Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ Itoeee
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/410601/41060060.png[/img] [font=Times New Roman][size=4] Kia started flapping her wings again as Alenia got up, dusting off whatever stuck on her knees as she got ready for another long walk. With Touma que, they all started moving, flying in Kia's case. It was silent. No one was talking. Only the sound of their footsteps, Kia's rapid flapping and the howl of the wind. The female dragon looked up as the yellow ball of fire changed to hues of orange, and then almost tangerine. It merged with the sky, like juice-mix dissolving in a glass of water. There was a bit of cloud. They were cotton-candy, as though they blushed at the warm touch of the sun. The view was breathtaking to Alenia and possibly to the other two as well. She was admiring the sunset when Touma suddenly asked a question. [b]"Yup. In fact, we are close."[/b] Kia answered calmly as she overtook Touma. Upon hearing what Kia said, Alenia looked around and saw how the trees were slowly blossoming in sparkling blue. Her eyes widened as she realized it was something she knew of. [b]"We're really close! We're almost there!"[/b] Alenia exclaimed excitedly as she looked at Touma. ----- (Back XD actually got back earlier but was tired so i took a nap owo ) [/size][/font] [/center]
41060060.png

Kia started flapping her wings again as Alenia got up, dusting off whatever stuck on her knees as she got ready for another long walk. With Touma que, they all started moving, flying in Kia's case.

It was silent. No one was talking. Only the sound of their footsteps, Kia's rapid flapping and the howl of the wind. The female dragon looked up as the yellow ball of fire changed to hues of orange, and then almost tangerine.

It merged with the sky, like juice-mix dissolving in a glass of water. There was a bit of cloud. They were cotton-candy, as though they blushed at the warm touch of the sun.

The view was breathtaking to Alenia and possibly to the other two as well. She was admiring the sunset when Touma suddenly asked a question.

"Yup. In fact, we are close."

Kia answered calmly as she overtook Touma. Upon hearing what Kia said, Alenia looked around and saw how the trees were slowly blossoming in sparkling blue. Her eyes widened as she realized it was something she knew of.

"We're really close! We're almost there!"

Alenia exclaimed excitedly as she looked at Touma.

(Back XD actually got back earlier but was tired so i took a nap owo )

metanoia_hatchery_icon_by_hztwy-dccrzv5.jpg
[center] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/403142/40314164.png?mtime=WwvXDQAAXPs.png[/img] [font=century gothic][size=4]'Oh, so I did go towards the right direction.' He was suddenly proud of himself for no apparent reason. He closed his eyes and smiled to himself, but quickly excitement took over, once he heard Kia say they were close. [b]"We are?"[/b] He said a little louder than he was expecting, and he picked up his pace to match Kia's rapid wing-flapping, Alenia picking up her pace behind him, too. He was suddenly so excited to meet Alenia's clan, he didn't know what they were like, but from what Kia had said earlier, Luna must be really nice, he figured. His feet were rapidly touching and leaving the ground with each step, his mane and feathers bobbing up and down as he kept speed walking after the bat. His smile on his face never fading, he turned to look Alenia with equal excitement, his smile evolving into a bright tooth grin. He quickly turned his head back towards the horizon however, to take in the beautiful view of the still-odd-but-actually-breathtaking sky, who was filled with oranges, yellows, and blues. He kept following Kia, expecting her to announce at any given moment, that they have arrived. ----- ((i took a nap too xd))
40314164.png?mtime=WwvXDQAAXPs.png

'Oh, so I did go towards the right direction.'

He was suddenly proud of himself for no apparent reason. He closed his eyes and smiled to himself, but quickly excitement took over, once he heard Kia say they were close.

"We are?"

He said a little louder than he was expecting, and he picked up his pace to match Kia's rapid wing-flapping, Alenia picking up her pace behind him, too. He was suddenly so excited to meet Alenia's clan, he didn't know what they were like, but from what Kia had said earlier, Luna must be really nice, he figured.

His feet were rapidly touching and leaving the ground with each step, his mane and feathers bobbing up and down as he kept speed walking after the bat. His smile on his face never fading, he turned to look Alenia with equal excitement, his smile evolving into a bright tooth grin.

He quickly turned his head back towards the horizon however, to take in the beautiful view of the still-odd-but-actually-breathtaking sky, who was filled with oranges, yellows, and blues.

