Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | images
how do i post images of dragons i want to sell ?????
how do i post images of dragons i want to sell ?????
10531483.gif10836606.gif10836605.gif
@rahstis
On a dragon's page, there's a button beneath their energy bar that says "Generate Code." Clicking this will show the BBCode needed to post a linkable image of them onto the forums, just copy and paste.
@rahstis
On a dragon's page, there's a button beneath their energy bar that says "Generate Code." Clicking this will show the BBCode needed to post a linkable image of them onto the forums, just copy and paste.
♥♦♣♠
LEpJMnn.pngfVc0Lih.png
thanks
thanks
10531483.gif10836606.gif10836605.gif
I know I had no part of this but I'd like to say that this had also helped me with this problem too, so I thank you.
I know I had no part of this but I'd like to say that this had also helped me with this problem too, so I thank you.
How do you post/link a dragon
Do you just hold the image(I'm on mobile oof) and just 'download link'?
How do you post/link a dragon
Do you just hold the image(I'm on mobile oof) and just 'download link'?
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
@dragonqueen1215 this thread is several years old and the answer above is outdated. It’s best to make your own thread if you have a question.

Click the button under “skin” and copy the widget option
@dragonqueen1215 this thread is several years old and the answer above is outdated. It’s best to make your own thread if you have a question.

Click the button under “skin” and copy the widget option
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Dragonqueen1215 Click the button on the left: [img]https://i.gyazo.com/5c4ad63a39856d7980eab83fecd88dd1.png[/img] Select "Widget." In the future, you should create your own thread in the Help Center. People assume threads with replies tend to have already been answered, so they may not see there's an unanswered question.
@Dragonqueen1215
Click the button on the left:
5c4ad63a39856d7980eab83fecd88dd1.png
Select "Widget."

In the future, you should create your own thread in the Help Center. People assume threads with replies tend to have already been answered, so they may not see there's an unanswered question.
fo11Vhp.png
Ok
Ok
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png