Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ Itoeee
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/410601/41060060.png[/img] [font=Times New Roman][size=4] She looked at Touma, waiting for him to take her hand before pulling him up. He was heavier than she thought- She knew it's a given that male dragons are heavier. Well some. But she didn't know he was that heavy. Still, it was not that difficult to pull him up. Touma flashed a thankful smile to her and made a move to the large hut where the foot was prepared. Alenia nodded in response before following him from the back. He turned around again to make sure she was coming. She let out a chuckle as she saw his childish side came out. She observed him from the back as she watched him looking at the hut and at the food that was served. Slightly drool at the sight of the delicious food. [i]'Ahh, heaven-'[/i] She silently thought as she walked to the huge table. Taking a seat near Luna, who placed herself at the short end of the table (the one in the middle? orz idk how to explain @_@). She turned to see Touma was still on his spot, admiring the view? [b]"Touma. Come here,"[/b] She called him out with a smile as she patted the empty spot near to her. Alfatou suddenly came out of nowhere and took the empty spot which earned a glare from Alenia. [b]"Alfatou, move,"[/b] She hissed, totally annoyed with his action. [b]"No. This is my seat now." "I said...move."[/b] Alenia persisted as she glared at him. Alfatou gulped, intimidated by the female's aura. [b]"Just this once-"[/b] Alfatou mumbled as he moved to another empty spot. Alenia calmed down and turned to look at Touma with a smile as if nothing happened. [b]"Come, Touma."[/b] ----- (It's fine!!! it's perfect! ;w; and late as always :3) [/size][/font] [/center]
41060060.png

She looked at Touma, waiting for him to take her hand before pulling him up. He was heavier than she thought- She knew it's a given that male dragons are heavier. Well some. But she didn't know he was that heavy. Still, it was not that difficult to pull him up.

Touma flashed a thankful smile to her and made a move to the large hut where the foot was prepared. Alenia nodded in response before following him from the back. He turned around again to make sure she was coming. She let out a chuckle as she saw his childish side came out.

She observed him from the back as she watched him looking at the hut and at the food that was served. Slightly drool at the sight of the delicious food.

'Ahh, heaven-'

She silently thought as she walked to the huge table. Taking a seat near Luna, who placed herself at the short end of the table (the one in the middle? orz idk how to explain @_@). She turned to see Touma was still on his spot, admiring the view?

"Touma. Come here," She called him out with a smile as she patted the empty spot near to her.

Alfatou suddenly came out of nowhere and took the empty spot which earned a glare from Alenia.

"Alfatou, move," She hissed, totally annoyed with his action.

"No. This is my seat now."

"I said...move."

Alenia persisted as she glared at him. Alfatou gulped, intimidated by the female's aura.

"Just this once-"

Alfatou mumbled as he moved to another empty spot. Alenia calmed down and turned to look at Touma with a smile as if nothing happened.

"Come, Touma."

(It's fine!!! it's perfect! ;w; and late as always :3)