He kept following Kia, expecting her to announce at any given moment, that they have arrived.

((i took a nap too xd))
Art Shop
Africa's Brewing Service!
Perma Challenge
Hello there, fellow rain enthusiasts. I bless rains, for free! That's quite a deal, if you ask me- I can fill up your local water reserve and sprinkle your garden, all at the same time!
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/410601/41060060.png[/img] [font=Times New Roman][size=4] Touma looked back at Alenia with the same excitement. The feeling of being able to return home completely overtaken the feeling of despair from just now. The female dragon was happy that she could finally return to the place she called home. While Kia was delighted because she didn't has to sleep outside- Even though she used to live like that before she met Alenia. They all increased their pace as they dashed forward. Chattering noise could be hear as they approached a certain place. [b]"We're here!"[/b] Kia turned around to look at them before flapping faster and glided with the wind as she approached the place. The two dragons followed behind Kia as the view of the clan slowly came into their sight. [b]"We're really here..."[/b] The female dragon said as she was panting, slowing down as they approached the entrance. She took one big breath and let it out before stepping into the place. [b]"Finally...I'm home..."[/b] She mumbled as she smiled herself and looked around, happy to see the faces that she recognized. Some of the dragons noticed Alenia and came to her. A large crowd started to form around Alenia in no time. Alenia was kinda flustered by it so she stepped back and hide behind Touma, who might be as flustered as her too. Some of the dragons were looking at Touma with a curious look while some were looking at him with a discontent look, especially Alfatou. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/412041/41204037.png[/img] [b]"Alenia? Is that you?"[/b] Alenia perked her head left as she heard a very familiar voice. The dragons separated themselves into two as they gave way for the owner of the voice. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/410873/41087233.png[/img] Alenia widened her eyes slightly as she saw who was coming out of the crowds. [b]"Luna!"[/b] Kia exclaimed happily as she flew to the female guardian and hugged her. [b]"It's not even a day yet since I've gone out but I've miss you sooo muchhh"[/b] Kia said as she hugged the female guardian tightly. [b]"Yes yes, Kia. Now if you can just let me go for awhile..."[/b] Luna responded, feeling suffocated by Kia's hug. Kia pulled apart and landed on the ground as Luna was looking at Alenia with a straight look. The female skydancer gulped as she slowly came out of Touma's back and approached the female guardian. [b]"Alenia...you..."[/b] Luna started as she looked at Alenia. Alenia flinched and shut her eyes tightly. She was scared of what was about to come but something unexpected happened instead. Luna closed the distance between them and expanded her wings before covering it on both of Alenia's side, pulling the skydancer closer to her. The female guardian brought her arms to Alenia and hugged her tightly. Alenia didn't expect to be hug. She thought Luna would scold her. [b]"Lu-Luna..."[/b] Alenia stuttered as she looked at Luna, tears threatening to fall from her eyes. [b]"Shh...It's fine now."[/b] Luna shushed the female skydancer as she patted Alenia's back gently. With that, Alenia started to cry in the female guardian embrace. Touma was still at the back watching the reunion of the two as someone approached him. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/412041/41204037.png[/img] [b]"So, who are you?"[/b] The male skydancer walked to him as he looked at Touma with a menacing look. ----- (okay this is long again- XD couldn't find the right place to stop so @-@ wew) [/size][/font] [/center]
41060060.png

Touma looked back at Alenia with the same excitement. The feeling of being able to return home completely overtaken the feeling of despair from just now. The female dragon was happy that she could finally return to the place she called home.

While Kia was delighted because she didn't has to sleep outside- Even though she used to live like that before she met Alenia. They all increased their pace as they dashed forward.

Chattering noise could be hear as they approached a certain place.

"We're here!"

Kia turned around to look at them before flapping faster and glided with the wind as she approached the place.

The two dragons followed behind Kia as the view of the clan slowly came into their sight.

"We're really here..."

The female dragon said as she was panting, slowing down as they approached the entrance.

She took one big breath and let it out before stepping into the place.

"Finally...I'm home..."

She mumbled as she smiled herself and looked around, happy to see the faces that she recognized. Some of the dragons noticed Alenia and came to her.

A large crowd started to form around Alenia in no time. Alenia was kinda flustered by it so she stepped back and hide behind Touma, who might be as flustered as her too. Some of the dragons were looking at Touma with a curious look while some were looking at him with a discontent look, especially Alfatou.

