Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Inserting images from FireAlpaca?
I drew something in FireAlpaca and I have no idea where to begin with inserting the image into the forums. So does anyone know how to do that?
I drew something in FireAlpaca and I have no idea where to begin with inserting the image into the forums. So does anyone know how to do that?
3e0w1yj.gifbHn1OUN.gifRmSSMKo.pngbHn1OUN.gif3e0w1yj.gif
@Nighthydra

Upload the image onto a hosting website such as Imgur, Deviantart, photobucket, or similar.

Right click the uploaded image >> Copy the image address >> paste using the tree icon or by using the Image bbcode.
@Nighthydra

Upload the image onto a hosting website such as Imgur, Deviantart, photobucket, or similar.

Right click the uploaded image >> Copy the image address >> paste using the tree icon or by using the Image bbcode.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Nighthydra Once you've saved the image (as a .png - .gif - or .jpg/.jpeg), you will need to upload it to an image host. I personally use imgur, but some people use their tumblr's or their deviantart accounts to host. You'll then need to grab the image url (which will end with the file extension you saved the image under) and you will need to put it between two image tags: [code][img]image url here[/img][/code] Depending on the browser you are using, you can right click the image and click, "copy image location" to quickly get the correct url.
@Nighthydra

Once you've saved the image (as a .png - .gif - or .jpg/.jpeg), you will need to upload it to an image host.
I personally use imgur, but some people use their tumblr's or their deviantart accounts to host.

You'll then need to grab the image url (which will end with the file extension you saved the image under) and you will need to put it between two image tags:
Code:
[img]image url here[/img]

Depending on the browser you are using, you can right click the image and click, "copy image location" to quickly get the correct url.
A L Y S H I I A A   O F   L I G H T N I N G   F L I G H T

Ory67nL.gif vnvMixy.gif jA0eni1.gif
@Alyshiiaa @Anourou
Thank you!
@Alyshiiaa @Anourou
Thank you!
3e0w1yj.gifbHn1OUN.gifRmSSMKo.pngbHn1OUN.gif3e0w1yj.gif
Wow!! This is super helpful!! I'm so glad I found this, thanks so much other flight rising members!! :D
Wow!! This is super helpful!! I'm so glad I found this, thanks so much other flight rising members!! :D
@PrincessRobyn
While there isn't a necro rule any more, we're asked not to revive old threads - this one is from last year - unless we're adding relevant useful content!
@PrincessRobyn
While there isn't a necro rule any more, we're asked not to revive old threads - this one is from last year - unless we're adding relevant useful content!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus Oh my! Sorry, I didn't know!!
@Vendrus Oh my! Sorry, I didn't know!!
@Vendrus I have a question, how do you put that image of dragons in your messaging box??
@Vendrus I have a question, how do you put that image of dragons in your messaging box??
@PrincessRobyn
That's the forum signature! At the top right of the page next to your username is a little down arrow. Click on it, then click on Account Settings. Then find the Forum Signature edit button, click it and away you go!

(I can see you're pretty new to the forums, so sorry to dump all this on you at once, but if you've got a new question and search doesn't bring up the answer then it's usually best to post a new thread! The 0 responses tells people that there's a question that needs answering and it'll be easier for people to find the answer if they have the same question :) )
@PrincessRobyn
That's the forum signature! At the top right of the page next to your username is a little down arrow. Click on it, then click on Account Settings. Then find the Forum Signature edit button, click it and away you go!

(I can see you're pretty new to the forums, so sorry to dump all this on you at once, but if you've got a new question and search doesn't bring up the answer then it's usually best to post a new thread! The 0 responses tells people that there's a question that needs answering and it'll be easier for people to find the answer if they have the same question :) )
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus Oh!! I understand!! I am quite new to forums, and thanks so so much for the help!!!
@Vendrus Oh!! I understand!! I am quite new to forums, and thanks so so much for the help!!!