Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | BNHA RP: Argentum Academy
1 2 3 4
@Fugo

Oooh, I like him a lot! Nice work! :0

asdfghjkl i'm so excited for when this starts
@Fugo

Oooh, I like him a lot! Nice work! :0

asdfghjkl i'm so excited for when this starts
sydney , fem , she/her, + 0

dog person

gimme that gay s--t
aaaaGrotesque-2-_R.png
@etzili
thank you so much! i'm excited as well (:
@etzili
thank you so much! i'm excited as well (:
FUGO
he/him
fr +3
--
727923z9s54kry9u.gif
@etzili @fugo @avianmalware @stanford
Whew, finally heading back home! We'll be able to start fairly soon. Sorry about the wait! :V

Also, I didn't think of this before, but would you guys like a Discord server for OOC stuff and whatnot? If so just hit me with your ID/add me (stanley#4423) and I can get it going no problem; otherwise I'll just set up an OOC thread here.
@etzili @fugo @avianmalware @stanford
Whew, finally heading back home! We'll be able to start fairly soon. Sorry about the wait! :V

Also, I didn't think of this before, but would you guys like a Discord server for OOC stuff and whatnot? If so just hit me with your ID/add me (stanley#4423) and I can get it going no problem; otherwise I'll just set up an OOC thread here.
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
@stanley
no prob; welcome home! i'm actaeon#9882 on disc, and i'd be down for an ooc server (:
@stanley
no prob; welcome home! i'm actaeon#9882 on disc, and i'd be down for an ooc server (:
FUGO
he/him
fr +3
--
727923z9s54kry9u.gif
@stanley

Sounds good to me! I'm itsyaboi#7636

btw, I'm subbed to the thread, so no need to ping me :>
@stanley

Sounds good to me! I'm itsyaboi#7636

btw, I'm subbed to the thread, so no need to ping me :>

dog person

gimme that gay s--t
aaaaGrotesque-2-_R.png
@stanley I'd be okay with a discord server!
@stanley I'd be okay with a discord server!
LOL I've been subbed this entire time I just didn't say anything hahaha

Well, I have now realized you can't make servers when using Discord on your phone. I'm gonna add y'all as friends for and make the server when I get home in a few hours. Etzili, it's not letting me add you :V
LOL I've been subbed this entire time I just didn't say anything hahaha

Well, I have now realized you can't make servers when using Discord on your phone. I'm gonna add y'all as friends for and make the server when I get home in a few hours. Etzili, it's not letting me add you :V
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
dangit, i just made my discord like a week ago and idk anything

i added you tho, so it should work out :>
dangit, i just made my discord like a week ago and idk anything

i added you tho, so it should work out :>

dog person

gimme that gay s--t
aaaaGrotesque-2-_R.png
im also subbed to this thread now! but my discord is nico#0283
im also subbed to this thread now! but my discord is nico#0283
moonlitcrow_cicero.gif ursula | 22 | FR +0
~ art shop
~ sales thread
(Warning for this character, he has body horror elements! If you're not good with that sort of thing, let me know and I'll tone it down!)

Name: Marcus Walker

Hero Name:
Quirk: “Goo”: Marcus's bones and blood have been replaced by ectoplasm which he can harden or release at will. He's extremely flexible at the cost of being vulnerable to impacts.

Appearance: Marcus has wild neon green hair that tends to stand up and wave as if electrified. He's super pale, and his hair color doesn't help, giving him a greenish tint on his arms and legs. He looks rather sickly and his wobbling, boneless walk only reinforces that impression. His purple eyes stand out starkly, the only dark color he naturally possesses. Marcus tends to wear bright sweaters or vests above more muted cargo pants.
Personality: A guy who is absolutely high on life. He can usually be seen sporting a grin and showing people the latest crazy thing he found, which is probably something completely normal that he's telling a wild story about. Marcus is enthusiastic about classes and trying new things, but if he doesn't take to it immediately he'll probably drop it. Internally, Marcus is pretty insecure- about being a hero, about his friends, about doing well- he's just not sure about life.
Weaknesses: While he was inspired to become a hero after finding out Phantom Sentinel was his ancestor, Marcus's heart really isn't into this business. He can't seem to put his all into fights, and can be seen nervously bouncing about after, worried about the violence. As for physical weaknesses, endurance is the main problem. Having to literally form his bones together to even stand, walking or running for long periods is out of the question. His quirk isn't very good at offense, either; Marcus has been trying to rectify this by trying out different weapons, but so far hasn't found anything he likes.

Extra: Detailed Sheet (Still a work in progress!)
(Warning for this character, he has body horror elements! If you're not good with that sort of thing, let me know and I'll tone it down!)

Name: Marcus Walker

Hero Name:
Quirk: “Goo”: Marcus's bones and blood have been replaced by ectoplasm which he can harden or release at will. He's extremely flexible at the cost of being vulnerable to impacts.

Appearance: Marcus has wild neon green hair that tends to stand up and wave as if electrified. He's super pale, and his hair color doesn't help, giving him a greenish tint on his arms and legs. He looks rather sickly and his wobbling, boneless walk only reinforces that impression. His purple eyes stand out starkly, the only dark color he naturally possesses. Marcus tends to wear bright sweaters or vests above more muted cargo pants.
Personality: A guy who is absolutely high on life. He can usually be seen sporting a grin and showing people the latest crazy thing he found, which is probably something completely normal that he's telling a wild story about. Marcus is enthusiastic about classes and trying new things, but if he doesn't take to it immediately he'll probably drop it. Internally, Marcus is pretty insecure- about being a hero, about his friends, about doing well- he's just not sure about life.
Weaknesses: While he was inspired to become a hero after finding out Phantom Sentinel was his ancestor, Marcus's heart really isn't into this business. He can't seem to put his all into fights, and can be seen nervously bouncing about after, worried about the violence. As for physical weaknesses, endurance is the main problem. Having to literally form his bones together to even stand, walking or running for long periods is out of the question. His quirk isn't very good at offense, either; Marcus has been trying to rectify this by trying out different weapons, but so far hasn't found anything he likes.

Extra: Detailed Sheet (Still a work in progress!)
1 2 3 4