Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | - NO LONGER SELLING -
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
@AquaParrot Ah, Okay. I'll come back when I get enough treasure. :3
@AquaParrot Ah, Okay. I'll come back when I get enough treasure. :3
button_by_cas_a_fras-dcgyfzz.gif yWNVmyo.png YGtrPn7.png
@KallyPaige
Hecc, my memory went kaput... Did I ever send you the refsheet?
(im the most unprofessional artist im smh)
@KallyPaige
Hecc, my memory went kaput... Did I ever send you the refsheet?
(im the most unprofessional artist im smh)
7qCl3Ny.png
@AquaParrot

You sent me a sample of it, but I don't think you sent me the finished one.
@AquaParrot

You sent me a sample of it, but I don't think you sent me the finished one.
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
@KallyPaige
alright, sorry for the wait then! I'll try to work on that as soon as possible! (I've been really busy, so i've been quite forgetful, whoops.)
@KallyPaige
alright, sorry for the wait then! I'll try to work on that as soon as possible! (I've been really busy, so i've been quite forgetful, whoops.)
7qCl3Ny.png
@AquaParrot

That's perfectly fine! Don't worry about it. i would make a list but that's just me and you don't have to take my suggestion
@AquaParrot

That's perfectly fine! Don't worry about it. i would make a list but that's just me and you don't have to take my suggestion
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
@KallyPaige
I used to have a list but I realized I never looked at it in the sea of other lists pff
@KallyPaige
I used to have a list but I realized I never looked at it in the sea of other lists pff
7qCl3Ny.png
@AquaParrot

Welp, I tried to help. maybe a physical list by your computer/whatever would help?
@AquaParrot

Welp, I tried to help. maybe a physical list by your computer/whatever would help?
@AquaParrot I finally got enough treasure!. I'd like a large ref sheet please. I'll send the CR as soon as I post this. :3

Name: Diadon

Bio: He's a demon/dragon creature. He's lived a tough life, growing up on the streets. Through his experience he's learned to dislike/hate humans and tends to be aggressive or keep to himself. He's rather prideful and focuses on his own desires before anything else.

He has feathered wings, the feather being metal or metallic colored. His scales are a dark grey. Like dark, dark but not black. And he has shimmery stomach plating. His mouth color is shown in one of the picks but if you'd like to can you make it a blue-ish grey instead? And the bottoms of his paws/feet are black.

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/eJoS3yw

I included some details in the description of each picture so you don't have to come back here to check. ^^
@AquaParrot I finally got enough treasure!. I'd like a large ref sheet please. I'll send the CR as soon as I post this. :3

Name: Diadon

Bio: He's a demon/dragon creature. He's lived a tough life, growing up on the streets. Through his experience he's learned to dislike/hate humans and tends to be aggressive or keep to himself. He's rather prideful and focuses on his own desires before anything else.

He has feathered wings, the feather being metal or metallic colored. His scales are a dark grey. Like dark, dark but not black. And he has shimmery stomach plating. His mouth color is shown in one of the picks but if you'd like to can you make it a blue-ish grey instead? And the bottoms of his paws/feet are black.

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/eJoS3yw

I included some details in the description of each picture so you don't have to come back here to check. ^^
button_by_cas_a_fras-dcgyfzz.gif yWNVmyo.png YGtrPn7.png
@aquaparrot

hewwo >:3 i'm back and hoping to get a ref of the starboy you drew me! but you don't have a reference form!
@aquaparrot

hewwo >:3 i'm back and hoping to get a ref of the starboy you drew me! but you don't have a reference form!
@IsopodUmbrella

I'll send you a form at some point, but do you think you could hold off on the refsheet until after july 20th? While that may seem long, I have two pending refsheets atm which are taking a lot of my time, and I can't draw for around a week after july 14th. Sorry for the inconvenience!
@IsopodUmbrella

I'll send you a form at some point, but do you think you could hold off on the refsheet until after july 20th? While that may seem long, I have two pending refsheets atm which are taking a lot of my time, and I can't draw for around a week after july 14th. Sorry for the inconvenience!
7qCl3Ny.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40