Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 25 Training [waitlist: 3]
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 376 377
@Tserin
Awesome! I couldn’t find it anywhere in your guidlines (so sorry if I missed it!) but am I allowed to have more than one dragon leveled up? I have about five ;-;
@Tserin
Awesome! I couldn’t find it anywhere in your guidlines (so sorry if I missed it!) but am I allowed to have more than one dragon leveled up? I have about five ;-;
ygOPf5A.pngoIdI0nD.png
@Kibawolff
I only train one at a time but I can always just add you back onto the waitlist for additional ones.
@Kibawolff
I only train one at a time but I can always just add you back onto the waitlist for additional ones.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin
Alright! If you don’t care, throw me back on the list when I’m accplicable to be back on it.
Sending over a dragon now, you can stat her however when you level her. :>
@Tserin
Alright! If you don’t care, throw me back on the list when I’m accplicable to be back on it.
Sending over a dragon now, you can stat her however when you level her. :>
ygOPf5A.pngoIdI0nD.png
@Tserin
I'd love to be added to your waitlist!
@Tserin
I'd love to be added to your waitlist!
@Tserin
May I be added to your waitlist please?
@Tserin
May I be added to your waitlist please?
HB45OZ6.png
@Gimeurcookie @IgneousImp
Added you both, but heads up that since the waitlist is getting so long it's definitely going to be a bit of a wait before I can get to you.
@Gimeurcookie @IgneousImp
Added you both, but heads up that since the waitlist is getting so long it's definitely going to be a bit of a wait before I can get to you.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@Tserin
That's a-ok! I put the gems that I plan to pay you with in the vault, so a wait shouldn't be bad! :D
@Tserin
That's a-ok! I put the gems that I plan to pay you with in the vault, so a wait shouldn't be bad! :D
HB45OZ6.png
Yep that's totally fine with me!
Yep that's totally fine with me!
Im Baaaaack! @Tserin You did so well with my SD that im looking for another to be leveled! Valmai [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41038404] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/410385/41038404_350.png[/img] [/url] He is already Level 7 and i have no stones for him right now.
Im Baaaaack! @Tserin

You did so well with my SD that im looking for another to be leveled!

Valmai

41038404_350.png

He is already Level 7 and i have no stones for him right now.
@ChaosSanctum
There's 7 people ahead of you not counting the one I'm training right now, so I'd have to add you to the end of the rather long list. I can do that if you're fine with the long wait.
@ChaosSanctum
There's 7 people ahead of you not counting the one I'm training right now, so I'd have to add you to the end of the rather long list. I can do that if you're fine with the long wait.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 376 377