Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Game: Glimmer & Gloom!
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 77 78
somehow i am.... terrible at this
somehow i am.... terrible at this
Yay a new game, but its way too hard to be even close to useful for making treasure. I've been tying to beat hard and very hard modes for hours and I still haven't managed to beat them, I've only managed to beat Medium twice and I think that was due to luck. All in all kind of just feeling depressed that the new game is so freaking hard with very little reward for the work.
Yay a new game, but its way too hard to be even close to useful for making treasure. I've been tying to beat hard and very hard modes for hours and I still haven't managed to beat them, I've only managed to beat Medium twice and I think that was due to luck. All in all kind of just feeling depressed that the new game is so freaking hard with very little reward for the work.
my last two braincells are genuinely struggling to beat easy mode
my last two braincells are genuinely struggling to beat easy mode
slCEFYq.png9hqcHsy.png
FR + 3
give me your red dragons
Easy is... not always easy. *sound of brain gears creaking*
Also, yeah, echoing the millionty others with "the payout is way too low"

I do like the game, and I think I'm getting better at it, but the payout is pathetic.
Easy is... not always easy. *sound of brain gears creaking*
Also, yeah, echoing the millionty others with "the payout is way too low"

I do like the game, and I think I'm getting better at it, but the payout is pathetic.
Honestly, I love this game.

At first it took some time, but some levels (cough, the special level in the light symbol) can be done in 30 seconds! I got some good treasure and the game is quite addicting after some wins. Plus, 2000 treasure each time!

I might be able to include screenshots of the methods I use, but basically, it's: Try to get a hexagon, triangle, rhombus, trapazoid near the edge so when it's clicked ALL the colors switch.

It's pretty hard, but practice really pays off :3
(If anyone wants help, feel free to ask me. But I've never managed to complete the special with 4 hexagons and I haven't attempted hard or very hard due to the lower treasure)
Honestly, I love this game.

At first it took some time, but some levels (cough, the special level in the light symbol) can be done in 30 seconds! I got some good treasure and the game is quite addicting after some wins. Plus, 2000 treasure each time!

I might be able to include screenshots of the methods I use, but basically, it's: Try to get a hexagon, triangle, rhombus, trapazoid near the edge so when it's clicked ALL the colors switch.

It's pretty hard, but practice really pays off :3
(If anyone wants help, feel free to ask me. But I've never managed to complete the special with 4 hexagons and I haven't attempted hard or very hard due to the lower treasure)
I very much love this addition to the game!
I've never viewed the Fairgrounds as a money grinding opportunity; rather, a way to enjoy the site that I already enjoy playing on, and with this new addition, that's perfect. It's a game that's actually intellectually stimulating. Thank you.
I very much love this addition to the game!
I've never viewed the Fairgrounds as a money grinding opportunity; rather, a way to enjoy the site that I already enjoy playing on, and with this new addition, that's perfect. It's a game that's actually intellectually stimulating. Thank you.
I'm just intensely afraid that the Nature / Plague minigame will be like Plants vs Zombies :C I hope not.
I'm just intensely afraid that the Nature / Plague minigame will be like Plants vs Zombies :C I hope not.
1_by_srneckaart-dbjeven.jpg2_by_srneckaart-dbjeveq.jpg3_by_srneckaart-dbjevet.jpg
looks fun!
looks fun!
I just randomly hit the screen for 20 minutes until i won, i have alot of time to spend

top 10 best strategies
I just randomly hit the screen for 20 minutes until i won, i have alot of time to spend

top 10 best strategies
I'm too dang stupid for this game im cryin
I'm too dang stupid for this game im cryin
TMG5FPI.png u0g26I1.pngAv0xSab.pngu0g26I1.pngartshoplogov2_by_felixegadrik-dc645bz.jpg
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 77 78