41204037.png

"Alenia? Is that you?"

Alenia perked her head left as she heard a very familiar voice. The dragons separated themselves into two as they gave way for the owner of the voice.

41087233.png

Alenia widened her eyes slightly as she saw who was coming out of the crowds.

"Luna!"

Kia exclaimed happily as she flew to the female guardian and hugged her.

"It's not even a day yet since I've gone out but I've miss you sooo muchhh"

Kia said as she hugged the female guardian tightly.

"Yes yes, Kia. Now if you can just let me go for awhile..."

Luna responded, feeling suffocated by Kia's hug. Kia pulled apart and landed on the ground as Luna was looking at Alenia with a straight look. The female skydancer gulped as she slowly came out of Touma's back and approached the female guardian.

"Alenia...you..."

Luna started as she looked at Alenia. Alenia flinched and shut her eyes tightly. She was scared of what was about to come but something unexpected happened instead. Luna closed the distance between them and expanded her wings before covering it on both of Alenia's side, pulling the skydancer closer to her. The female guardian brought her arms to Alenia and hugged her tightly.

Alenia didn't expect to be hug. She thought Luna would scold her.

"Lu-Luna..."

Alenia stuttered as she looked at Luna, tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

"Shh...It's fine now."

Luna shushed the female skydancer as she patted Alenia's back gently. With that, Alenia started to cry in the female guardian embrace.

Touma was still at the back watching the reunion of the two as someone approached him.

41204037.png

"So, who are you?"

The male skydancer walked to him as he looked at Touma with a menacing look.

(okay this is long again- XD couldn't find the right place to stop so @-@ wew)

[center] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/403142/40314164.png?mtime=WwvXDQAAXPs.png[/img] [font=century gothic][size=4]Once he heard what he had been expecting to hear from Kia, his excitement peaked and he and Alenia were now running, Kia flapping her wings even faster. He suddenly saw dragons, lots of them, chatting about and minding their own business, until Alenia showed up. By now, she had surpassed him, clearly way to relieved to be home again. She stopped by the entrance, as she took a big breath and stepped in. He arrived shortly after her, not wasting a second and following her inside, as his heart rate increased. He was panting like crazy, the sudden workout getting to him. Suddenly, Alenia was swarmed by her clan, all of them asking questions and expressing their relief that she was now home. He could feel gazes on him, as he sat down a little ways behind Alenia, lowering his head as he panted, his hands clutching the ground for the much needed support. He closed his eyes for a little bit, his mind not registering the eyes that were currently on him, instead focusing on his breathing. He was startled out of it quickly though, as he felt the female hide behind his back. She looked flustered by the crowd, and to be honest once he noticed how many dragons there were, he got flustered too. He looked over his shoulder and gave her a smile. Kia was then screaming Luna's name, and his head jerked towards the sound. Alenia hadn't moved from behind his back still, as the bat hugged the huge Guardian. She did however move, as Luna came closer to her. The female was scared from what he could tell. 'She is probably waiting for a lecture-' He thought, smiling to himself as Luna hugged her instead, Alenia responding almost immediately. He was too caught up by their reunion, that he didn't notice the male Skydancer approaching him. It caught him by surprise when he talked to him, his voice harsh and his stare almost too menacing to look at. He turned his head slowly with a 'hmm' as he sighed, and took him in. He was almost at the same height as him, but he was still larger. He looked at him up and down, and he couldn't help but be reminded of someone, Mochi. That thought soon left though, when he spoke. If he was being completely honest, he was kind of offended, and he still hadn't talked to him. He tried to keep his cool, finally steadying his breath and locking eyes with him. [b]"Name's Touma, nice to meet you. I helped Alenia come home."[/b] He said, keeping his words limited. Touma's eyes were half lidded and his eyes were suddenly slightly darker. [b]"And you are?"[/b] He asked, this time more politely, trying to keep his composure. ----- ((HOOBOI xd))

Once he heard what he had been expecting to hear from Kia, his excitement peaked and he and Alenia were now running, Kia flapping her wings even faster. He suddenly saw dragons, lots of them, chatting about and minding their own business, until Alenia showed up.

