Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | New? Introduce Yourself Here!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Feint You're welcome! Happy to help. ^.^
@Feint You're welcome! Happy to help. ^.^
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
I've actually been on here since the second day the game was up, but never properly intro'ed myself. My name's Raedwulf; you may call me Brianna, Fire, Reinhild, or just Raedwulf. I'm a Biology student from Canada, and I hope to move to England (preferably Bristol) someday. I like video games (my favorites are Okami, Okamiden, Portal 2, and the Pokemon series), science (Biology as my specialty), drawing, painting, writing, reading, comedy (my favorite comedian is Stephen Merchant), and listening to music (especially heavy metal).
I've actually been on here since the second day the game was up, but never properly intro'ed myself. My name's Raedwulf; you may call me Brianna, Fire, Reinhild, or just Raedwulf. I'm a Biology student from Canada, and I hope to move to England (preferably Bristol) someday. I like video games (my favorites are Okami, Okamiden, Portal 2, and the Pokemon series), science (Biology as my specialty), drawing, painting, writing, reading, comedy (my favorite comedian is Stephen Merchant), and listening to music (especially heavy metal).
Hello, my name is Silver. I prefer video games over girl talk and I like to act weird. I love any type of game and I am new here of course. Well still confused bout the site but I'll learn...
Hello, my name is Silver. I prefer video games over girl talk and I like to act weird. I love any type of game and I am new here of course. Well still confused bout the site but I'll learn...
Well, looking for a newbie forum I managed to stumble into this thread. I guess I can introduce myself to the forum. My name here is Berlin but I also go by Hawk. Dragons are pretty cool but I'm mostly intrigued by the gameplay of the site.

I am an artist and you can check out my art tumblr here if you wish. Ever so slowly moving my career towards illustration. So it would actually be super cool if there is an art community on this site I could get involved with.

I am also a bit into writing as well as roleplaying but I haven't done much of that outside of friends or a tight group in a while. Though if I can get over my fear of playing with strangers, that might be fun to do here.

Uh, I guess my current fandom is Transformers. Anything Transformers. Most all robits. But I'm in to a lot of things. Too much to sit down and list really. I love dissecting storytelling and art in animation and film too if anyone is willing to listen.
Well, looking for a newbie forum I managed to stumble into this thread. I guess I can introduce myself to the forum. My name here is Berlin but I also go by Hawk. Dragons are pretty cool but I'm mostly intrigued by the gameplay of the site.

I am an artist and you can check out my art tumblr here if you wish. Ever so slowly moving my career towards illustration. So it would actually be super cool if there is an art community on this site I could get involved with.

I am also a bit into writing as well as roleplaying but I haven't done much of that outside of friends or a tight group in a while. Though if I can get over my fear of playing with strangers, that might be fun to do here.

Uh, I guess my current fandom is Transformers. Anything Transformers. Most all robits. But I'm in to a lot of things. Too much to sit down and list really. I love dissecting storytelling and art in animation and film too if anyone is willing to listen.
Hello, I'm PtolemyII on most sites xP I found out about this site through Wajas, and I love dragons (as shown by the jewelry I wear). I try not to abuse emoji, but it's hard xP

I'm a total Anime Otaku, and if I know the Anime, I know the episodes, the voice actors, everything. I love reading, and anything living except for bugs and arachnids. Sorry, but they've got one too many legs for me. I'm allergic to just about everything but food, it appears. My allergies go year round, including all types of pollen, furry creatures, dust, you name it, I'm sneezing. I'm also a hunter, and I love the experience of simply waiting to see what beautiful creatures wander through.
Hello, I'm PtolemyII on most sites xP I found out about this site through Wajas, and I love dragons (as shown by the jewelry I wear). I try not to abuse emoji, but it's hard xP

I'm a total Anime Otaku, and if I know the Anime, I know the episodes, the voice actors, everything. I love reading, and anything living except for bugs and arachnids. Sorry, but they've got one too many legs for me. I'm allergic to just about everything but food, it appears. My allergies go year round, including all types of pollen, furry creatures, dust, you name it, I'm sneezing. I'm also a hunter, and I love the experience of simply waiting to see what beautiful creatures wander through.
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
Hey guys! I'm Brianna, I've been here for about a week :'D
Found out about it on tumblr, where I can be found under the same url! (Starkktrek) :D
Let's see, I love star trek and marvel comics, as you can probably tell :'D I also love gaming even though I'm awful at it! My favorites are Assassin's Creed, Bioshock and Mass Effect, but I plan on playing more as I get time :'D
I'm a college student majoring in Liberal studies, but might change my major to English with a focus in creative writing! :D I'm writing a book right now, but it's kind of all over the place so idk if it'll get off the ground, unfortunately. D:
I've always been obsessed with dragons (I memorized the silly little "dragon language" thing from that dragonology book, what a NERD) and yeah!!!!
So far I really love the community here, and I hope to be part of it for a long time :D
Hey guys! I'm Brianna, I've been here for about a week :'D
Found out about it on tumblr, where I can be found under the same url! (Starkktrek) :D
Let's see, I love star trek and marvel comics, as you can probably tell :'D I also love gaming even though I'm awful at it! My favorites are Assassin's Creed, Bioshock and Mass Effect, but I plan on playing more as I get time :'D
I'm a college student majoring in Liberal studies, but might change my major to English with a focus in creative writing! :D I'm writing a book right now, but it's kind of all over the place so idk if it'll get off the ground, unfortunately. D:
I've always been obsessed with dragons (I memorized the silly little "dragon language" thing from that dragonology book, what a NERD) and yeah!!!!
So far I really love the community here, and I hope to be part of it for a long time :D
20pgde.jpg
I'm SecretGarden, but feel free to call me Gardenia.

