Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Game: Glimmer & Gloom!
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 77 78
Oh man I’m terrible at this game xD
Oh man I’m terrible at this game xD
vbbxBX.png
Okay. When I started playing I was NOT getting it, and was feeling like a dum dum like everyone else.

But I gave it the benefit of the doubt and I gave it a couple days, and it's starts making sense. And you know what, it's a pretty fun puzzle game.

It also makes sense why the payout is low, because you realize there's only so many patterns to figure out, you do eventually start making some cash.

Overall, great job you guys. I enjoy it and it has me coming back to play more than the other games are!
Okay. When I started playing I was NOT getting it, and was feeling like a dum dum like everyone else.

But I gave it the benefit of the doubt and I gave it a couple days, and it's starts making sense. And you know what, it's a pretty fun puzzle game.

It also makes sense why the payout is low, because you realize there's only so many patterns to figure out, you do eventually start making some cash.

Overall, great job you guys. I enjoy it and it has me coming back to play more than the other games are!
this game is hard
157 turns on easy...
this game is hard
157 turns on easy...
beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
I am so bad at this game :(
I am so bad at this game :(
DlO6vXs.gif
I've finally managed to become moderately successful at Easy mode! This game is a lot harder than it looks, haha. :'D I'm not very good at it, but I bet people who are better at these sorts of puzzles will love it! I certainly appreciate the variety, anyway; it's been a long time since we've gotten a new Fairgrounds game. I do kinda wish the payout was a bit better, too. [quote name="Alight" date="2018-07-05 07:12:08" ] everyone: “please give us an option to revert to the old common eyes so I can get back what I invested time and money into” staff: HEY EVERYONE HERE’S A NEW FAIRGROUNDS GAME WITH A NONEXISTENT PAYOUT! ENJOY! [size=2]I’m a little salty.[/size] But in all seriousness, this game is cute. Can’t wait to try it later. Now please, please focus on implementing the things we’ve been desperately asking for. [/quote] Maybe they'd had this game in the works for a while? People had been asking for new Fairgrounds game since... forever, haha. I think Artifracture was the last game to come out, and that was years ago. But yeah, I hope some fixes for various eye issues (especially an old common option) are rolled out in the forseeable future. :(
I've finally managed to become moderately successful at Easy mode! This game is a lot harder than it looks, haha. :'D I'm not very good at it, but I bet people who are better at these sorts of puzzles will love it! I certainly appreciate the variety, anyway; it's been a long time since we've gotten a new Fairgrounds game. I do kinda wish the payout was a bit better, too.
Alight wrote on 2018-07-05 07:12:08:
everyone: “please give us an option to revert to the old common eyes so I can get back what I invested time and money into”

staff: HEY EVERYONE HERE’S A NEW FAIRGROUNDS GAME WITH A NONEXISTENT PAYOUT! ENJOY!

I’m a little salty.

But in all seriousness, this game is cute. Can’t wait to try it later.
Now please, please focus on implementing the things we’ve been desperately asking for.

Maybe they'd had this game in the works for a while? People had been asking for new Fairgrounds game since... forever, haha. I think Artifracture was the last game to come out, and that was years ago. But yeah, I hope some fixes for various eye issues (especially an old common option) are rolled out in the forseeable future. :(
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Wow, it's such a hard game... I've spent 4:44 min on easy mode to solve it.
Probably not playing again, but it's indeed an interesting play for those who like strategy xD
Nice job FR team <3
Wow, it's such a hard game... I've spent 4:44 min on easy mode to solve it.
Probably not playing again, but it's indeed an interesting play for those who like strategy xD
Nice job FR team <3
the_bird_sings____by_auntieawesome-da8ck3k.gif
It’s a fun game and I love puzzles like this but not a big reward for how long it takes. Some of the Special levels can take upwards of 10-30 minuets with a 2000 reward. Maybe I’m just bad at this but taking that long with upwards of 500-1000+ moves, some taking less than 500 moves, for a 2000 reward just isn’t too appealing. Out of all the levels the special levels are the only ones that feel kinda worth the effort. It’s not a bad game and it’s a fun level of frustration but it just doesn’t have a big reward for the effort put out. In the time it takes to earn 2000 treasure from the special stages you could earn 4x as much in Artifracture alone. So Glitter and Gloom is a fun game but just some small criticism.
It’s a fun game and I love puzzles like this but not a big reward for how long it takes. Some of the Special levels can take upwards of 10-30 minuets with a 2000 reward. Maybe I’m just bad at this but taking that long with upwards of 500-1000+ moves, some taking less than 500 moves, for a 2000 reward just isn’t too appealing. Out of all the levels the special levels are the only ones that feel kinda worth the effort. It’s not a bad game and it’s a fun level of frustration but it just doesn’t have a big reward for the effort put out. In the time it takes to earn 2000 treasure from the special stages you could earn 4x as much in Artifracture alone. So Glitter and Gloom is a fun game but just some small criticism.
Love me some light v shadow..... if only i was smarter >.<
Love me some light v shadow..... if only i was smarter >.<
When are you going to complete artifracture?
When are you going to complete artifracture?
Super simple, payout is just okay, but it _does_ run really nicely on my mobile device, so that's a good thing. It's a nice little game for playing every now and then. =)

Thank you staff, for always being so good to us!
Super simple, payout is just okay, but it _does_ run really nicely on my mobile device, so that's a good thing. It's a nice little game for playing every now and then. =)

Thank you staff, for always being so good to us!
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 77 78