By now, she had surpassed him, clearly way to relieved to be home again. She stopped by the entrance, as she took a big breath and stepped in. He arrived shortly after her, not wasting a second and following her inside, as his heart rate increased. He was panting like crazy, the sudden workout getting to him.

Suddenly, Alenia was swarmed by her clan, all of them asking questions and expressing their relief that she was now home.

He could feel gazes on him, as he sat down a little ways behind Alenia, lowering his head as he panted, his hands clutching the ground for the much needed support. He closed his eyes for a little bit, his mind not registering the eyes that were currently on him, instead focusing on his breathing.

He was startled out of it quickly though, as he felt the female hide behind his back. She looked flustered by the crowd, and to be honest once he noticed how many dragons there were, he got flustered too. He looked over his shoulder and gave her a smile.

Kia was then screaming Luna's name, and his head jerked towards the sound. Alenia hadn't moved from behind his back still, as the bat hugged the huge Guardian. She did however move, as Luna came closer to her. The female was scared from what he could tell.

'She is probably waiting for a lecture-'

He thought, smiling to himself as Luna hugged her instead, Alenia responding almost immediately.

He was too caught up by their reunion, that he didn't notice the male Skydancer approaching him. It caught him by surprise when he talked to him, his voice harsh and his stare almost too menacing to look at.

He turned his head slowly with a 'hmm' as he sighed, and took him in. He was almost at the same height as him, but he was still larger. He looked at him up and down, and he couldn't help but be reminded of someone, Mochi. That thought soon left though, when he spoke.

If he was being completely honest, he was kind of offended, and he still hadn't talked to him. He tried to keep his cool, finally steadying his breath and locking eyes with him.

"Name's Touma, nice to meet you. I helped Alenia come home."

He said, keeping his words limited. Touma's eyes were half lidded and his eyes were suddenly slightly darker.

"And you are?"

He asked, this time more politely, trying to keep his composure.

((HOOBOI xd))
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
Hello there, fellow rain enthusiasts. I bless rains, for free! That's quite a deal, if you ask me- I can fill up your local water reserve and sprinkle your garden, all at the same time!
halllllllllooooooooo-

just wanna inform you that i'll be replying late again- probably around evening tmr like that- since i had something to do during the half of the day @-@
halllllllllooooooooo-

just wanna inform you that i'll be replying late again- probably around evening tmr like that- since i had something to do during the half of the day @-@
okay! I'll be waiting for your reply then! :D
okay! I'll be waiting for your reply then! :D
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/410601/41060060.png[/img] [font=Times New Roman][size=4] Alfatou squinted his eyes a bit as he observed Touma carefully. He continued staring for quite some time before deciding to reply to him. [b]"I'm Alfatou,"[/b] he paused for a while before showing Touma a smug look. [b]"I'm Alenia's lover-"[/b] Before Alfatou could really finished his sentence, Alenia appeared from the back and knocked his head. [b]"As if."[/b] Alenia said as she was wiping her tears from the short reunion with the female guardian earlier. Luna was right at Alenia's back as she was observing everything. Slightly shaking her head at Alfatou's behaviour. Lune let out a sigh before walking forward to Touma. [b]"I heard a bit from Alenia. Thank you for helping and staying with my child. I don't really know how to repay everything that you have done for her but for now, you may stay here for as long as you want until the day you depart for your clan."[/b] Luna bowed her head as she expressed her gratitude towards Touma. [b]"Let me know if you need anything else as well. I, no- We would be happy to help you."[/b] The guardian finished up with a soft smile. Alenia was flashing Touma a smile as she watched everything from Luna's back. [b]"I assume that you two will be hungry at any time now so I will go and prepare a feast with the others"[/b] Luna said as she walked away from the spot. Alenia approached Touma and nudged his side slightly. [b]"Thank you."[/b] She whispered as she smiled brightly at him. While...Alfatou was still lookinh at them or more like...sending death glare at Touma as he felt like Touma had taken Alenia away from him. ----- (Sorry for taking a long time! and thank you for waiting ;w; i think it might be a bit bad since i kind of rush it at some part? @-@) [/size][/font] [/center]
41060060.png

Alfatou squinted his eyes a bit as he observed Touma carefully. He continued staring for quite some time before deciding to reply to him.

"I'm Alfatou," he paused for a while before showing Touma a smug look.

"I'm Alenia's lover-"

Before Alfatou could really finished his sentence, Alenia appeared from the back and knocked his head.

