Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | - NO LONGER SELLING -
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
@AquaParrot

absolutely! it's no rush :)
@AquaParrot

absolutely! it's no rush :)
@AquaParrot Im So Sorry for Taking forever to Reply, Life has been a Little hell ; - ;

I Have my Partner's Oc Description If you Still have a Slot spare <3
@AquaParrot Im So Sorry for Taking forever to Reply, Life has been a Little hell ; - ;

I Have my Partner's Oc Description If you Still have a Slot spare <3
@AquaParrot are you willing to take skins and/or familiars for the reference shop?
@AquaParrot are you willing to take skins and/or familiars for the reference shop?
@astromeme
Nope, unfortunately.
(Also, I would like if you would refrain from ordering in that shop until the 20th or the 21st, since i'll be going somewhere without internet for about a week in a few days)
@astromeme
Nope, unfortunately.
(Also, I would like if you would refrain from ordering in that shop until the 20th or the 21st, since i'll be going somewhere without internet for about a week in a few days)
7qCl3Ny.png
@AquaParrot alright, then i shall acquire funds and wait until then! :3
@AquaParrot alright, then i shall acquire funds and wait until then! :3
@@Lup @plaguebound @artisticRock @Froze @fantasymyth @Nightooo
@crazyraspberry @kallypaige @Confusion @Arbiteur @Huntess @Novoluvaga @Saphleon
So uh, this is a weird update...

I've been really unhappy as to how this store has been working out. It's all over the place, the art style wavers, etc...

I've been thinking of maybe creating an entirely new oc shop?

i would most likely get rid of refsheets, but i'd replace that with a ton of new features.
Obv. the custom oc feature, the premade ocs, but also oc packs, preset sales, maybe have the custom oc be PWYW instead of set prices?

I was thinking 50kt minimum for a normal oc (+10kt or more = more stuff), then 100kt+ for a super detailed oc?

But yeah, i'm toying with the idea of replacing the sale thing with the oc packs? They'd be gems only, but they would have 3 ocs in one package!

What do you guys think? The new shop would probably be in my newer, more updated style too. (think sort of like ok ko's style for comparison, but not quite.)

Sorry I haven't updated the shop in a while! I hope that if I get the other one up, i'll have much better sales, haha. ;;
@@Lup @plaguebound @artisticRock @Froze @fantasymyth @Nightooo
@crazyraspberry @kallypaige @Confusion @Arbiteur @Huntess @Novoluvaga @Saphleon
So uh, this is a weird update...

I've been really unhappy as to how this store has been working out. It's all over the place, the art style wavers, etc...

I've been thinking of maybe creating an entirely new oc shop?

i would most likely get rid of refsheets, but i'd replace that with a ton of new features.
Obv. the custom oc feature, the premade ocs, but also oc packs, preset sales, maybe have the custom oc be PWYW instead of set prices?

I was thinking 50kt minimum for a normal oc (+10kt or more = more stuff), then 100kt+ for a super detailed oc?

But yeah, i'm toying with the idea of replacing the sale thing with the oc packs? They'd be gems only, but they would have 3 ocs in one package!

What do you guys think? The new shop would probably be in my newer, more updated style too. (think sort of like ok ko's style for comparison, but not quite.)

Sorry I haven't updated the shop in a while! I hope that if I get the other one up, i'll have much better sales, haha. ;;
7qCl3Ny.png
@AquaParrot
If you want to make a new shop, go for it! I'd still like to be on the pinglist too. The packs thing is interesting as well!
@AquaParrot
If you want to make a new shop, go for it! I'd still like to be on the pinglist too. The packs thing is interesting as well!
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@Lup
Ofc! Glad to see you like the idea, haha.
@Lup
Ofc! Glad to see you like the idea, haha.
7qCl3Ny.png
@AquaParrot
I'd be super excited to see the new shop and be on the pinglist for it!
@AquaParrot
I'd be super excited to see the new shop and be on the pinglist for it!
hu72dVR.png
@BumRapRhiny
Alrighty!
@BumRapRhiny
Alrighty!
7qCl3Ny.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40