Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TCC] Millennia Merchant Mafia (Done!)
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 151 152
@stanari I was going to wait until the end of the game but I made this because your post made me laugh [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/b42a/f/2018/207/9/8/cooltext293860605733181_by_lostmercury-dcidkg5.png[/img]
@stanari I was going to wait until the end of the game but I made this because your post made me laugh

cooltext293860605733181_by_lostmercury-dcidkg5.png
[quote name="LordMeikai" date="2018-07-26 17:11:22" ] @ stanari I was going to wait until the end of the game but I made this because your post made me laugh [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/b42a/f/2018/207/9/8/cooltext293860605733181_by_lostmercury-dcidkg5.png[/img] [/quote] i actually can't believe you lynched gemma
LordMeikai wrote on 2018-07-26 17:11:22:
@ stanari I was going to wait until the end of the game but I made this because your post made me laugh

cooltext293860605733181_by_lostmercury-dcidkg5.png
i actually can't believe you lynched gemma
MM82e8q.png
[quote name="LordMeikai" date="2018-07-26 16:58:16" ] If anyone's around is there an explanation for "If stan flips town selena is town" I didn't really understand that part? @Cheshly I already mentioned before that I'm not sending any specific abilities. I'm not able to control what I send. [/quote] We have two roleblockers, and both targeted Stanari. Our protection role targeted Reshi. There no night kill last night tells us that the last mafia doesn't have a Strongman modifier i.e. it pierces protection and ignores roleblocks. If Stanari flips town then Selena has to be real because there's no other way to explain no KP last night unless wolves actually forgot to submit which is dumb and I'm assuming didn't happen. That should tell us that Reshi is town because xe was targeted by protection (Selena) and there's no other reason that there wouldn't have been KP last night. This is incorrect in the worlds that there is some other way to stop KP that I'm not aware of in which case lolwolves, or wolves didn't submit a night kill in which case also lolwolves, but they're getting mechanically strangled here. Neko is confirmed a real roleblocker, and Chesh is a confirmed jailer (or roleblocker of some kind at least). Selena is likely protection. We just gotta play the mechanics tight and we should be good to go.
LordMeikai wrote on 2018-07-26 16:58:16:
If anyone's around is there an explanation for "If stan flips town selena is town" I didn't really understand that part?

@Cheshly I already mentioned before that I'm not sending any specific abilities. I'm not able to control what I send.

We have two roleblockers, and both targeted Stanari. Our protection role targeted Reshi. There no night kill last night tells us that the last mafia doesn't have a Strongman modifier i.e. it pierces protection and ignores roleblocks. If Stanari flips town then Selena has to be real because there's no other way to explain no KP last night unless wolves actually forgot to submit which is dumb and I'm assuming didn't happen. That should tell us that Reshi is town because xe was targeted by protection (Selena) and there's no other reason that there wouldn't have been KP last night.

This is incorrect in the worlds that there is some other way to stop KP that I'm not aware of in which case lolwolves, or wolves didn't submit a night kill in which case also lolwolves, but they're getting mechanically strangled here. Neko is confirmed a real roleblocker, and Chesh is a confirmed jailer (or roleblocker of some kind at least). Selena is likely protection. We just gotta play the mechanics tight and we should be good to go.
[quote name="bear2" date="2018-07-26 17:19:52" ] [quote name="LordMeikai" date="2018-07-26 16:58:16" ] If anyone's around is there an explanation for "If stan flips town selena is town" I didn't really understand that part? @ Cheshly I already mentioned before that I'm not sending any specific abilities. I'm not able to control what I send. [/quote] We have two roleblockers, and both targeted Stanari. Our protection role targeted Reshi. There no night kill last night tells us that the last mafia doesn't have a Strongman modifier i.e. it pierces protection and ignores roleblocks. If Stanari flips town then Selena has to be real because there's no other way to explain no KP last night unless wolves actually forgot to submit which is dumb and I'm assuming didn't happen. That should tell us that Reshi is town because xe was targeted by protection (Selena) and there's no other reason that there wouldn't have been KP last night. This is incorrect in the worlds that there is some other way to stop KP that I'm not aware of in which case lolwolves, or wolves didn't submit a night kill in which case also lolwolves, but they're getting mechanically strangled here. Neko is confirmed a real roleblocker, and Chesh is a confirmed jailer (or roleblocker of some kind at least). Selena is likely protection. We just gotta play the mechanics tight and we should be good to go. [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/NNszLjU.gif[/img]
bear2 wrote on 2018-07-26 17:19:52:
LordMeikai wrote on 2018-07-26 16:58:16:
If anyone's around is there an explanation for "If stan flips town selena is town" I didn't really understand that part?

@ Cheshly I already mentioned before that I'm not sending any specific abilities. I'm not able to control what I send.

We have two roleblockers, and both targeted Stanari. Our protection role targeted Reshi. There no night kill last night tells us that the last mafia doesn't have a Strongman modifier i.e. it pierces protection and ignores roleblocks. If Stanari flips town then Selena has to be real because there's no other way to explain no KP last night unless wolves actually forgot to submit which is dumb and I'm assuming didn't happen. That should tell us that Reshi is town because xe was targeted by protection (Selena) and there's no other reason that there wouldn't have been KP last night.

This is incorrect in the worlds that there is some other way to stop KP that I'm not aware of in which case lolwolves, or wolves didn't submit a night kill in which case also lolwolves, but they're getting mechanically strangled here. Neko is confirmed a real roleblocker, and Chesh is a confirmed jailer (or roleblocker of some kind at least). Selena is likely protection. We just gotta play the mechanics tight and we should be good to go.
NNszLjU.gif
MM82e8q.png
@bear2 I understand now thank u
@bear2 I understand now thank u
[img]https://i.imgur.com/cRmE8Ql.gif[/img]
cRmE8Ql.gif
MM82e8q.png
god yall are so boring :V
god yall are so boring :V
MM82e8q.png
Stan, how many bird related images do you have?
[quote name="bear2" date="2018-07-26 17:52:59" ] Stan, how many bird related images do you have? [/quote] a lot
bear2 wrote on 2018-07-26 17:52:59:
a lot
MM82e8q.png
not as many as i want
not as many as i want
MM82e8q.png
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 151 152