he's comfortable with that.
A rather large eyewing stood by Klokyt's side, camouflaged against his hide.
The tundra lowered himself to the ground with a dull thump,
the bird snapping what appears to be its head in Klokyt's direction.
The bird is roughly half the Tundra's size, about the size of your fae.
The dragon trilled quietly, his eyewing copying the sound and making it back at him.
Slight eyewings are much like mockingbirds.

They are very good at copying certain sounds for their personal gain or just to communicate.
Klokyt was brought up with a swarm of Mirrors as parents, that role shifted to any dragon currently incapable of the hunt, but still strong enough to keep up with migration.
It kept him on his feet, that childhood, that of a traveler,
grew him up to be an ever-moving migratory dragon.

Not many dragons are in the area, but he's comfortable with that.
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

A sunset poison felmale coatl with fire spinner wings and royal runes,almost six days old wandered into the area with her chest puffed up,wings tight on her sides half open.
Her arcane eyes swept over the place with curiousity and caution.She held a large book,full of diffrent creatures.
She spotted the bird and slowly walked over to it,keeping safe distance,she quickly flipped over a page and smiled,eyes sweeping over it then looking at the creature.
Not too far behind,a ivory poison imperial with dark red eyes walked hesitantly after the coatl.
His ears were a little flat,head lowered,looking at the older hatchling with concern.
A sunset poison felmale coatl with fire spinner wings and royal runes,almost six days old wandered into the area with her chest puffed up,wings tight on her sides half open.
Her arcane eyes swept over the place with curiousity and caution.She held a large book,full of diffrent creatures.
She spotted the bird and slowly walked over to it,keeping safe distance,she quickly flipped over a page and smiled,eyes sweeping over it then looking at the creature.
Not too far behind,a ivory poison imperial with dark red eyes walked hesitantly after the coatl.
His ears were a little flat,head lowered,looking at the older hatchling with concern.
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
The eyewing ruffled its many feathers, a choice few dropping onto Klokyt.
He likes collecting pretty things, even has a bag on him for that purpose.
It doesn't fit many things in it, but is sure does have enough space for a certain amount of knickknacks.

Klokyt's wraps shift ever so slightly, hissing to himself in discontentment.
He doesn't blend in with the soil like some others do,
but if you have good eyes it shouldn't be too hard to see him.
Klokyt is very protective of his eyewing,
they've been in good standing with eachother for years and that's no lie.

He's not too aware of approaching dragons,
his sense of hearing never developed, eyesight is borderline okay.
Klokyt's sense of smell, as with almost any other tundra, is astounding.
Don't get me wrong, however.
He may be good at scent identification,
but he can only identify scents he consciously tries to identify.

The eyewing has settled at the tundra dragons side,
its wing draped over scarred hide and patchy fur.

@shadowwyvern15
@tiimeless

(just woke up yEET)
The eyewing ruffled its many feathers, a choice few dropping onto Klokyt.
He likes collecting pretty things, even has a bag on him for that purpose.
It doesn't fit many things in it, but is sure does have enough space for a certain amount of knickknacks.

Klokyt's wraps shift ever so slightly, hissing to himself in discontentment.
He doesn't blend in with the soil like some others do,
but if you have good eyes it shouldn't be too hard to see him.
Klokyt is very protective of his eyewing,
they've been in good standing with eachother for years and that's no lie.

He's not too aware of approaching dragons,
his sense of hearing never developed, eyesight is borderline okay.
Klokyt's sense of smell, as with almost any other tundra, is astounding.
Don't get me wrong, however.
He may be good at scent identification,
but he can only identify scents he consciously tries to identify.

The eyewing has settled at the tundra dragons side,
its wing draped over scarred hide and patchy fur.