metanoia_hatchery_icon_by_hztwy-dccrzv5.jpg
[center] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/403142/40314164.png?mtime=WwvXDQAAXPs.png[/img] [font=century gothic][size=4]He was a bit taken aback from the sight, dragons chatting and laughing everywhere, smells and flavors dancing in the air and making him drool all over the place. Alenia had already sat down near Luna, and he now wondered where Kia was; probably somewhere hidden, eating her "stolen" goods. He smiled at the thought, as he made a step towards the huge table full of dragons and Alenia, that was now calling him over, patting the seat next to her. And then Alfatou came out of nowhere- that must be a talent of his. Touma giggled as he saw him claiming the seat that Alenia was patting a second ago. 'This guy is hopeless-' He continued giggling, all the while showing some strange kind of sympathy towards the other male. His eyes kind of widened as he practically felt the female's tone vibrating through his body, and he breathed a silent 'oo' and his giggling transitioned into laughing as he saw Alfatou lose the fight against the female quickly, leaving her side. By now, his hand had come up to cover his mouth, eyes watery from all the giggling and the laughing. And then he exploded when Alenia turned back to face him with the same welcoming smile, calling him again, as if nothing happened. He laughed a whole lot more, burying his face in his hand, trying to calm himself down, losing his balance and taking a step sideways to steady himself. He finally calmed down, now only chuckling remaining in his voice, and walked towards Alenia, taking the now empty seat beside her. [b]"That- that was priceless-"[/b] He said with a small voice while he looked at her, a big smile on his face. [b]"I kinda feel sorry for him though-"[/b] He said after that, trying to spot the other male over the table, the smile never leaving his face. He gave up, and looked at all the served food on the table. He spotted an insect-plant salad, that he couldn't wait to get his hands on. However, he waited for everyone to settle down on the table, so he wasn't being rude. After all, this wasn't his clan, he had to be respectful of their hospitality and acceptance. He smiled to himself, as he glanced at Alenia, mouthing a 'thank you for the seat', as he turned his head to look at the rest of the dragons. -------- (i laughed so much with Alenia's reaction- xd)
40314164.png?mtime=WwvXDQAAXPs.png

He was a bit taken aback from the sight, dragons chatting and laughing everywhere, smells and flavors dancing in the air and making him drool all over the place.

Alenia had already sat down near Luna, and he now wondered where Kia was; probably somewhere hidden, eating her "stolen" goods. He smiled at the thought, as he made a step towards the huge table full of dragons and Alenia, that was now calling him over, patting the seat next to her.

And then Alfatou came out of nowhere- that must be a talent of his. Touma giggled as he saw him claiming the seat that Alenia was patting a second ago.

'This guy is hopeless-'

He continued giggling, all the while showing some strange kind of sympathy towards the other male. His eyes kind of widened as he practically felt the female's tone vibrating through his body, and he breathed a silent 'oo' and his giggling transitioned into laughing as he saw Alfatou lose the fight against the female quickly, leaving her side.

By now, his hand had come up to cover his mouth, eyes watery from all the giggling and the laughing. And then he exploded when Alenia turned back to face him with the same welcoming smile, calling him again, as if nothing happened.

He laughed a whole lot more, burying his face in his hand, trying to calm himself down, losing his balance and taking a step sideways to steady himself. He finally calmed down, now only chuckling remaining in his voice, and walked towards Alenia, taking the now empty seat beside her.

"That- that was priceless-"

He said with a small voice while he looked at her, a big smile on his face.

"I kinda feel sorry for him though-"

He said after that, trying to spot the other male over the table, the smile never leaving his face. He gave up, and looked at all the served food on the table. He spotted an insect-plant salad, that he couldn't wait to get his hands on.

However, he waited for everyone to settle down on the table, so he wasn't being rude. After all, this wasn't his clan, he had to be respectful of their hospitality and acceptance. He smiled to himself, as he glanced at Alenia, mouthing a 'thank you for the seat', as he turned his head to look at the rest of the dragons.

