Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26
Congrats to all the winners! The skins are gorgeous. :D
Congrats to all the winners! The skins are gorgeous. :D
I managed to pick up a Kitedancer skin an hour ago - yay!

Haven't managed to catch a restock since then, though!

Seems it's all about luck right now. Wish you all the best in skin hunting!
I managed to pick up a Kitedancer skin an hour ago - yay!

Haven't managed to catch a restock since then, though!

Seems it's all about luck right now. Wish you all the best in skin hunting!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Congratulations to all the winners!

Regarding the Marketplace, please remember it's early on the first day and the Marketplace skins are probably the most popular item there at the moment. They tend to sell out quickly on the first day; also worth noting, the Marketplace is not guaranteed to restock every five minutes, there is only a chance to.

I'll do some more digging around but right now, I don't see anything that indicates there is a problem with the skins stocking.
Congratulations to all the winners!

Regarding the Marketplace, please remember it's early on the first day and the Marketplace skins are probably the most popular item there at the moment. They tend to sell out quickly on the first day; also worth noting, the Marketplace is not guaranteed to restock every five minutes, there is only a chance to.

I'll do some more digging around but right now, I don't see anything that indicates there is a problem with the skins stocking.
Wow, possibly one of the best set of festival skins ever. :o Such creativity!
Wow, possibly one of the best set of festival skins ever. :o Such creativity!
oghFcJ4.gif
Oh thank you for the honorable mention! It was 100% surprise since there was so many beautiful entries :3

Congratulations for all the winners! You deserved it!!
Oh thank you for the honorable mention! It was 100% surprise since there was so many beautiful entries :3

Congratulations for all the winners! You deserved it!!
WOAH. I think this may be the first time that I really can't pick a favorite skin! I see at least 3 there that I'll have to make sure to nab before the festival's over.
WOAH. I think this may be the first time that I really can't pick a favorite skin! I see at least 3 there that I'll have to make sure to nab before the festival's over.
SsnSwc8.pngI4kqtte.pngdTzwsWN.pngs1Pmubh.pngZZSq48t.gifBJxAk71.pngiA0yz9T.pngSabwhBZ.png
I am BEYOND flattered to get an honorable mention! WOW! Thank you so much for really making this festival amazing for me! Seriously, I am just speechless... for once in my life! LOL!

I am so happy ;.;

GREAT skins, and the festival apparel is truly perfect, everything about this festival is perfect! HAPPY JAMBOREE!
I am BEYOND flattered to get an honorable mention! WOW! Thank you so much for really making this festival amazing for me! Seriously, I am just speechless... for once in my life! LOL!

I am so happy ;.;

GREAT skins, and the festival apparel is truly perfect, everything about this festival is perfect! HAPPY JAMBOREE!
1kz7OWt.png
SO glad that Imp made it!!!
Also, WOW! That FAE!!!
I have to go get my hands on it AND go find a new Fae to wear it...
SO glad that Imp made it!!!
Also, WOW! That FAE!!!
I have to go get my hands on it AND go find a new Fae to wear it...
bHeX9bv.png
AGH. DEM SKINS. They're all so beautiful! gottacatchemall
AGH. DEM SKINS. They're all so beautiful! gottacatchemall
iAiI6jU.png
Oh wow all the skins are amazing :D
Oh wow all the skins are amazing :D
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26