Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | MOVED
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 68 69
@Multilyn

I'll take the Tan/Dust/Violet Fire eyes boy please?
@Multilyn

I'll take the Tan/Dust/Violet Fire eyes boy please?
accent_banner1_by_anonmadsci-db70vwh.pngart_banner_2_by_anonmadsci-db70vwz.pnghatchery_banner_3_by_anonmadsci-db70vxe.pngadoptables_banner_4_by_anonmadsci-db70vxt.png
@Multilyn
Would you consider dragon trade for your Copper/Wisteria/Antique? I have TONS of G1 dragons on page 3 and 4 I would like to trade.
@Multilyn
Would you consider dragon trade for your Copper/Wisteria/Antique? I have TONS of G1 dragons on page 3 and 4 I would like to trade.
FLn2pKm.png
QPYohLp.png8v3Kfq1.pngiyTDSIw.png
hatchery - wishlist - services - dragon sales
@Netris

Sure! Which ones are available for trade? The ones without apparel?
@Netris

Sure! Which ones are available for trade? The ones without apparel?
zJ1RT3W.png
@Multilyn
Everyone after Persephone. Even the dressed ones since Im too lazy to undress them
@Multilyn
Everyone after Persephone. Even the dressed ones since Im too lazy to undress them
FLn2pKm.png
@Netris

Well the only ones I'm really interested in are 1:Fenris and 2:Maximus and they're both worth more than the Copper/Wisteria/Antique so I imagine you wouldn't want to trade them.
@Netris

Well the only ones I'm really interested in are 1:Fenris and 2:Maximus and they're both worth more than the Copper/Wisteria/Antique so I imagine you wouldn't want to trade them.
zJ1RT3W.png
@Multilyn
Finally got one free space. Will send CR for him
@Multilyn
Finally got one free space. Will send CR for him
FLn2pKm.png
@multilyn pinglist please! :D
@multilyn pinglist please! :D
NLdJQtw.png
@Apothecaria

Of course! Added!
@Apothecaria

Of course! Added!
zJ1RT3W.png
@Multilyn
Would you like to buy Fenris for 400 gems? I'd like to get rid of him and you found interest in him. Can let him go for 350 gems if necessary let me know.
@Multilyn
Would you like to buy Fenris for 400 gems? I'd like to get rid of him and you found interest in him. Can let him go for 350 gems if necessary let me know.
FLn2pKm.png
@Netris Thanks for thinking of me but I'll have to pass, sorry! I just spent a decent chunk of my gems on a similar ranged boy actually :,) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38165525] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/381656/38165525_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Netris

Thanks for thinking of me but I'll have to pass, sorry!

I just spent a decent chunk of my gems on a similar ranged boy actually :,)

38165525_350.png
zJ1RT3W.png
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 68 69