Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | 1000 Facts You Didn't Know
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
when you turn 3.14 backwards(the first numbers of pi) it spells pie ;-;
when you turn 3.14 backwards(the first numbers of pi) it spells pie ;-;
GaHno4v.png @RainyCerdae | rain brain
>> accent shop | insta
>> avatar
it is extremely difficult for an opossum to be infected with rabies. it has also been posited that one possum can eat over 5,000 ticks in a season.
it is extremely difficult for an opossum to be infected with rabies. it has also been posited that one possum can eat over 5,000 ticks in a season.
Monitor lizards are actually pretty smart animals and can count and learn how to tell the difference between objects
Monitor lizards are actually pretty smart animals and can count and learn how to tell the difference between objects
b475fdbf7abba9d7392a9af135ba67132dcc1c0f.gif

guy / +2 FRT / 25
forum pings on
If you somehow cast a shadow upon the moon with your finger and move it, your shadow would move faster than light.
If you somehow cast a shadow upon the moon with your finger and move it, your shadow would move faster than light.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Did you know that if you put a jellyfish under sunlight, you won’t find it
spiral500100.jpg
The Bottlenose Dolphin cannot taste sweet things.
The Bottlenose Dolphin cannot taste sweet things.
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
Your spit creates a chemical that is 10x more powerful than morphine, but it's such a low dosage that you aren't constantly high.
Your spit creates a chemical that is 10x more powerful than morphine, but it's such a low dosage that you aren't constantly high.
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
If you cut a limb off of an axolotl, it’ll grow back!
If you cut a limb off of an axolotl, it’ll grow back!
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
Mead (honey "wine", the alcoholic beverage made of fermented honey) is [url=https://www.hiddenlegendwinery.com/what-is-mead/the-story-of-mead/]older than wine[/url], and could likely not only be older than beer but also could have, through accidental fermentation in beehives, [url=http://medovina.com/history.htm]primed wild yeasts[/url] for what would later become grain fermentation/beer brewing. ....... [quote name="@littleraddish128" date="2018-05-05 17:33:18" ] Did you know that if you put a jellyfish under sunlight, you won’t find it [/quote] could you explain this one a bit more? as a floridian I have seen many of jellyfish under sunlight at the beach, but then again, i guess i could have seen more? i know the clear jellies (idk what they are) are hard to see but it's still possible, but the man o war (thankfully) are pretty visible. would it have to be under direct, noon sunlight or something?
Mead (honey "wine", the alcoholic beverage made of fermented honey) is older than wine, and could likely not only be older than beer but also could have, through accidental fermentation in beehives, primed wild yeasts for what would later become grain fermentation/beer brewing.

@littleraddish128 wrote on 2018-05-05 17:33:18:

could you explain this one a bit more? as a floridian I have seen many of jellyfish under sunlight at the beach, but then again, i guess i could have seen more? i know the clear jellies (idk what they are) are hard to see but it's still possible, but the man o war (thankfully) are pretty visible.

would it have to be under direct, noon sunlight or something?
@ LizardKing
Maybe under really direct sunlight
@ LizardKing
Maybe under really direct sunlight
spiral500100.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10