Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Voltron Fanhub
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 179 180
AHH I HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET PLEASE SOMEONE: WAS IT AWESOME?
AHH I HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET PLEASE SOMEONE: WAS IT AWESOME?
Art Shop
Africa's Brewing Service!
Perma Challenge
Hello there, fellow rain enthusiasts. I bless rains, for free! That's quite a deal, if you ask me- I can fill up your local water reserve and sprinkle your garden, all at the same time!
@Grecia
AWESOME IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT

NOW SIT BACK AND WATCH ME RANT ABOUT THIS BECAUSE HOOBOY
OH MY GOD WHERE DO I EVEN START

LANCE NEARLY DIED?????? CAN THAT NOT HAPPEN PLEASE?????????????? THANK GOD FOR ALLURA SHE'S AMAZING
UUHHHHH KEITH WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS BEEN TWO YEARS. YOU'VE BEEN AWAY FROM TEAM VOLTRON FOR TWO WHOLE YEARS??????? but hey the cosmic wolf is awesome, does that thing have a name yet?
AHSDFGJWHWYUHFYJ THE DND EPISODE WAS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, I HECKIN LOVE THE PIXEL GRAPHICS!!! THE ANIMATION TEAM SHOULD ACTUALLY MAKE A GAME I WOULD PAY GOOD MONEY TO PLAY
SHIRO WAS A CLONE, WE ALL KNEW IT
ALSO SHIRO DIED?????? BUT NOW HE'S NOT DEAD?????? AND HE LOOKS LIKE A FORTY YEAR OLD????? GET THE MAN SOME HAIR DYE PLEASE
AND KEITH'S GALRA MARK IS CANON!!!! ITS REAL!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!

I'd write more but my finger is starting to hurt for some reason aaaaAAAA
@Grecia
AWESOME IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT

NOW SIT BACK AND WATCH ME RANT ABOUT THIS BECAUSE HOOBOY
OH MY GOD WHERE DO I EVEN START

LANCE NEARLY DIED?????? CAN THAT NOT HAPPEN PLEASE?????????????? THANK GOD FOR ALLURA SHE'S AMAZING
UUHHHHH KEITH WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS BEEN TWO YEARS. YOU'VE BEEN AWAY FROM TEAM VOLTRON FOR TWO WHOLE YEARS??????? but hey the cosmic wolf is awesome, does that thing have a name yet?
AHSDFGJWHWYUHFYJ THE DND EPISODE WAS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, I HECKIN LOVE THE PIXEL GRAPHICS!!! THE ANIMATION TEAM SHOULD ACTUALLY MAKE A GAME I WOULD PAY GOOD MONEY TO PLAY
SHIRO WAS A CLONE, WE ALL KNEW IT
ALSO SHIRO DIED?????? BUT NOW HE'S NOT DEAD?????? AND HE LOOKS LIKE A FORTY YEAR OLD????? GET THE MAN SOME HAIR DYE PLEASE
AND KEITH'S GALRA MARK IS CANON!!!! ITS REAL!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!

I'd write more but my finger is starting to hurt for some reason aaaaAAAA
CAszu6o.png clai/mordecai/aether
fae/they
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx fqG5KmE.png
@TheSoapyDolphin

AHHH IM CRYING I NEED TO SEE IT RIGHT NOOOOOOW

WAIT- DON'T TELL ME KEITH GOT A HAIRCUT TOO-
@TheSoapyDolphin

AHHH IM CRYING I NEED TO SEE IT RIGHT NOOOOOOW

WAIT- DON'T TELL ME KEITH GOT A HAIRCUT TOO-
Art Shop
Africa's Brewing Service!
Perma Challenge
Hello there, fellow rain enthusiasts. I bless rains, for free! That's quite a deal, if you ask me- I can fill up your local water reserve and sprinkle your garden, all at the same time!
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28904666] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/289047/28904666_350.png[/img] [/url] keith has the perfect familiar now :"D (spoilers in his bio)

28904666_350.png

keith has the perfect familiar now :"D

(spoilers in his bio)
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
Wrow I wasn’t ready
Wrow I wasn’t ready
Uwu
So i've been up since 3 am, i have grad practice in 2 hours, but here's my hot take.
Getting the negatives out of the way, NO THANKS to the hetero love triangle. Lance looks like a sloppy second, miss me w that thanks
Buuuuut
GOD DAMN WAS IT SO, SO GOOD TO SEE LOTOR AND KURON DIE. AND KEITH!!!! BABY KEITH, MAMA KOGANE, DAD KOGANE, AND NOW DOG KOGANE. Hi romelle! Hi Honerva! Bye Honerva!
Honestly The Black Paladins was like. Emmy worthy. top notch.
So i've been up since 3 am, i have grad practice in 2 hours, but here's my hot take.
Getting the negatives out of the way, NO THANKS to the hetero love triangle. Lance looks like a sloppy second, miss me w that thanks
Buuuuut
GOD DAMN WAS IT SO, SO GOOD TO SEE LOTOR AND KURON DIE. AND KEITH!!!! BABY KEITH, MAMA KOGANE, DAD KOGANE, AND NOW DOG KOGANE. Hi romelle! Hi Honerva! Bye Honerva!
Honestly The Black Paladins was like. Emmy worthy. top notch.
iO2X60T.png
ahhh i can't read any of those spoilers yet. My mom's not letting me watch it until I get my summer 'schoolwork' done. ugh. it'll be a few hours, guys, so I'll jump into the conversations then.

so exited.
ahhh i can't read any of those spoilers yet. My mom's not letting me watch it until I get my summer 'schoolwork' done. ugh. it'll be a few hours, guys, so I'll jump into the conversations then.

so exited.

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
sup yall im sleepy ASDFHGJ i woke up at 3am to watch and went back to sleep before work (now) but god was it worth it. no spoilers but im glad lance is a furry
sup yall im sleepy ASDFHGJ i woke up at 3am to watch and went back to sleep before work (now) but god was it worth it. no spoilers but im glad lance is a furry
WHy CaN'T I WaTcH it NoW MoM

someone save me I'm dying I wanna read these spoilers ahhh-
WHy CaN'T I WaTcH it NoW MoM

someone save me I'm dying I wanna read these spoilers ahhh-

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
I'm gonna distance myself from this thread so I can watch
I'm gonna distance myself from this thread so I can watch
Come Check Out my Dragons for Sale in the Hatchling Tab in my Lair!!
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 179 180