I've always loved mythical creatures, especially dragons. Nature is a huge part of my life and I love going on walks through it, rain or shine. I guess you could call me a tree-hugger but is there anything really wrong with that?
I also love music and am practicing piano and the harp.

Anywho, I guess I'll just say 'hello' and I'm excited to be here ^-^ Cya around!
I'm SecretGarden, but feel free to call me Gardenia.

I've always loved mythical creatures, especially dragons. Nature is a huge part of my life and I love going on walks through it, rain or shine. I guess you could call me a tree-hugger but is there anything really wrong with that?
I also love music and am practicing piano and the harp.

Anywho, I guess I'll just say 'hello' and I'm excited to be here ^-^ Cya around!
ipmln4.jpg
Hello everyone! :)

I'm zylenii (I originally had zyleni, as that's my online name, but I typed my email wrong D:) and I'm also Zyleni (82884) on Wajas. I do have a Chicken Smoothie account as well, but I don't go on there much- my name is Pandasnowman on there.

I have been playing the piano for 9 years, and have 5 pets- 1 dog, 1 frog, 2 fish, and 2 budgies (parakeets). I just started and I really like Flight Rising, and I'm hoping to do well here! :)
Hello everyone! :)

I'm zylenii (I originally had zyleni, as that's my online name, but I typed my email wrong D:) and I'm also Zyleni (82884) on Wajas. I do have a Chicken Smoothie account as well, but I don't go on there much- my name is Pandasnowman on there.

I have been playing the piano for 9 years, and have 5 pets- 1 dog, 1 frog, 2 fish, and 2 budgies (parakeets). I just started and I really like Flight Rising, and I'm hoping to do well here! :)
ZNhRsiG.png
Hello!
I'm AmethystDarwin, but I prefer to be called Amethyst, or Thysta if you'd like. I live in the US and I would like to become a marine biologist when I graduate. I love reading, writing, drawing, (usually I read write and draw about dragons), and listening to music.

I love movies and TV shows, my favorite have to be the Avengers, Iron Man, Rise of the Guardians, Epic, Merlin, Robin Hood, and quite a few more that I just can't think of right now. :3

I also love the books and series Artemis Fowl, Bartimaeus (especially Bartimaeus), The White Giraffe, Icefall, Hope for Wildlife, Ranger's Apprentice, Wereworld, and the Alchemyst. I like fantasy, could you tell?

I'm quite interested in and love the Norse culture and I'm in the process of naming all my dragons Norse names. If you like Norse stuff also, feel free to message me and we can chat.

Overall, I'm a pretty happy person, and I've never bitten anyone, so if you'd like to chat, feel free to.
Hello!
I'm AmethystDarwin, but I prefer to be called Amethyst, or Thysta if you'd like. I live in the US and I would like to become a marine biologist when I graduate. I love reading, writing, drawing, (usually I read write and draw about dragons), and listening to music.

I love movies and TV shows, my favorite have to be the Avengers, Iron Man, Rise of the Guardians, Epic, Merlin, Robin Hood, and quite a few more that I just can't think of right now. :3

I also love the books and series Artemis Fowl, Bartimaeus (especially Bartimaeus), The White Giraffe, Icefall, Hope for Wildlife, Ranger's Apprentice, Wereworld, and the Alchemyst. I like fantasy, could you tell?

I'm quite interested in and love the Norse culture and I'm in the process of naming all my dragons Norse names. If you like Norse stuff also, feel free to message me and we can chat.

Overall, I'm a pretty happy person, and I've never bitten anyone, so if you'd like to chat, feel free to.
um hi guys!!! I'm Rachel (doodle-dreams or doodledreams on most sites im on) I'm 17, going into my senior year of highschool.
I like nature and fantasy and folklore a lot!
Music is a big part of my life!!!
and i really like Homestuck and Aku no Hana and ponies
I am really into art and am planning on going to an art school when i'm done with highschool
I'm in the marching band and I march flute, and I am currently learning the accordion!

I don't really know anyone on this site yet but feel free to add me!!
um hi guys!!! I'm Rachel (doodle-dreams or doodledreams on most sites im on) I'm 17, going into my senior year of highschool.
I like nature and fantasy and folklore a lot!
Music is a big part of my life!!!
and i really like Homestuck and Aku no Hana and ponies
I am really into art and am planning on going to an art school when i'm done with highschool
I'm in the marching band and I march flute, and I am currently learning the accordion!

I don't really know anyone on this site yet but feel free to add me!!
MZTVS.gif pXLHM.gif C4WW5.gifZwlfC.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16