(i laughed so much with Alenia's reaction- xd)
Art Shop
Africa's Brewing Service!
Perma Challenge
Hello there, fellow rain enthusiasts. I bless rains, for free! That's quite a deal, if you ask me- I can fill up your local water reserve and sprinkle your garden, all at the same time!
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/410601/41060060.png[/img] [font=Times New Roman][size=4] Just when she had already finished her sentence, she realized that the male was covering his mouth, laughing, trying his best to calm himself down only to lose his balance but soon regained it. Seeing his reactions made her turned red, feeling embarassed for letting him seeing the scene from earlier. She huffed and puffed her cheeks as the male took his place beside her. Her face became even more redder if that was possible as she listened to his comment, looking at her with a big smile on his face. She felt butterflies in her tummy- She was kind of happy seeing him so delighted over what was happening but also embarassed because of that side of her- [b]"There's no need to feel sorry for him- He clearly know I was reserving that spot for you and yet he still dare to sit there. He deserved it,"[/b] she responded and huffed, closing her eyes as she was folding her arms. She then opened her eyes and looked at Touma before moving her gaze towards the beautiful food- Her eyes roamed wild as she scanned the whole table, feasting herself with the image first. [i]'You all are so going into my tummy- Prepare yourself-'[/i] She thought as her eyes sparkled. If the food were to have legs, they would try to run away from Alenia. She smiled to herself as she thought about which one she should eat first. Then Kia appeared (out of nowhere- cx) with her little bulging tummy that she was trying to hide but couldn't really hide it well, along with the other dragon's familiars. Now that everyone had seated themself, Luna got up and raised a bronze cup, hitting it lightly with a spoon to get everyone attention. (XD) All of the dragons turned to face the female guardian. [b]"Now that we are all here together, I would like to once again express my gratitude to the male skydancer for helping our child when she was lost. Also not to forget to thank Kia's effort for bringing them here safely. With this, the feast will now begin!"[/b] ----- (didnt expect for touma to laugh that much too XD) [/size][/font] [/center]
41060060.png

Just when she had already finished her sentence, she realized that the male was covering his mouth, laughing, trying his best to calm himself down only to lose his balance but soon regained it.

Seeing his reactions made her turned red, feeling embarassed for letting him seeing the scene from earlier. She huffed and puffed her cheeks as the male took his place beside her.

Her face became even more redder if that was possible as she listened to his comment, looking at her with a big smile on his face. She felt butterflies in her tummy- She was kind of happy seeing him so delighted over what was happening but also embarassed because of that side of her-

"There's no need to feel sorry for him- He clearly know I was reserving that spot for you and yet he still dare to sit there. He deserved it," she responded and huffed, closing her eyes as she was folding her arms.

She then opened her eyes and looked at Touma before moving her gaze towards the beautiful food- Her eyes roamed wild as she scanned the whole table, feasting herself with the image first.

'You all are so going into my tummy- Prepare yourself-'

She thought as her eyes sparkled. If the food were to have legs, they would try to run away from Alenia.

She smiled to herself as she thought about which one she should eat first. Then Kia appeared (out of nowhere- cx) with her little bulging tummy that she was trying to hide but couldn't really hide it well, along with the other dragon's familiars.

Now that everyone had seated themself, Luna got up and raised a bronze cup, hitting it lightly with a spoon to get everyone attention. (XD) All of the dragons turned to face the female guardian.

"Now that we are all here together, I would like to once again express my gratitude to the male skydancer for helping our child when she was lost. Also not to forget to thank Kia's effort for bringing them here safely. With this, the feast will now begin!"

(didnt expect for touma to laugh that much too XD)

[center] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/403142/40314164.png?mtime=WwvXDQAAXPs.png[/img] [font=century gothic][size=4]Nodding at Alenia's words, he looked at her quickly before returning his gaze to the salad he'd seen earlier, leaves sticking out from the large bowl. He was looking at it like it was the most precious thing in the world, irises dilated and lips pressed firmly together. His gaze shifted quickly though, when he saw Kia and the rest of the familiars making their way towards the table. 'Heh, I guess I was right-' He smiled to himself, as he looked at Kia's tummy, clearly filled with food. And he was sure she wasn't done eating yet. Turning his head to the side now, he looked at Alenia, who was now too preoccupied with the sight of food to notice him staring. She seemed to be hungry too. Humming to himself, he closed his eyes and waited for the dragons to settle down. Resting his elbow on the table and his head on his hand, he let out a content sigh, as he drifted off a bit, the sleep momentarily returning, as his wings dropped beside him once more and he relaxed his muscles. He didn't even notice Luna standing up, holding her cup, until the clicking sound of the metal spoon against the bronze startled him awake, and made him jerk his head to her direction. Everyone seemed to be already looking at her, and he hoped no one had noticed him jolting away. He blushed a little hearing Luna's words, but the emotion quickly left as he heard her signaling for the feast to begin. Everyone started talking at that moment, clicking their cups together, and filling their plates with goodies. He felt a little like home now. He smiled at the dragons across from him, as he waited for his turn at the salad, that was currently passed around the table. Once it reached him, he said a small 'thank you' to the dragon that gave him the salad, and put some of it on his plate. Taking a mouthful of salad and chewing on it, his eyes slowly widened, flavor erupting in his mouth. He turned at Alenia, giving her the salad bowl with an excited expression on his face. [b]"Alenia you need to try this-"[/b] He said with a muffled deep voice, as he resumed chewing on his salad leaves and insects, as he was given the next plate that was being passed around. A 'thank you' and a flavor test later, he found himself chewing on vegetable rolls. ------- (yeah he did laugh a lot xd- i kinda went a liiiiittle overboard with this one, i was too caught up with the food hehe)