@shadowwyvern15
@tiimeless

(just woke up yEET)
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

The coatl let out an 'aww' sound,smiling while the imperial rolled his eyes at her,still keeping an eye on her.
"Aurumscale,don't do anything stupid.We better get going,lest there's company." The ivory hatchling said,huffing in annoyance at his friend for dragging him into one of her 'learning explorrings' yet again.
Said dragon only glanced at him with a light scowl on her face,sticking her tounge at him childishly.
"Geez Yang,you have to chill out.Besides,it's not like I am doing something stupid.I am studying this beautiful creature-"
"That's going to bite your hand if you don't dugger off." The imperial finished her sentence with his own thought,grumbling sourly.
Aurumscale only shrugged and attempted to 'talk' to the eyewing,trying to sound like a friendly one.
Yang face-palmed,ears flatened,grimacing as he could already guess what will come next.
The coatl let out an 'aww' sound,smiling while the imperial rolled his eyes at her,still keeping an eye on her.
"Aurumscale,don't do anything stupid.We better get going,lest there's company." The ivory hatchling said,huffing in annoyance at his friend for dragging him into one of her 'learning explorrings' yet again.
Said dragon only glanced at him with a light scowl on her face,sticking her tounge at him childishly.
"Geez Yang,you have to chill out.Besides,it's not like I am doing something stupid.I am studying this beautiful creature-"
"That's going to bite your hand if you don't dugger off." The imperial finished her sentence with his own thought,grumbling sourly.
Aurumscale only shrugged and attempted to 'talk' to the eyewing,trying to sound like a friendly one.
Yang face-palmed,ears flatened,grimacing as he could already guess what will come next.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
Klokyt's head shot right up, trying to focus on the faces near him.
An instinctual half-snarl silently spread across his muzzle,
unsure if these dragons meant harm to him or his eyewing.
Klokyt is unable to bite you at the moment,
however i'm sure he can get a good scratch in.

Do keep in mind he was raised by a literal swarm of mirrors,
common tundra knowledge is lost on him,
with the inclusion of manners and body language.
The fur he has left is standing on end,
trying to make himself appear larger.
The bird startles to attention, camouflaging to the nearest solid body,
this being its companion.
Klokyt's voice is scratchy, rumbling deep in his throat.
It's muffled by the wraps, but still audible.

"What do you want with us."
Klokyt's head shot right up, trying to focus on the faces near him.
An instinctual half-snarl silently spread across his muzzle,
unsure if these dragons meant harm to him or his eyewing.
Klokyt is unable to bite you at the moment,
however i'm sure he can get a good scratch in.

Do keep in mind he was raised by a literal swarm of mirrors,
common tundra knowledge is lost on him,
with the inclusion of manners and body language.
The fur he has left is standing on end,
trying to make himself appear larger.
The bird startles to attention, camouflaging to the nearest solid body,
this being its companion.
Klokyt's voice is scratchy, rumbling deep in his throat.
It's muffled by the wraps, but still audible.

"What do you want with us."
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

The coatl jumped and took a step back in fear.
She lowered herself into a slightly sibmissive manner,her head feathers lowered in fear,pink eyes full with pain and fear at the other dragon's voice.
"F-friends? W-w-we a-are still hatchlings,we don't mean harm to y-you and your e-e-eyewing." Aurumscale said,backing up into the poison imperial.
Yang didn't move much,his dark red eyes trained on the tundra.
He wraped his ivory toxin wings around the trembling coatl,as if he could protect her.
With a sigh he looked at his comrade.
"Didn't I tell you not to do something stupid?" He asked the sunset hatchling with a hint of annoyance,before turning to the tundra with his voice turning slightly cold.
"I am Yang,formar member of the plague clan and adopted member of the arcane clan. The coatl is Aurumscale."He said with his eyes trained on the other dragon,ivory tail wraped around them,fur bristled and swinging back and forth.
"Please don't kill us!' Chimed the coatl with a squweack from behind her friend's wings.
The coatl jumped and took a step back in fear.
She lowered herself into a slightly sibmissive manner,her head feathers lowered in fear,pink eyes full with pain and fear at the other dragon's voice.
"F-friends? W-w-we a-are still hatchlings,we don't mean harm to y-you and your e-e-eyewing." Aurumscale said,backing up into the poison imperial.
Yang didn't move much,his dark red eyes trained on the tundra.
He wraped his ivory toxin wings around the trembling coatl,as if he could protect her.
With a sigh he looked at his comrade.
"Didn't I tell you not to do something stupid?" He asked the sunset hatchling with a hint of annoyance,before turning to the tundra with his voice turning slightly cold.
"I am Yang,formar member of the plague clan and adopted member of the arcane clan. The coatl is Aurumscale."He said with his eyes trained on the other dragon,ivory tail wraped around them,fur bristled and swinging back and forth.
"Please don't kill us!' Chimed the coatl with a squweack from behind her friend's wings.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
"Apologies for my reaction, however it was very startling to have
dragons approach so silently for a dragon of my appearance."