"As if."

Alenia said as she was wiping her tears from the short reunion with the female guardian earlier. Luna was right at Alenia's back as she was observing everything. Slightly shaking her head at Alfatou's behaviour.

Lune let out a sigh before walking forward to Touma.

"I heard a bit from Alenia. Thank you for helping and staying with my child. I don't really know how to repay everything that you have done for her but for now, you may stay here for as long as you want until the day you depart for your clan."

Luna bowed her head as she expressed her gratitude towards Touma.

"Let me know if you need anything else as well. I, no- We would be happy to help you."

The guardian finished up with a soft smile. Alenia was flashing Touma a smile as she watched everything from Luna's back.

"I assume that you two will be hungry at any time now so I will go and prepare a feast with the others"

Luna said as she walked away from the spot. Alenia approached Touma and nudged his side slightly.

"Thank you."

She whispered as she smiled brightly at him. While...Alfatou was still lookinh at them or more like...sending death glare at Touma as he felt like Touma had taken Alenia away from him.

(Sorry for taking a long time! and thank you for waiting ;w; i think it might be a bit bad since i kind of rush it at some part? @-@)

[center] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/403142/40314164.png?mtime=WwvXDQAAXPs.png[/img] [font=century gothic][size=4]The male before him was staring him for what seemed like hours, and he couldn't help but raise his eyebrows and lean forward a little bit, as if telling him to go on. He continued looking at him like that, even when he introduced himself finally. The smug look Alfatou, he now knew, was giving him while talking was beautifully ridiculous, and he was laughing internally. 'Is he trying to prove somethin-' [b]"PPFFT-"[/b] Alenia had smacked Alfatou on the head, and he now let his laugh be heard through a short outburst of air. The look on Alfatou's face was priceless, and he seriously struggled to keep his laughter from overflowing again. Luna was right behind Alenia, and was now coming towards his direction. He quickly composed himself, his smile never leaving his face nonetheless. By now, he had teared his gaze away from the male, had thrown a quick glance at Alenia, and was now focusing on Luna. He was dumbfounded when she started talking about repaying him and returning the favor, he felt honoured. He dipped his head while she was talking, showing her his respect, smiling up at her. He decided not to speak, silently thanking the Guardian with his eyes. Then, Alenia came up to his side, once Luna had left, and nudged him, earning a chuckle and a huff from him. He turned his head to look at her, giving her a small smile and nudging her back, turning to look around. And there Alfatou was, glaring at him like there's no tomorrow, and Touma could only lift his shoulders and smile at him, because he was too happy that Alenia was back home, to be bothered by the looks he was giving him. Then his mind short-circuited, thinking back to what Alenia had said moments before. [b]"Wait- thank you for what?"[/b] He said, looking back at her with his eyebrows forrowed, his smile still there. ----- No! It's really good- it doesn't feel rushed at all! I really need to go to sleep now xd

The male before him was staring him for what seemed like hours, and he couldn't help but raise his eyebrows and lean forward a little bit, as if telling him to go on.

He continued looking at him like that, even when he introduced himself finally. The smug look Alfatou, he now knew, was giving him while talking was beautifully ridiculous, and he was laughing internally.

'Is he trying to prove somethin-'

"PPFFT-"

Alenia had smacked Alfatou on the head, and he now let his laugh be heard through a short outburst of air. The look on Alfatou's face was priceless, and he seriously struggled to keep his laughter from overflowing again.

Luna was right behind Alenia, and was now coming towards his direction. He quickly composed himself, his smile never leaving his face nonetheless. By now, he had teared his gaze away from the male, had thrown a quick glance at Alenia, and was now focusing on Luna.

He was dumbfounded when she started talking about repaying him and returning the favor, he felt honoured. He dipped his head while she was talking, showing her his respect, smiling up at her.

He decided not to speak, silently thanking the Guardian with his eyes.

Then, Alenia came up to his side, once Luna had left, and nudged him, earning a chuckle and a huff from him. He turned his head to look at her, giving her a small smile and nudging her back, turning to look around.

And there Alfatou was, glaring at him like there's no tomorrow, and Touma could only lift his shoulders and smile at him, because he was too happy that Alenia was back home, to be bothered by the looks he was giving him.

Then his mind short-circuited, thinking back to what Alenia had said moments before.