Nodding at Alenia's words, he looked at her quickly before returning his gaze to the salad he'd seen earlier, leaves sticking out from the large bowl. He was looking at it like it was the most precious thing in the world, irises dilated and lips pressed firmly together.

His gaze shifted quickly though, when he saw Kia and the rest of the familiars making their way towards the table.

'Heh, I guess I was right-'

He smiled to himself, as he looked at Kia's tummy, clearly filled with food. And he was sure she wasn't done eating yet.

Turning his head to the side now, he looked at Alenia, who was now too preoccupied with the sight of food to notice him staring. She seemed to be hungry too. Humming to himself, he closed his eyes and waited for the dragons to settle down.

Resting his elbow on the table and his head on his hand, he let out a content sigh, as he drifted off a bit, the sleep momentarily returning, as his wings dropped beside him once more and he relaxed his muscles.

He didn't even notice Luna standing up, holding her cup, until the clicking sound of the metal spoon against the bronze startled him awake, and made him jerk his head to her direction. Everyone seemed to be already looking at her, and he hoped no one had noticed him jolting away.

He blushed a little hearing Luna's words, but the emotion quickly left as he heard her signaling for the feast to begin. Everyone started talking at that moment, clicking their cups together, and filling their plates with goodies. He felt a little like home now.

He smiled at the dragons across from him, as he waited for his turn at the salad, that was currently passed around the table. Once it reached him, he said a small 'thank you' to the dragon that gave him the salad, and put some of it on his plate.

Taking a mouthful of salad and chewing on it, his eyes slowly widened, flavor erupting in his mouth. He turned at Alenia, giving her the salad bowl with an excited expression on his face.

"Alenia you need to try this-"

He said with a muffled deep voice, as he resumed chewing on his salad leaves and insects, as he was given the next plate that was being passed around. A 'thank you' and a flavor test later, he found himself chewing on vegetable rolls.

