Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TCC] Millennia Merchant Mafia (Done!)
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152
[quote name="aquavvius" date="2018-07-26 19:14:42" ] [quote name="Journey" date="2018-07-26 19:12:23" ] My record for not getting lynched goes on. ;P (That should've been my win condition Kirk, you butt.) [/quote] public execution is a way better style to die in anyways [/quote] a friend after my own heart
aquavvius wrote on 2018-07-26 19:14:42:
Journey wrote on 2018-07-26 19:12:23:
My record for not getting lynched goes on. ;P

(That should've been my win condition Kirk, you butt.)

public execution is a way better style to die in anyways
a friend after my own heart
MM82e8q.png
[quote name="kirkfan2255" date="2018-07-26 19:11:03" ] Also @/nuttysaladtree, @/Journey, @/Stanari, @/smilefires, I would like permission before posting the mafia chat link! Please let me know here or by DM (or even in your personal QuickTopics, as we will be closing the mafia chat shortly) for permission! I need permission from all four of you before I will release it. [/quote] Sure
kirkfan2255 wrote on 2018-07-26 19:11:03:
Also @/nuttysaladtree, @/Journey, @/Stanari, @/smilefires, I would like permission before posting the mafia chat link! Please let me know here or by DM (or even in your personal QuickTopics, as we will be closing the mafia chat shortly) for permission! I need permission from all four of you before I will release it.
Sure
[quote name="Stanari" date="2018-07-26 19:13:07" ] i'm not going to say too much about balance but caroler and comba's coroner both had basically free guilties which was super frustrating both could have overlapped, and caroler could have been outplayed at night but that would have required a team that was willing to aggressively fight for townreads and randomly getting people outed, uh, it sucks, lol. i didn't bus mainly because snowball effect is huge in role madness and basically i wanted to avoid getting to here, eg, pinned by fifty confirmable or clearing roles i think if i'd bussed i might have improved my position when i went solo, but that would likely also have resulted in getting pinned eventually (especially since my role is extremely unclaimable) anyway, apologies to my team for not pulling it off, and gg town (lolbear) [/quote] I decide to go with the town on one day and get a lolbear smh
Stanari wrote on 2018-07-26 19:13:07:
i'm not going to say too much about balance but caroler and comba's coroner both had basically free guilties which was super frustrating

both could have overlapped, and caroler could have been outplayed at night but that would have required a team that was willing to aggressively fight for townreads

and randomly getting people outed, uh, it sucks, lol.

i didn't bus mainly because snowball effect is huge in role madness and basically i wanted to avoid getting to here, eg, pinned by fifty confirmable or clearing roles

i think if i'd bussed i might have improved my position when i went solo, but that would likely also have resulted in getting pinned eventually (especially since my role is extremely unclaimable)

anyway, apologies to my team for not pulling it off, and gg town (lolbear)

I decide to go with the town on one day and get a lolbear

smh
[quote name="bear2" date="2018-07-26 19:16:05" ] I decide to go with the town on one day and get a lolbear smh [/quote] "the town" You were right Stan, this guy does seem like a 3p Nice hat choice btw
bear2 wrote on 2018-07-26 19:16:05:

smh
"the town"

You were right Stan, this guy does seem like a 3p

Nice hat choice btw
Gg everyone, I had a lot of fun!

And thanks for hosting Kirk, Tsaiah, Arelia!

:)
she/her, FR +3
[quote name="bear2" date="2018-07-26 19:16:05" ] [quote name="Stanari" date="2018-07-26 19:13:07" ] i'm not going to say too much about balance but caroler and comba's coroner both had basically free guilties which was super frustrating both could have overlapped, and caroler could have been outplayed at night but that would have required a team that was willing to aggressively fight for townreads and randomly getting people outed, uh, it sucks, lol. i didn't bus mainly because snowball effect is huge in role madness and basically i wanted to avoid getting to here, eg, pinned by fifty confirmable or clearing roles i think if i'd bussed i might have improved my position when i went solo, but that would likely also have resulted in getting pinned eventually (especially since my role is extremely unclaimable) anyway, apologies to my team for not pulling it off, and gg town (lolbear) [/quote] I decide to go with the town on one day and get a lolbear smh [/quote] lolbear.
Stanari wrote on 2018-07-26 19:13:07:
i'm not going to say too much about balance but caroler and comba's coroner both had basically free guilties which was super frustrating

both could have overlapped, and caroler could have been outplayed at night but that would have required a team that was willing to aggressively fight for townreads

and randomly getting people outed, uh, it sucks, lol.

i didn't bus mainly because snowball effect is huge in role madness and basically i wanted to avoid getting to here, eg, pinned by fifty confirmable or clearing roles

i think if i'd bussed i might have improved my position when i went solo, but that would likely also have resulted in getting pinned eventually (especially since my role is extremely unclaimable)

anyway, apologies to my team for not pulling it off, and gg town (lolbear)

smh
lolbear.
MM82e8q.png
[quote name="Tsunami21" date="2018-07-26 19:19:37" ] Gg everyone, I had a lot of fun! And thanks for hosting Kirk, Tsaiah, Arelia! [/quote] i know we were never alive simultaneously but i have a note in my qt that says "tsunami goat" so wp!
Tsunami21 wrote on 2018-07-26 19:19:37:

i know we were never alive simultaneously but i have a note in my qt that says "tsunami goat" so wp!
MM82e8q.png
Aw thanks satan

I enjoyed your conversations with bear btw lol
Aw thanks satan

I enjoyed your conversations with bear btw lol
:)
she/her, FR +3
[quote name="smilefires" date="2018-07-26 19:17:10" ] [quote name="bear2" date="2018-07-26 19:16:05" ] I decide to go with the town on one day and get a lolbear smh [/quote] "the town" You were right Stan, this guy does seem like a 3p Nice hat choice btw [/quote] ;)
smilefires wrote on 2018-07-26 19:17:10:

smh
"the town"

You were right Stan, this guy does seem like a 3p

Nice hat choice btw
;)
[quote name="kirkfan2255" date="2018-07-26 19:11:03" ] Also @\nuttysaladtree, @\Journey, @\Stanari, @\smilefires, I would like permission before posting the mafia chat link! Please let me know here or by DM (or even in your personal QuickTopics, as we will be closing the mafia chat shortly) for permission! I need permission from all four of you before I will release it. [/quote] Link away!
kirkfan2255 wrote on 2018-07-26 19:11:03:
Also @\nuttysaladtree, @\Journey, @\Stanari, @\smilefires, I would like permission before posting the mafia chat link! Please let me know here or by DM (or even in your personal QuickTopics, as we will be closing the mafia chat shortly) for permission! I need permission from all four of you before I will release it.

Link away!
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152