Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Next year's holiday familiar - opinions!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 141 142
BEARS
BEARS
Imps.
Or Bears. I would not be upset with bears at all.
Imps.
Or Bears. I would not be upset with bears at all.
BEARS.

RELEASE THE BEARS.

THEY WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE.
BEARS.

RELEASE THE BEARS.

THEY WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE.
EiFSawA.png
Oh man this is just great! I have to go with flowers though. I would absolutely love to see that!
Oh man this is just great! I have to go with flowers though. I would absolutely love to see that!
Bears! \o/
Bears! \o/
- Evil Effectively Eliminated
BEARS
BEARS
♥♦♣♠
LEpJMnn.pngfVc0Lih.png
Changed my answer: Bears. But seriously. Bears or Salamanders. I have an idea... [img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxf29hXiYl1qlyiz6.gif[/img]
Changed my answer:

Bears.

But seriously. Bears or Salamanders. I have an idea...

tumblr_lxf29hXiYl1qlyiz6.gif
1kz7OWt.png
OMG I can't choose!! O_o They all seem like great ideas!
But if I had to to choose.. I'd go for...... BEARS! Cause fluffy! c:
OMG I can't choose!! O_o They all seem like great ideas!
But if I had to to choose.. I'd go for...... BEARS! Cause fluffy! c:
Imps or Bears! I would love both!
Imps or Bears! I would love both!
I vote bears or salamanders! :D

Reasoning:
Merfolk and fairies and imps and things are nice, but they might be better the year after or so, to provide more variety. Bears or salamanders (I really lean towards salamanders) would be pretty different from the sprites, and then after the bears/salamanders if we had imps or merfolk or something, that would be pretty different again instead of being really similar to what we had this year. c:
I vote bears or salamanders! :D

Reasoning:
Merfolk and fairies and imps and things are nice, but they might be better the year after or so, to provide more variety. Bears or salamanders (I really lean towards salamanders) would be pretty different from the sprites, and then after the bears/salamanders if we had imps or merfolk or something, that would be pretty different again instead of being really similar to what we had this year. c:
doop doop doop~
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 141 142