Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] G2 Shadow Primal M Imp
I AM SUBSCRIBED, THANK YOU!
Yes, I've lost control of my life.

Shadow is my favorite primal eye type and I'm lacking a shadow g2 imp so TWO BIRDS ONE STONE HUH.

REQUIRED:
  • G2 Imperial
  • Shadow Primal Eyes
  • Male
  • Unbred
I do not care if this dragon is purebred or not. While matching colors/genes are appreciated, I will scatter/re-gene as needed. I don't have anything strictly in mind on that front, anyways.

While I'm mostly putting this out here in hopes I can snag a hatchling if one pops up, I will happily take a pre-existing dragon that matches this, if one exists.

WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
Due to the fact this is an absolute fool's errand, this is mostly a list of what's roughly on the table- I'm not really putting exact numbers, since that's something that can change.
I am not offering everything here at once- this is just a list! That said, I'm willing to do multiple things from the list, as appropriate. (This also applies to things listed in one point- it's just by category for simplicity, not necessarily bulk)
If you have/can produce this dragon please pm me to talk details.
  • Gems
  • Treasure
  • G2 Imps from my own pair. Note that I have a primal child from them already earmarked for someone, so I can't offer a one-for-one swap, but I'm happy to talk other eyes or anything else.
  • Tentatively these G2 Imps (all common eyes)- Unbred / Unbred / Bred / Bred
  • Assorted 6-Digit Imps, all bred - 1 / 2 / 3 / 4
  • Assorted 5 year 7-Digit Imps, all bred - 1-XXY / 2-XXY / 3
  • Various 1st Year Items, such as Most of the sprites (minus light, basically)
  • Possibly some other older dragons- those are far more tentative, but depending on how this goes I might consider it.
In general, if you have a pair and you want me to see if I have something, let me know!
(Please note the dragons here are not currently up for offer outside of this- I'm not trying to clear them out. This may change, however.)

Payment will be made at time of trade.

Thank you in advance!
I AM SUBSCRIBED, THANK YOU!
Yes, I've lost control of my life.

Shadow is my favorite primal eye type and I'm lacking a shadow g2 imp so TWO BIRDS ONE STONE HUH.

REQUIRED:
  • G2 Imperial
  • Shadow Primal Eyes
  • Male
  • Unbred
I do not care if this dragon is purebred or not. While matching colors/genes are appreciated, I will scatter/re-gene as needed. I don't have anything strictly in mind on that front, anyways.

While I'm mostly putting this out here in hopes I can snag a hatchling if one pops up, I will happily take a pre-existing dragon that matches this, if one exists.

WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
Due to the fact this is an absolute fool's errand, this is mostly a list of what's roughly on the table- I'm not really putting exact numbers, since that's something that can change.
I am not offering everything here at once- this is just a list! That said, I'm willing to do multiple things from the list, as appropriate. (This also applies to things listed in one point- it's just by category for simplicity, not necessarily bulk)
If you have/can produce this dragon please pm me to talk details.
  • Gems
  • Treasure
  • G2 Imps from my own pair. Note that I have a primal child from them already earmarked for someone, so I can't offer a one-for-one swap, but I'm happy to talk other eyes or anything else.
  • Tentatively these G2 Imps (all common eyes)- Unbred / Unbred / Bred / Bred
  • Assorted 6-Digit Imps, all bred - 1 / 2 / 3 / 4
  • Assorted 5 year 7-Digit Imps, all bred - 1-XXY / 2-XXY / 3
  • Various 1st Year Items, such as Most of the sprites (minus light, basically)
  • Possibly some other older dragons- those are far more tentative, but depending on how this goes I might consider it.
In general, if you have a pair and you want me to see if I have something, let me know!
(Please note the dragons here are not currently up for offer outside of this- I'm not trying to clear them out. This may change, however.)

Payment will be made at time of trade.

Thank you in advance!
now that's it's not middle of the night
where are the shadow flight ks folks at
now that's it's not middle of the night
where are the shadow flight ks folks at
incidentally while i am in the process of getting in contact with folks in shadow with g1s, if you know anyone who could help, lemmie know
incidentally while i am in the process of getting in contact with folks in shadow with g1s, if you know anyone who could help, lemmie know
this will be difficult, giving you a friendly bump~
this will be difficult, giving you a friendly bump~
oh yeah i'm expecting to be here for a bit
thank you though!
oh yeah i'm expecting to be here for a bit
thank you though!
@Benzene

*hi-five for challenging G2 Imp searches*

BTW if you'd ever be interested in a flat sale for Shanalotte, I'd love to make an offer on her.
@Benzene

*hi-five for challenging G2 Imp searches*

BTW if you'd ever be interested in a flat sale for Shanalotte, I'd love to make an offer on her.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz

I sure love being in g2 hell

I'll keep you in mind if I decide to!
@Twizz

I sure love being in g2 hell

I'll keep you in mind if I decide to!
-sticks leggy out-
-sticks leggy out-
Hello i am active again and i still want this
Hello i am active again and i still want this
Still at it at crispy creme