Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Game: Glimmer & Gloom!
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 77 78
I'm too stupid, can't win RIP me
I'm too stupid, can't win RIP me
[quote name="Vanjirra" date="2018-07-07 01:31:53" ] I'm just intensely afraid that the Nature / Plague minigame will be like Plants vs Zombies :C I hope not. [/quote] Honestly, that would be the only faigrounds game I'd play more and not for pure grinding (which I use Artifracture for if ever because I hate grinding via those types of games, I rather play valid games on Steam) xD - the more like the classic Plants vs Zombies the more I'd play it:P The new game is too hard&timeconsuming and too underrewarding for that, I agree.
Vanjirra wrote on 2018-07-07 01:31:53:
I'm just intensely afraid that the Nature / Plague minigame will be like Plants vs Zombies :C I hope not.

Honestly, that would be the only faigrounds game I'd play more and not for pure grinding (which I use Artifracture for if ever because I hate grinding via those types of games, I rather play valid games on Steam) xD - the more like the classic Plants vs Zombies the more I'd play it:P

The new game is too hard&timeconsuming and too underrewarding for that, I agree.
18qkmim.png
Aryena&BillieXNtD94z.png
0uVMYap.png
FR_mid_column_sig.png
Hfp00Bl.pngfdUVIfW.pngQUIpVFE.pngUMevL3r.png
bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.pngDa1cz0f.pngOBrKa68.png
id love a plants vs zombies minigame, those are fun. also cause im too stupid to play this new game lol
id love a plants vs zombies minigame, those are fun. also cause im too stupid to play this new game lol
hell_by_arrowk-dcr1fkh.png i will yeet you
my art shop
[url=https://ibb.co/j8ivsT][img]https://preview.ibb.co/jjZ1XT/Screenshot_4.png[/img][/url] This game is pretty challenging. Ouch. Either that, or I'm really stupid. Actually, yeah, I'm probs just not getting something.
Screenshot_4.png
This game is pretty challenging. Ouch.

Either that, or I'm really stupid. Actually, yeah, I'm probs just not getting something.
18nnSYF.png x
KPUXeyG.gif
x
» lykkhora (lie-kor-ah)
» she/her
» name starts with an l, not i
too dumb to play this oof
too dumb to play this oof
23.png jellyfishprincex
they/he | FR + 3

Fire Flight
52526.png
Please ping me!

23815.png
@dggeoff
Sometimes the truth is harsh. FR decided to make a game with rules that barely explain the game, and a payout that's not even worth it. So yeah, it sucks. I honestly expected better from them.
@dggeoff
Sometimes the truth is harsh. FR decided to make a game with rules that barely explain the game, and a payout that's not even worth it. So yeah, it sucks. I honestly expected better from them.
zqOZaQO.giftDeKDnH.pngXdKddgH.png
[quote name="Ithaca" date="2018-07-07 05:40:40" ] @dggeoff Sometimes the truth is harsh. FR decided to make a game with rules that barely explain the game, and a payout that's not even worth it. So yeah, it sucks. I honestly expected better from them. [/quote] AHAH!! I MEAN IF IT ISN'T THE TRUTH!!. honestly. It might be a pretty fun game if it was better explained. Every time I try I can get down to one block of a color and then never win because the moment you tap it everything around it goes back again EXCEPT that ONE BLOCK
Ithaca wrote on 2018-07-07 05:40:40:
@dggeoff
AHAH!! I MEAN IF IT ISN'T THE TRUTH!!. honestly. It might be a pretty fun game if it was better explained. Every time I try I can get down to one block of a color and then never win because the moment you tap it everything around it goes back again EXCEPT that ONE BLOCK
for sale ->. 78075389.png . 79695285.png . 76605495.png . h0FvtF4.gif
. a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png . 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
Thankfully I knew what this game would be when I saw it.
But that doesn't mean I'm good at it.
Even on easy mode it's hard.
It'd be easier if we where told to make an abstract pattern instead of filling out the whole grid.
And I think the RNG starting hates me.
Thankfully I knew what this game would be when I saw it.
But that doesn't mean I'm good at it.
Even on easy mode it's hard.
It'd be easier if we where told to make an abstract pattern instead of filling out the whole grid.
And I think the RNG starting hates me.
pharma_siggy_banner_by_tantigeroffire-d9rlinj.png
@Ithaca
I'm not saying you're wrong, but I don't think it's nice to say something suck's that's been put a lot of hours into making and coding.
@Ithaca
I'm not saying you're wrong, but I don't think it's nice to say something suck's that's been put a lot of hours into making and coding.
Unfortunately, I'm not exactly good at these Reversi-type games. I'll stick to Shock Switch and Tidal Trouble.

if only there was a Backgammon inspired game, I actually have some reasonable skill at that
Unfortunately, I'm not exactly good at these Reversi-type games. I'll stick to Shock Switch and Tidal Trouble.

if only there was a Backgammon inspired game, I actually have some reasonable skill at that
sy6UFIv.pngRUGBzP5.png
v2PJF9u.png 6kR982D.png
jJFk0xG.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2468452/1
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 77 78