(yeah he did laugh a lot xd- i kinda went a liiiiittle overboard with this one, i was too caught up with the food hehe)
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
Hello there, fellow rain enthusiasts. I bless rains, for free! That's quite a deal, if you ask me- I can fill up your local water reserve and sprinkle your garden, all at the same time!
[center][img] http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/410601/41060060.png[/img] [font=Times New Roman][size=4] With Luna's ques, everyone instantly eased up around each other and the chattering began to fill the surrounding once again as the food was being passed around the table. Lightly tapping her left foot up and down, she watched the food going around the table before scooping herself some berries punch into a cup from the big bowl right in from of her. She took a sip of it and widened her eyes as the fresh taste got into her mouth. [b]"Hmmm!"[/b] She hummed as she closed her eyes savouring the taste that was in her mouth. She took another sip before eyeing the dish beside the punch. Stir-fried insects. Her eyes sparkled as she grabbed her spoon in her left hand, the right one reaching for the stir-fried insects. She took a large plant's leave(?) and put it on top of her plate before scooping the stir-fried insect and placed it on the leaf. She then carefully made it into a big wrap before stuffing it all into her small mouth. Just when she was doing that, Touma turned around excitedly as he asked her to try the salad in the bowl. Alenia was surprised by the sudden turn and choked on her food before gulping it all down. She grabbed her punch from earlier and drank it to ease her throat. [b]"Phew- that was kind of dangerous-but...it's delicious!" "Though it's kind of sad that I couldn't enjoy it-" "but it's fine I'll make another one again!"[/b] She said to herself before turning to look at Touma. Luna cleared her throat and shook her head and Alenia knew it was her way of telling her to mind her manner. [b]"Oh- forgive me- hehe,"[/b] She apologized and laughed awkwardly before grabbing the salad bowl from his hand. She scooped some of it into her plate and passed it to Luna. Wanting to prevent the previous thing from happening again, this time she took a small bite of the salad and munched it. Her eyes widened again and quickly tapped Touma's shoulder. [b]"This is delish!! Oh yeah Touma try this too!!"[/b] She said excitedly before making another wrap of what she was doing earlier and put it on Touma's plate. [b]"Oh, oh! and also this one!"[/b] She grabbed Touma's cup and scooped the berries punch into his cup before placing it by his side. ----- (seems like- i got caught up too- XD) [/size][/font] [/center]
41060060.png

With Luna's ques, everyone instantly eased up around each other and the chattering began to fill the surrounding once again as the food was being passed around the table. Lightly tapping her left foot up and down, she watched the food going around the table before scooping herself some berries punch into a cup from the big bowl right in from of her.

She took a sip of it and widened her eyes as the fresh taste got into her mouth.

"Hmmm!"

She hummed as she closed her eyes savouring the taste that was in her mouth. She took another sip before eyeing the dish beside the punch. Stir-fried insects.

Her eyes sparkled as she grabbed her spoon in her left hand, the right one reaching for the stir-fried insects. She took a large plant's leave(?) and put it on top of her plate before scooping the stir-fried insect and placed it on the leaf.

She then carefully made it into a big wrap before stuffing it all into her small mouth. Just when she was doing that, Touma turned around excitedly as he asked her to try the salad in the bowl.

Alenia was surprised by the sudden turn and choked on her food before gulping it all down. She grabbed her punch from earlier and drank it to ease her throat.

"Phew- that was kind of dangerous-but...it's delicious!"

"Though it's kind of sad that I couldn't enjoy it-"

"but it's fine I'll make another one again!"

She said to herself before turning to look at Touma.

Luna cleared her throat and shook her head and Alenia knew it was her way of telling her to mind her manner.

"Oh- forgive me- hehe," She apologized and laughed awkwardly before grabbing the salad bowl from his hand.

She scooped some of it into her plate and passed it to Luna. Wanting to prevent the previous thing from happening again, this time she took a small bite of the salad and munched it. Her eyes widened again and quickly tapped Touma's shoulder.

"This is delish!! Oh yeah Touma try this too!!"

She said excitedly before making another wrap of what she was doing earlier and put it on Touma's plate.

"Oh, oh! and also this one!"

She grabbed Touma's cup and scooped the berries punch into his cup before placing it by his side.

(seems like- i got caught up too- XD)