"Wait- thank you for what?"

He said, looking back at her with his eyebrows forrowed, his smile still there.

No! It's really good- it doesn't feel rushed at all! I really need to go to sleep now xd
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/410601/41060060.png[/img] [font=Times New Roman][size=4] [i]'Why is she so close with him!?' 'Why is she smiling so sweetly at him? She never show me that kind of smile before...' 'Uhhh...I hate this.'[/i] The kind of thoughts ran through Alfatou mind as he continued observing both Alenia and Touma. He grunted quietly before walking away as he couldn't bear watching any longer, clearly annoyed by Touma's presence. Meanwhile, Alenia was smiling sheepishly as Touma wondered why she was thanking him. [b]"For everything. I know we could make it back thanks to kia but..."[/b] she paused for a short while as she was trying to think of a suitable sentence to describe what she wanted to say. [b]"Well...you know...just you being around me is...uhh...a blessing?"[/b] She chuckled out awkwardly as she rubbed her nap and looked away, feeling slight embarrassed from what she was saying. [b]"So yeah. Thank you."[/b] She turned to look at him with a gentle look as she tilted her head slightly, still with the smile but this time more sincere(?) than the previous one. ----- I'm glad then- orz oh and this time shorter so they can communicate better(?) XD [/size][/font] [/center]
41060060.png

'Why is she so close with him!?'

'Why is she smiling so sweetly at him? She never show me that kind of smile before...'

'Uhhh...I hate this.'

The kind of thoughts ran through Alfatou mind as he continued observing both Alenia and Touma. He grunted quietly before walking away as he couldn't bear watching any longer, clearly annoyed by Touma's presence.

Meanwhile, Alenia was smiling sheepishly as Touma wondered why she was thanking him.

"For everything. I know we could make it back thanks to kia but..." she paused for a short while as she was trying to think of a suitable sentence to describe what she wanted to say.

"Well...you know...just you being around me is...uhh...a blessing?"

She chuckled out awkwardly as she rubbed her nap and looked away, feeling slight embarrassed from what she was saying.

"So yeah. Thank you."

She turned to look at him with a gentle look as she tilted her head slightly, still with the smile but this time more sincere(?) than the previous one.

I'm glad then- orz oh and this time shorter so they can communicate better(?) XD

[center] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/403142/40314164.png?mtime=WwvXDQAAXPs.png[/img] [font=century gothic][size=4]Touma didn't even notice Alfatou leaving, focusing on Alenia. She seemed embarrassed when she talked, turning her head towards the other direction and scratching her nape. He smiled at the back of her head, and continued smiling after she turned back around to face him. With a sigh, he closed his eyes and looked up, opening them to stare at the grey sky, that would soon turn completely black. [b]"A pretty clumsy blessing, tbh-"[/b], he chuckled at a cloud, [b]"-but yeah, I feel that way too."[/b] He continued chuckling as he lowered his head to look at her again, lifting a hand and resting it on her back. He threw a quick smile at the female, his hand retreating from her back and coming to rest at the ground below him. He was still comfortably sitting there, observing the clan. He wasn't used to seeing so many dragons gathered in one space, and some of them were as big a his family's lair. He liked it though. Everything seemed so alive and happy and warm. He lowered his head to look at the ground, letting out another sigh. [b]"I am glad that we made it back.."[/b] ----- ((short one too- communication is key xd))

Touma didn't even notice Alfatou leaving, focusing on Alenia. She seemed embarrassed when she talked, turning her head towards the other direction and scratching her nape. He smiled at the back of her head, and continued smiling after she turned back around to face him.

With a sigh, he closed his eyes and looked up, opening them to stare at the grey sky, that would soon turn completely black.

"A pretty clumsy blessing, tbh-", he chuckled at a cloud, "-but yeah, I feel that way too."

He continued chuckling as he lowered his head to look at her again, lifting a hand and resting it on her back. He threw a quick smile at the female, his hand retreating from her back and coming to rest at the ground below him. He was still comfortably sitting there, observing the clan.

He wasn't used to seeing so many dragons gathered in one space, and some of them were as big a his family's lair. He liked it though. Everything seemed so alive and happy and warm.

He lowered his head to look at the ground, letting out another sigh.

"I am glad that we made it back.."

((short one too- communication is key xd))
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24