Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fire emblem heroes
1 2 ... 325 326 327 328 329 ... 702 703
@luddu
my S Takumi doesn't have the best IVs either (+hp -res), but I still love my boy nontheless
@luddu
my S Takumi doesn't have the best IVs either (+hp -res), but I still love my boy nontheless
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
@KandieDrifloonie
He's a blessed boy and seeing him so happy brings me to tears he deserves it he's so good
@KandieDrifloonie
He's a blessed boy and seeing him so happy brings me to tears he deserves it he's so good
wc_museum_fishies.png
Jd88XNq.png
JvUa9ma.png
CISPrku.png6Fjd4rG.png
mtHAEL4.png
cZONpfv.png
YMPbu9R.png
wc_museum_fishspine.png
@luddu
I also want Ephraim just because he's Ephraim. He's been my #1 favorite FE character ever since I played the Sacred Stones. It doesn't even matter if he uses a lance again, I just hope that his damaged art is similar to his legendary version.
He's having so much dang fun while getting torn to shreds. It's too adorable.
l87M1ai.jpg
@luddu
I also want Ephraim just because he's Ephraim. He's been my #1 favorite FE character ever since I played the Sacred Stones. It doesn't even matter if he uses a lance again, I just hope that his damaged art is similar to his legendary version.
He's having so much dang fun while getting torn to shreds. It's too adorable.
l87M1ai.jpg
@Kaleidostrophic
Y E S on the damaged art!
@Kaleidostrophic
Y E S on the damaged art!
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Kaleidostrophic
Big same!!!! Ephraim is a good boy he deserves this tbh
I love both his normal art and his legendary art so much??
@Kaleidostrophic
Big same!!!! Ephraim is a good boy he deserves this tbh
I love both his normal art and his legendary art so much??
wc_museum_fishies.png
Jd88XNq.png
JvUa9ma.png
CISPrku.png6Fjd4rG.png
mtHAEL4.png
cZONpfv.png
YMPbu9R.png
wc_museum_fishspine.png
@luddu
Personally, I just wish he wasn't voiced by Greg Chun. Everything else about Ephraim in FEH is perfect, but something about that voice just doesn't suit him (or Ike, but that's beside the point). It's better for Eldigan and Lukas.

Side note: my current greatest fear in life is that we'll eventually get a remake of SS... but Greg Chun will still be Ephraim. He already took over Ike in Smash Bros, and I still can't get over that. I laugh at how much I'm troubled by the whole voice acting issue.
@luddu
Personally, I just wish he wasn't voiced by Greg Chun. Everything else about Ephraim in FEH is perfect, but something about that voice just doesn't suit him (or Ike, but that's beside the point). It's better for Eldigan and Lukas.

Side note: my current greatest fear in life is that we'll eventually get a remake of SS... but Greg Chun will still be Ephraim. He already took over Ike in Smash Bros, and I still can't get over that. I laugh at how much I'm troubled by the whole voice acting issue.
@Kaleidostrophic
I actually like Greg Chun as Ephraim and Ike, but that's probably just voice actor bias on my end (like I got more excited than I should normally when I found out Morikubo Shoutarou voiced Canas because he also voices my best boy in B-Project)
@Kaleidostrophic
I actually like Greg Chun as Ephraim and Ike, but that's probably just voice actor bias on my end (like I got more excited than I should normally when I found out Morikubo Shoutarou voiced Canas because he also voices my best boy in B-Project)
PCyLkux.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
@KandieDrifloonie
That's understandable. I have a voice actor bias for Max Mittelman because of Leo, Gordin, and Gray. Though in regards to Ephraim, it's probably my Ephraim bias that's preventing me from liking his voice. I just imagined a different sound in my head for so long, you know?
@KandieDrifloonie
That's understandable. I have a voice actor bias for Max Mittelman because of Leo, Gordin, and Gray. Though in regards to Ephraim, it's probably my Ephraim bias that's preventing me from liking his voice. I just imagined a different sound in my head for so long, you know?
@Kaleidostrophic
I've never played SS so I wouldn't know. and my voice actor biases are typically the seiyuus so (shrugs)
@Kaleidostrophic
I've never played SS so I wouldn't know. and my voice actor biases are typically the seiyuus so (shrugs)
PCyLkux.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
I kinda want to make a Jojos themed team, but I have no idea which characters to use...
Does anyone have any potential suggestions?
I kinda want to make a Jojos themed team, but I have no idea which characters to use...
Does anyone have any potential suggestions?
gundam_signature_by_rabling_arts-d4v0bo0.png
1 2 ... 325 326 327 328 329 ... 702 703