[center] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/403142/40314164.png?mtime=WwvXDQAAXPs.png[/img] [font=century gothic][size=4]He gave her an apologetic smile, his neck buried deep into his shoulders as he munched on a leaf. The whole situation was kind of funny actually, not because Alenia almost choked on her food, but because this felt so much like the nights when all of his family was home, all of them laughing and chasing each other around without a care in the world. He turned his head to look over the table at the other dragons, that reminded him of his home. He smiled to himself once more, and he felt someone tapping at his shoulder. He turned around only to find Alenia with the same expression he was wearing moments before. She had already eaten the salad that he gave her, and had passed it to Luna. She was now making a roll of some kind, with insects in the middle. His eyes widened, and he was already drooling over the sight of it. How had he not seen it on the table? He honestly didn't know. But he was more than happy that the female put the roll on his plate after she was done making it. His mouth formed a small 'o' as he took a bite out of it, taking Alenia's mistake of putting it whole in her mouth earlier into consideration. He nodded at her rapidly, humming. [b]"This is really good-"[/b] He said quickly, before taking another bite out of it. Alenia startled him as she took his cup and filled it with what seemed like berry punch. This menu would be the death of him. Everything was so good. He quickly took a vegetable roll from his plate and put it in Alenia's, nodding at her again. They both seemed overly excited about their food, and he couldn't help but chuckle, as the female looked around frantically for more stuff to try. He was still munching on the roll she had given him, and his chuckle camed out more muffled than usual. He swallowed the bite, and drank some more of his fruit punch. Some of it got into his nose, and quickly sensing what was about to happen, he put the cup down quickly, buried his face into his elbow and sneezed like his life depended on it. [b]"Ah- not this again-"[/b] He managed to say, before he sneezed again, louder this time. ------ (there he goes again xd)

He gave her an apologetic smile, his neck buried deep into his shoulders as he munched on a leaf.

The whole situation was kind of funny actually, not because Alenia almost choked on her food, but because this felt so much like the nights when all of his family was home, all of them laughing and chasing each other around without a care in the world.

He turned his head to look over the table at the other dragons, that reminded him of his home. He smiled to himself once more, and he felt someone tapping at his shoulder.

He turned around only to find Alenia with the same expression he was wearing moments before. She had already eaten the salad that he gave her, and had passed it to Luna. She was now making a roll of some kind, with insects in the middle.

His eyes widened, and he was already drooling over the sight of it. How had he not seen it on the table? He honestly didn't know. But he was more than happy that the female put the roll on his plate after she was done making it.

His mouth formed a small 'o' as he took a bite out of it, taking Alenia's mistake of putting it whole in her mouth earlier into consideration. He nodded at her rapidly, humming.

"This is really good-"

He said quickly, before taking another bite out of it. Alenia startled him as she took his cup and filled it with what seemed like berry punch.

This menu would be the death of him. Everything was so good.

He quickly took a vegetable roll from his plate and put it in Alenia's, nodding at her again. They both seemed overly excited about their food, and he couldn't help but chuckle, as the female looked around frantically for more stuff to try. He was still munching on the roll she had given him, and his chuckle camed out more muffled than usual.

He swallowed the bite, and drank some more of his fruit punch.
Some of it got into his nose, and quickly sensing what was about to happen, he put the cup down quickly, buried his face into his elbow and sneezed like his life depended on it.

"Ah- not this again-"

He managed to say, before he sneezed again, louder this time.

(there he goes again xd)
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
Boop- sorry late- I was kind of caught up with some things so-- @-@

Will be replying now though!
Boop- sorry late- I was kind of caught up with some things so-- @-@

Will be replying now though!
alright! *-*
alright! *-*
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
[center][img] http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/410601/41060060.png[/img] [font=Times New Roman][size=4] She stared at him closely as she watched him took a bite of the wrap that she just made. She smiled happily as he acknowledged the taste. The vegetable roll that Touma gave was delicious too. It seemed like the dragons that were on the cook duty went all out in the feast. It tasted 999999 times better than usual- Not that the usual one was not good but it tasted way better than before. She wondered if it's because they all were there sitting together or if it was because Touma was there with them. She put away the thoughts as her eyes roamed around the table again. Soon the feast was coming to an end, there were many empty and clean bowls spotted on the table. Alenia patted her tummy, totally satisfied with the food that was given. Touma was still eating and was drinking his fruit punch when suddenly he put the cup down. She watched her as he buried his face into his elbow and it came to her realization. [i]'He's sneezing-'[/i] She thought and she was right. She chuckled as she heard his statement before sneezing again, a bit louder than the previous one. Some of the dragons seemed to be surprise by the sudden sound. [b]"I guess it is not Touma if he didn't sneeze at least once a day. Oh god, my tummy hurt."[/b] Alenia continued laughing as she was holding her stomach. Some of the dragons followed her lead as they laughed as well. She sneak a peak on the male skydancer and saw a faint blush on her cheek. [i]'He's embarasssed. Cute-'[/i] She giggled silently as the dragons that was on cleaning duty started to clear away the plates and cups. [b]"What do you want to do now? Straight to bed or?"[/b] ----- (Like alenia said cx its not touma if he doesnt sneeze- XD) [/size][/font] [/center]
41060060.png

