Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [content redacted]
[content redacted]i
[content redacted]i
Welcomes welcomes, I am super jealous of your custom progen.

Dare I ask what happened to the random? Did the daleks get him?
Welcomes welcomes, I am super jealous of your custom progen.

Dare I ask what happened to the random? Did the daleks get him?
TyYgOYZ.png
[content redacted]
[content redacted]
Hi! This thread would probably do better in the Introduction forum, but that's alright! It's nice to meet you, And always cool to see another Whovian on the site!

@LuvianWhovian
Hi! This thread would probably do better in the Introduction forum, but that's alright! It's nice to meet you, And always cool to see another Whovian on the site!

@LuvianWhovian
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Welcome to Flight Rising! If you have any questions regarding the world of Sornieth, dragon genetics and its denizens, I'd be happy to enlighten thee. ^^
Welcome to Flight Rising! If you have any questions regarding the world of Sornieth, dragon genetics and its denizens, I'd be happy to enlighten thee. ^^
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
Welcome to the forums! Feel free to chill and have a nice time!
Welcome to the forums! Feel free to chill and have a nice time!
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
Hello! I’m Sasha. Also known as Dawn! I’m happy to help out if you need it! I’m open for questions, requests, or any sort of assistance! I’m also happy to just chat and be a friend! (A backstabbing hard-core survivalist friend because that’s just who my Plague Clan is, but a friend none the less!)

Edit: O.O Your progen is amazing!!
Hello! I’m Sasha. Also known as Dawn! I’m happy to help out if you need it! I’m open for questions, requests, or any sort of assistance! I’m also happy to just chat and be a friend! (A backstabbing hard-core survivalist friend because that’s just who my Plague Clan is, but a friend none the less!)

Edit: O.O Your progen is amazing!!
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
Why hello there, fellow Whovian! I'm Ella. Your progen is absolutely stunning, by the way :D
Why hello there, fellow Whovian! I'm Ella. Your progen is absolutely stunning, by the way :D
I'm not into Dr. Who - but welcome regardless! :D
Hope you'll enjoy your Stay in Pixel-dragon hell!

And oh my... you picked quite a perfect time for joining, with the New Festival Year just having started! :D
I'm not into Dr. Who - but welcome regardless! :D
Hope you'll enjoy your Stay in Pixel-dragon hell!

And oh my... you picked quite a perfect time for joining, with the New Festival Year just having started! :D
fr_hatchery_button_small_by_naahva-dch05rf.png
[ Yoshi ]
[ +9h FR time ]
[ ger | eng | jpn ]
[ he / him ]
[ Language Learning Hub ]
naturef1.png
Welcome! Nice TARDIS =o
Welcome! Nice TARDIS =o
c64qslB.png iejIbGt.png 7nuk9Ck.png