Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | 1000 Facts You Didn't Know
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="CosmicWings62" date="2018-06-29 02:47:22" ] Horses, Rabbits, and rats cannot vomit. I know a frek more I'm just lazy [/quote] Guinea pigs can't either! At least, they weren't designed to, if you get what I mean. On the very rare occasion that they do, they usually die afterwards. (it's been a while since i've heard of that but I think it HAS happened? Correct me if I'm wrong)
CosmicWings62 wrote on 2018-06-29 02:47:22:
Horses, Rabbits, and rats cannot vomit.

I know a frek more I'm just lazy
Guinea pigs can't either! At least, they weren't designed to, if you get what I mean. On the very rare occasion that they do, they usually die afterwards. (it's been a while since i've heard of that but I think it HAS happened? Correct me if I'm wrong)
T3TuubO.png
The scent of mowed grass is a scent released to attract things that eat the bugs eating the grass
The scent of mowed grass is a scent released to attract things that eat the bugs eating the grass
If I'm lucky, Mr. Talent will rub his tentacles on my art
[quote name="Paravoina" date="2018-06-29 18:11:03" ] Sprite used to have a mascot that was literally just a red dot. [/quote] I believe you're thinking of 7 Up! He was called Cool Spot and they made a platformer video game for him.
Paravoina wrote on 2018-06-29 18:11:03:
Sprite used to have a mascot that was literally just a red dot.
I believe you're thinking of 7 Up! He was called Cool Spot and they made a platformer video game for him.

aKHNXwM.png
[quote name="ribbonz" date="2018-05-16 16:37:53" ] Skittles have beetle shell in them. it makes it shiny. [/quote] So do most [if not all] red candies also contain a type of red-pigmented beetle from Africa. On top of that, millions of bugs- moths,beetles, and even cockroaches and spiders get ingulfed in chocolate in the process of being made. A few details may be a bit off heh
ribbonz wrote on 2018-05-16 16:37:53:
Skittles have beetle shell in them. it makes it shiny.

So do most [if not all] red candies also contain a type of red-pigmented beetle from Africa.
On top of that, millions of bugs- moths,beetles, and even cockroaches and spiders get ingulfed in chocolate in the process of being made.

A few details may be a bit off heh
repent-1.png
Hedgehogs can develop a syndrome called Wobbly Hedgehog Syndrome. It's like Multiple Sclerosis but in Hedgehogs.
Hedgehogs can develop a syndrome called Wobbly Hedgehog Syndrome. It's like Multiple Sclerosis but in Hedgehogs.
Zamasu did nothing wrong.
Zamasu did nothing wrong.
Harvest Moon: Gamer Question Thread
Harvest Moon: A New Beginning Wifi Trade
It's possible for a jellyfish to evaporate if left in the sun long enough. It's body consists of about 98% water.
It's possible for a jellyfish to evaporate if left in the sun long enough. It's body consists of about 98% water.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
Cephalopods of the coleoid class undergo a completely different form of evolution than most mutlicellular animals. Most creatures undergo DNA evolution, a slow but very stable process. These cephalopods instead edit their RNA, which is impressively unstable, to adapt to their environment. This is believed to be part of the reason as to why they are so intelligent. Er, in simpler terms we are playing a long tactical game of risk while the cepholodods are fans of that stab a knife between your fingers game.

Also, a group of butterflies is called a kaleidoscope and a group of caterpillars is referred to as an army.
Cephalopods of the coleoid class undergo a completely different form of evolution than most mutlicellular animals. Most creatures undergo DNA evolution, a slow but very stable process. These cephalopods instead edit their RNA, which is impressively unstable, to adapt to their environment. This is believed to be part of the reason as to why they are so intelligent. Er, in simpler terms we are playing a long tactical game of risk while the cepholodods are fans of that stab a knife between your fingers game.

Also, a group of butterflies is called a kaleidoscope and a group of caterpillars is referred to as an army.
tumblr_inline_nk71ajhrKe1qg2i5p.png
The pomegranate is a species of apple, and it’s name literally translates to “apple of a thousand seeds”.
The pomegranate is a species of apple, and it’s name literally translates to “apple of a thousand seeds”.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
Koalas are born without ears! xP

@Chocolatedragon

I’ve played a video game for almost a week and a half straight, do I count as breaking the record? xD
Koalas are born without ears! xP

@Chocolatedragon

I’ve played a video game for almost a week and a half straight, do I count as breaking the record? xD
Cute overload! xD
Looking for Gilded Crown for Dean Winchester.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10