She stared at him closely as she watched him took a bite of the wrap that she just made. She smiled happily as he acknowledged the taste. The vegetable roll that Touma gave was delicious too. It seemed like the dragons that were on the cook duty went all out in the feast.

It tasted 999999 times better than usual- Not that the usual one was not good but it tasted way better than before. She wondered if it's because they all were there sitting together or if it was because Touma was there with them. She put away the thoughts as her eyes roamed around the table again.

Soon the feast was coming to an end, there were many empty and clean bowls spotted on the table. Alenia patted her tummy, totally satisfied with the food that was given. Touma was still eating and was drinking his fruit punch when suddenly he put the cup down.

She watched her as he buried his face into his elbow and it came to her realization.

'He's sneezing-'

She thought and she was right. She chuckled as she heard his statement before sneezing again, a bit louder than the previous one. Some of the dragons seemed to be surprise by the sudden sound.

"I guess it is not Touma if he didn't sneeze at least once a day. Oh god, my tummy hurt."

Alenia continued laughing as she was holding her stomach. Some of the dragons followed her lead as they laughed as well. She sneak a peak on the male skydancer and saw a faint blush on her cheek.

'He's embarasssed. Cute-'

She giggled silently as the dragons that was on cleaning duty started to clear away the plates and cups.

"What do you want to do now? Straight to bed or?"

(Like alenia said cx its not touma if he doesnt sneeze- XD)

[center] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/403142/40314164.png?mtime=WwvXDQAAXPs.png[/img] [font=century gothic][size=4]After his second sneeze, he had lowered his elbow and opened his eyes to look over at Alenia beside him, who was laughing, an arm raised to her belly, hurting with all that food. He smiled at himself before noticing that some of the other's were laughing with his sneezing too, and he couldn't help but feel embarrassed, cheeks turning red, his smile becoming a little brighter. But he was still not done. A third one followed, as loud as the previous one. He lowered his hand completely after that, sniffing and wiping his watery eye. [b]"Okay- I am done I think-"[/b] The feast had ended just as quickly as it had started, but maybe that was just him talking. He enjoyed their company, especially since Alenia was there. The food was delicious, and all he wanted to do now was sleep like there's no tomorrow. He looked back at the female, who was still chuckling lightly from before. He smiled warmly at her and sighed. [b]"Straight to bed it is; I think I am going to sleep for so long that my eyes will fall off-"[/b] He exclaimed, chuckling with himself. [b]"My eyes are alread-"[/b] He stopped suddenly as he heard an all too familiar clicking noise. He jerked his head around to look at the woods, squinting his eyes trying to see in between the bushes and the trees. Another click found his ears and his face brightened, as he pinpointed the location of the sound, noticing a white snout. Or two? [b]"Natiri?"[/b] He whispered, looking back at Alenia, smiling brightly at her. He stood up, his face shifting between the woods and the female, excitement overtaking his emotions. He made a throaty bird sound towards the woods, and an answer came back shortly after. [b]"Come, Alenia!"[/b] He whispered-yelled at her with a bright smile, as he stood up and skipped towards the woods, stopping midway. A female Skydancer had made her way out of the bushes, and seeing Touma near the trees, she run up to him and hugged him, Touma immediately returning it, laughing because she threw him off-balance. She was the size of Alenia, with striking pink eyes, white fur and green-ish shimmery wings, that had the slightest of white smoke markings on them. Then, a second Skydancer made her way out of the woods, surprisingly similar to the first one, her wings blue with similar markings and her fur striped. She was smaller than the other female, clearly younger. He ran up to Touma and hugged him too, falling in between the other female and him. He lost his balance again, but he still managed to keep himself from falling. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/403843/40384201.png?mtime=WzEpRQAAZCs.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/422770/42276955.png?mtime=WyJuOQAAauo.png[/img] [b]"Natiri, Skaya- How in the world did you-"[/b] He nearly yelled as he released them both, the three of them wearing bright smiles that could blind even the sun. He looked rapidly back at Alenia, and his smile brightened even more. [b]"Alenia! Look who's here!"[/b] The older female noticed the other female then, her smile brightening as well, as he waved at her. The younger one, hid herself behind her back, but she waved at Alenia as well. ------ (I thought it would be nice to introduce some of my dergs to Alenia before she got to his clan, that way they can know where Touma is and when he's coming home, and Alenia can get a taste of what they are like! :D) Sizes: [img]https://imgur.com/gZBNPXR.png[/img]

