Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ Itoeee
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Oi, pppssst! :D
I know you are probably busy right now but look what I did for Alenia-

Not Found
Not Found

I know you said Alenia is a dancer but- xd I couldn't resist putting the quiver in one of the two; the colors matched so well!
Oi, pppssst! :D
I know you are probably busy right now but look what I did for Alenia-

Not Found
Not Found

I know you said Alenia is a dancer but- xd I couldn't resist putting the quiver in one of the two; the colors matched so well!
Art Shop
Africa's Brewing Service!
Perma Challenge
Hello there, fellow rain enthusiasts. I bless rains, for free! That's quite a deal, if you ask me- I can fill up your local water reserve and sprinkle your garden, all at the same time!
OMGGGGGGGGGG THAT'S SO PRETTYYYYY ;;W;; AHHHHHH

Red looks so good on her *^* she looks so stunning wew @-@ I can't see the other one tho? it says not found- but even so im sure she still looks great- *^*

/immediately saves it-

gotta work my butt for this- HAHAHAHA but thanks for doing it eyyyy cx

also writing the reply now owo
OMGGGGGGGGGG THAT'S SO PRETTYYYYY ;;W;; AHHHHHH

Red looks so good on her *^* she looks so stunning wew @-@ I can't see the other one tho? it says not found- but even so im sure she still looks great- *^*

/immediately saves it-

gotta work my butt for this- HAHAHAHA but thanks for doing it eyyyy cx

also writing the reply now owo
metanoia_hatchery_icon_by_hztwy-dccrzv5.jpg
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/410601/41060060.png[/img] [font=Times New Roman][size=4] Alenia looked at them with expectant eyes hoping for them to accept her request but they told her they couldn't. [i]'Well...it couldn't be help then...'[/i] Her shoulder dropped as she looked at them with a dejected look but she knew she couldn't hold them back. She decided to flash them a small smile, telling them it was fine as she nodded her head lightly. She turned and stared at Touma who was sighing at what the two dragons were talking about. Alenia, too, sighed as she looked at the ground...when Skaya suddenly dashed towards her and clung. Alenia was starled and kind of flustered by the little dragon actions that she could only let out a short chuckle. She smiled softly as she looked at Skaya who was nuzzling in her shoulder. She brought her hand closer and placed it on Skaya's head, softly petting her. [b]"I'm going to miss you too, cutie,"[/b] She said as she continued to pat her head, giving her last hug before Skaya pulled away. Skaya then went to give Touma a hug before going towards her mother. [b]"It was really nice meeting you too! Do know that you guys are free to come here anytime! And I hope when that time come, you'll be able to stay for a short while too,"[/b] Alenia replied with a smile, slightly sad with them having to return so soon but it couldn't be help. They all then stood up as they got ready to go back to their home. She waved lighly to Skaya and the others as she watched their backs slowly disappearing into the bushes when suddenly Skaya popped out from the bushes- earning a chuckle from both Touma and Alenia. Alenia continued waving to Skaya as they all left. [b]"They're gone..."[/b] She muttered as she looked back at Touma, smiling. [b]"I hope I'll see them again soon,"[/b] she said as she got up. [b]"They were really nice...and I'm sure the rest are the same too. You've got a really good family there."[/b] ----- Short one? cx and was that literal omg- how did it happen @_@ glad you're safe tho!(in case its literal-) if its not then- still hope life is taking easy- i dont get what im saying- XD but wew owo [/size][/font] [/center]
41060060.png

Alenia looked at them with expectant eyes hoping for them to accept her request but they told her they couldn't.

'Well...it couldn't be help then...'

Her shoulder dropped as she looked at them with a dejected look but she knew she couldn't hold them back. She decided to flash them a small smile, telling them it was fine as she nodded her head lightly.

She turned and stared at Touma who was sighing at what the two dragons were talking about. Alenia, too, sighed as she looked at the ground...when Skaya suddenly dashed towards her and clung.

Alenia was starled and kind of flustered by the little dragon actions that she could only let out a short chuckle. She smiled softly as she looked at Skaya who was nuzzling in her shoulder. She brought her hand closer and placed it on Skaya's head, softly petting her.

"I'm going to miss you too, cutie,"

She said as she continued to pat her head, giving her last hug before Skaya pulled away. Skaya then went to give Touma a hug before going towards her mother.

"It was really nice meeting you too! Do know that you guys are free to come here anytime! And I hope when that time come, you'll be able to stay for a short while too,"

Alenia replied with a smile, slightly sad with them having to return so soon but it couldn't be help. They all then stood up as they got ready to go back to their home.

She waved lighly to Skaya and the others as she watched their backs slowly disappearing into the bushes when suddenly Skaya popped out from the bushes- earning a chuckle from both Touma and Alenia. Alenia continued waving to Skaya as they all left.

"They're gone..."

She muttered as she looked back at Touma, smiling.

"I hope I'll see them again soon," she said as she got up.

"They were really nice...and I'm sure the rest are the same too. You've got a really good family there."

