Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bestiary Search Bar!
1 2 3
Clicking through the Bestiary to see what you need and what you haven't Awakened yet is a pain now that the Bestiary has hundreds of Familiars. A search bar would make it SO much easier!
Clicking through the Bestiary to see what you need and what you haven't Awakened yet is a pain now that the Bestiary has hundreds of Familiars. A search bar would make it SO much easier!
16403457.png je1KGwo.png 9808249.png
major approval oh my g o d
major approval oh my g o d
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
Huge support! It's pretty much a guessing game on where your familiar will be.
Huge support! It's pretty much a guessing game on where your familiar will be.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Signal Boost, because I need this idea to happen XD
Signal Boost, because I need this idea to happen XD
16403457.png je1KGwo.png 9808249.png
Dear sweet niblets, yes please.
Dear sweet niblets, yes please.
HzGpUHb.png
@Chinchilada
Support, oh my gosh. Want to find one familiar? Gotta go through every page of the bestiary to find it. It NEEDS a search feature. :0
@Chinchilada
Support, oh my gosh. Want to find one familiar? Gotta go through every page of the bestiary to find it. It NEEDS a search feature. :0
bd3487a47a7f7bc95b55d9f803f29ec078fefb24.pngVert-divider-100.png ?GJCJ6=party_oras.png Vert-divider-100.pngtumblr_pkf5hmHC0E1wvvm88o1_100.png
YEEEEEEEEEES! And maybe a way to organize it to what you have and what you don't have, and maybe for which ones you have Awakened.
YEEEEEEEEEES! And maybe a way to organize it to what you have and what you don't have, and maybe for which ones you have Awakened.
40198.png IhwCFGI.gif26204.png
I think this suggestion has been up numerous times and numerous times this gets shunted to the back burner. No more! I want to be able to find my beasties! And if no one is too upset at the notion, I would like to suggest a couple ways of sorting. -A "Trophy Shelf" for Kickstarter familiars or special events like downtime. -A "Festival Shelf" for festival familiars. My thought behind this is to move these familiars out of the pool of more common familiars to an area that's all there own. Or as an alternative, to have these familiars listed as a special "filter" option, to move "Special/Festival" Familiars out of the rotations for the user as they go through their Bestiary. I must confess that it does get a bit tiresome to see that adorable but unattainable Bone Fiend in my rotation all the time. Especially because I can't have him in my bestiary and colorized unless I have him in my hoard. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/910_gray.png[/img]
I think this suggestion has been up numerous times and numerous times this gets shunted to the back burner. No more! I want to be able to find my beasties! And if no one is too upset at the notion, I would like to suggest a couple ways of sorting.

-A "Trophy Shelf" for Kickstarter familiars or special events like downtime.
-A "Festival Shelf" for festival familiars.

My thought behind this is to move these familiars out of the pool of more common familiars to an area that's all there own. Or as an alternative, to have these familiars listed as a special "filter" option, to move "Special/Festival" Familiars out of the rotations for the user as they go through their Bestiary. I must confess that it does get a bit tiresome to see that adorable but unattainable Bone Fiend in my rotation all the time. Especially because I can't have him in my bestiary and colorized unless I have him in my hoard.

910_gray.png
Yes! Please! Even just an alphabetical familiar scroll bar would be super helpful!
Yes! Please! Even just an alphabetical familiar scroll bar would be super helpful!
I support so much. It's a P A I N to scroll through to look for the familiars you have or need. And a search bar would make it so much better. Support!
I support so much. It's a P A I N to scroll through to look for the familiars you have or need. And a search bar would make it so much better. Support!
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
1 2 3