After his second sneeze, he had lowered his elbow and opened his eyes to look over at Alenia beside him, who was laughing, an arm raised to her belly, hurting with all that food. He smiled at himself before noticing that some of the other's were laughing with his sneezing too, and he couldn't help but feel embarrassed, cheeks turning red, his smile becoming a little brighter.

But he was still not done. A third one followed, as loud as the previous one. He lowered his hand completely after that, sniffing and wiping his watery eye.

"Okay- I am done I think-"

The feast had ended just as quickly as it had started, but maybe that was just him talking. He enjoyed their company, especially since Alenia was there. The food was delicious, and all he wanted to do now was sleep like there's no tomorrow.

He looked back at the female, who was still chuckling lightly from before. He smiled warmly at her and sighed.

"Straight to bed it is; I think I am going to sleep for so long that my eyes will fall off-"

He exclaimed, chuckling with himself.

"My eyes are alread-"

He stopped suddenly as he heard an all too familiar clicking noise. He jerked his head around to look at the woods, squinting his eyes trying to see in between the bushes and the trees. Another click found his ears and his face brightened, as he pinpointed the location of the sound, noticing a white snout. Or two?

"Natiri?"

He whispered, looking back at Alenia, smiling brightly at her. He stood up, his face shifting between the woods and the female, excitement overtaking his emotions. He made a throaty bird sound towards the woods, and an answer came back shortly after.

"Come, Alenia!"

He whispered-yelled at her with a bright smile, as he stood up and skipped towards the woods, stopping midway. A female Skydancer had made her way out of the bushes, and seeing Touma near the trees, she run up to him and hugged him, Touma immediately returning it, laughing because she threw him off-balance. She was the size of Alenia, with striking pink eyes, white fur and green-ish shimmery wings, that had the slightest of white smoke markings on them.

Then, a second Skydancer made her way out of the woods, surprisingly similar to the first one, her wings blue with similar markings and her fur striped. She was smaller than the other female, clearly younger. He ran up to Touma and hugged him too, falling in between the other female and him. He lost his balance again, but he still managed to keep himself from falling.

40384201.png?mtime=WzEpRQAAZCs.png 42276955.png?mtime=WyJuOQAAauo.png

"Natiri, Skaya- How in the world did you-"

He nearly yelled as he released them both, the three of them wearing bright smiles that could blind even the sun. He looked rapidly back at Alenia, and his smile brightened even more.

"Alenia! Look who's here!"

The older female noticed the other female then, her smile brightening as well, as he waved at her. The younger one, hid herself behind her back, but she waved at Alenia as well.

(I thought it would be nice to introduce some of my dergs to Alenia before she got to his clan, that way they can know where Touma is and when he's coming home, and Alenia can get a taste of what they are like! :D)

Sizes:
gZBNPXR.png
Art Shop
Perma Challenge
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24