Short one? cx

and was that literal omg- how did it happen @_@ glad you're safe tho!(in case its literal-) if its not then- still hope life is taking easy-

i dont get what im saying- XD but wew owo

I am glad you like it! Yea- I deleted the other one by accident when I was trying to load it.. OH WELL-

And yess xd- the double flip was literal, the drowning part no, but it has been pretty hard lately ;v; it's okay though, i am leaving on vacation in two weeks aprox! I will still be able to reply though-

Gonna reply tomorrow, i am going out with some friends tonight, we are going to be +2 kg tomorrow morning from the waffles i tell ya- aw well, life isn't fair XD
I am glad you like it! Yea- I deleted the other one by accident when I was trying to load it.. OH WELL-

And yess xd- the double flip was literal, the drowning part no, but it has been pretty hard lately ;v; it's okay though, i am leaving on vacation in two weeks aprox! I will still be able to reply though-

Gonna reply tomorrow, i am going out with some friends tonight, we are going to be +2 kg tomorrow morning from the waffles i tell ya- aw well, life isn't fair XD
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
Hello there, fellow rain enthusiasts. I bless rains, for free! That's quite a deal, if you ask me- I can fill up your local water reserve and sprinkle your garden, all at the same time!
Awww ;w; its fine then just enjoy your vacation to the max!! (while im going through the living hell called school again-HAHAHA)

I hope you had fun with your friends! Got back home early today since we only had to register for some clubs owo gonna take a nap-
Awww ;w; its fine then just enjoy your vacation to the max!! (while im going through the living hell called school again-HAHAHA)

I hope you had fun with your friends! Got back home early today since we only had to register for some clubs owo gonna take a nap-
i am back! actually just woke up- a reply coming soon! I hope everything goes well with uni! stay strong ;v;

and thank you! although i tend to get homesick easily but that's okay- xd
i am back! actually just woke up- a reply coming soon! I hope everything goes well with uni! stay strong ;v;

and thank you! although i tend to get homesick easily but that's okay- xd
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
[center] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/403142/40314164.png?mtime=WwvXDQAAXPs.png[/img] [font=century gothic][size=4]And just like that- they were gone, as if they were never there. He tore his gaze from the female to frown at the bushes for a second, before turning back around and nodding his head at her statement. A warm smile bloomed on his face as he heard Alenia talking. [b]"They did seem to like you a lot- especially Skaya."[/b] He said, eyebrows shooting up and smile becoming even wider. The young Skydancer didn't usually trust strangers, like her mother, but in this case, both Natiri and Skaya opened up to Alenia, and seemed at ease with her. That made him extremely happy, and he smiled to himself. [b]"I am sure they will come visit you often-"[/b], he said and chuckled, [b]"-but I will be visiting like, all the time."[/b] He said truthfully, actually making a promise. He paused, looking warmly at the female, his tail swishing behind him. [b]"Maybe you can come visit us too, but I'll have to show you where we live beforehand."[/b] He finished, looking back at the dark forest. He knew where they were now, and it would be easier for him to navigate through the forest with that in mind. The sky by now was completely black, and stars were starting to dot the night sky, becoming brighter as the time passed. They twinkled, as they appeared one by one. Needless to say that he looked up, took in the sight, and let out a breathless sigh, closing his eyes and remaining like that for some seconds. When he opened his eyes again and lowered his head to look at the female, his eyes were half lidded, heavy with newfound sleep. He smiled again and fluffed up his feathers, as he let his wings drop to the ground once more. [b]"I think we both need some sleep-"[/b], he exclaimed, blinking slowly, [b]"- I might pass out on the spot."[/b] He chuckled again, and shook his head to shake off his sleep, so he could get to her hut without falling again. Or sneezing for that matter. ----- there it is! oof- i thought i wouldn't be quick enough to post it because of the rollover- xd
40314164.png?mtime=WwvXDQAAXPs.png

And just like that- they were gone, as if they were never there. He tore his gaze from the female to frown at the bushes for a second, before turning back around and nodding his head at her statement. A warm smile bloomed on his face as he heard Alenia talking.

"They did seem to like you a lot- especially Skaya."

He said, eyebrows shooting up and smile becoming even wider.

The young Skydancer didn't usually trust strangers, like her mother, but in this case, both Natiri and Skaya opened up to Alenia, and seemed at ease with her. That made him extremely happy, and he smiled to himself.

"I am sure they will come visit you often-", he said and chuckled, "-but I will be visiting like, all the time."

He said truthfully, actually making a promise. He paused, looking warmly at the female, his tail swishing behind him.

"Maybe you can come visit us too, but I'll have to show you where we live beforehand."

He finished, looking back at the dark forest. He knew where they were now, and it would be easier for him to navigate through the forest with that in mind.

The sky by now was completely black, and stars were starting to dot the night sky, becoming brighter as the time passed. They twinkled, as they appeared one by one. Needless to say that he looked up, took in the sight, and let out a breathless sigh, closing his eyes and remaining like that for some seconds.

When he opened his eyes again and lowered his head to look at the female, his eyes were half lidded, heavy with newfound sleep. He smiled again and fluffed up his feathers, as he let his wings drop to the ground once more.

"I think we both need some sleep-", he exclaimed, blinking slowly, "- I might pass out on the spot."

He chuckled again, and shook his head to shake off his sleep, so he could get to her hut without falling again. Or sneezing for that matter.

there it is! oof- i thought i wouldn't be quick enough to post it because of the rollover- xd
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
fren? are you alright?
fren? are you alright?
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
Yup! Doing fine! Wasn't really feeling quite well for the past 2 days(?) so i've been going to bed earlier since i had to go to school too :')
Yup! Doing fine! Wasn't really feeling quite well for the past 2 days(?) so i've been going to bed earlier since i had to go to school too :')
yup, i figured you were busy, but is your health alright? Was it a cold? ;-;
yup, i figured you were busy, but is your health alright? Was it a cold? ;-;
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24