The Tundra let the snarl drop from his muzzle, fur trying to lay down in ripples.
Do not misunderstand, he has been attacked before and has since developed a reaction to a possible attack; intimidation.
It's gotten him out of many binds.
The eyewing does not make any move to make itself known too visibly, however has at least let its guard down enough to let it's natural pattern appear.

The tundra keeps himself in a downed stance, knowing very well that springing to his feet will be very unpleasant on his muscles and tendons.
His own is colder than before instead of a raised growl, not hostile, just showing that he'll not submit to any pecking order no matter size or wingspan.
Klokyt is three meters of wyrmwound mess.

"I am Klokyt, my flight is plague, the clan i pledged to permanently was Scarborough, i am a traveler.
I recruit exalted hatchling the local deities don't need."
"Apologies for my reaction, however it was very startling to have
dragons approach so silently for a dragon of my appearance."

The Tundra let the snarl drop from his muzzle, fur trying to lay down in ripples.
Do not misunderstand, he has been attacked before and has since developed a reaction to a possible attack; intimidation.
It's gotten him out of many binds.
The eyewing does not make any move to make itself known too visibly, however has at least let its guard down enough to let it's natural pattern appear.

The tundra keeps himself in a downed stance, knowing very well that springing to his feet will be very unpleasant on his muscles and tendons.
His own is colder than before instead of a raised growl, not hostile, just showing that he'll not submit to any pecking order no matter size or wingspan.
Klokyt is three meters of wyrmwound mess.

"I am Klokyt, my flight is plague, the clan i pledged to permanently was Scarborough, i am a traveler.
I recruit exalted hatchling the local deities don't need."
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

Aurumscale slowly pushed her companion's wings,her head feathers raising up for a moment before sinking back down.
She turned to the imperial with a pained expression,hope shining brightly in her arcane eyes.
"Yang can we please join him? Please." She pleaded with her eyes hopefull.
The imperial softened and gave her a sympathetic look,puzzled a little.
"But aren't we already part of a clan? Aurum,we've been...dropped here,so I'm sure that the clan is searching for-"he was cut off by his comrade who had a bitter smile on her face-"Stop with this,Yang! We have been 'dropped' here on purpose! Don't you see,this is just a quiet way to rid of unwanted or troublesome hatchlings! Adniren left us here,all too happy for having gotten rid of us! They won't come back,they will simply go on with the rest on their hatchlings.
You keep saying that they will take us back for four days now,yet there's no trace of 'em at all!" The coatl said,tearring up. Yang opened his mouth to object,but closed it again.
He slowly turned his head to the tundra with unsure eyes.
The sunset hatchling shook her head.
"Can we join you? I hope we aren't a burden,also sorry for my outburst." She said with a shaky voice.
Aurumscale slowly pushed her companion's wings,her head feathers raising up for a moment before sinking back down.
She turned to the imperial with a pained expression,hope shining brightly in her arcane eyes.
"Yang can we please join him? Please." She pleaded with her eyes hopefull.
The imperial softened and gave her a sympathetic look,puzzled a little.
"But aren't we already part of a clan? Aurum,we've been...dropped here,so I'm sure that the clan is searching for-"he was cut off by his comrade who had a bitter smile on her face-"Stop with this,Yang! We have been 'dropped' here on purpose! Don't you see,this is just a quiet way to rid of unwanted or troublesome hatchlings! Adniren left us here,all too happy for having gotten rid of us! They won't come back,they will simply go on with the rest on their hatchlings.
You keep saying that they will take us back for four days now,yet there's no trace of 'em at all!" The coatl said,tearring up. Yang opened his mouth to object,but closed it again.
He slowly turned his head to the tundra with unsure eyes.
The sunset hatchling shook her head.
"Can we join you? I hope we aren't a burden,also sorry for my outburst." She said with a shaky voice.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
1 2 ... 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 ... 2283 2284