Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Never changing flights?
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 44 45
Never changed. More than four years in Water, and I still love it.
Never changed. More than four years in Water, and I still love it.
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
I picked Nature. I'm still here a year later, but not because I really want to be.

I really want to move to Shadow, but I've got abandonment issues and get anxiety over thinking of using even my FREE flight change. Shadow's got an aesthetic I love, my clan technically moved there for lore reasons, and I even have a pairing that'd look wonderful with Shadow eyes! I just...can't make myself leave.
I picked Nature. I'm still here a year later, but not because I really want to be.

I really want to move to Shadow, but I've got abandonment issues and get anxiety over thinking of using even my FREE flight change. Shadow's got an aesthetic I love, my clan technically moved there for lore reasons, and I even have a pairing that'd look wonderful with Shadow eyes! I just...can't make myself leave.
vjO547Q.png6NDVAGQ.pngOwJYX7b.png
i've been in light since i first joined. i dont plan on leaving!!
i've been in light since i first joined. i dont plan on leaving!!
ashley she/her...8M3DvRw.gif
you're outta your vector!
I've switched flights... two times now? First I was in Light, then I switched to Shadow, and now Lightning. I doubt I'll be leaving since I like the community and my clan heavily depends on Lightning lore. I might vacation here and there, but I'll probably be staying.
I've switched flights... two times now? First I was in Light, then I switched to Shadow, and now Lightning. I doubt I'll be leaving since I like the community and my clan heavily depends on Lightning lore. I might vacation here and there, but I'll probably be staying.
I began in lightning 2 years (almost 3 years) ago and have remained here ever since. No plans to ever change that fact either, I love it too much over here in the Shifting Expanse. ^,^
I began in lightning 2 years (almost 3 years) ago and have remained here ever since. No plans to ever change that fact either, I love it too much over here in the Shifting Expanse. ^,^
61737_s.gif
Been in Arcane for my whole year on the site, might go vacationing to Light or Plague
Been in Arcane for my whole year on the site, might go vacationing to Light or Plague
HALEY/HATCH!
EST Collector of Robots & Full-time Chatterbox
Let's be friends!
Originally was in Shadow, but very quickly switched to light. I liked the lore and the overall... lightness of it.

Buuuuuut now I'm considering switching again, because I can't deal with lemon eyes and that awful primal
As soon as the time limit expires, I'm gonna switch to arcane, plague, or back to shadow lol
Originally was in Shadow, but very quickly switched to light. I liked the lore and the overall... lightness of it.

Buuuuuut now I'm considering switching again, because I can't deal with lemon eyes and that awful primal
As soon as the time limit expires, I'm gonna switch to arcane, plague, or back to shadow lol
LRdLP2V.pngG8AyR6r.png6Ef6hwD.pngaC86tUH.png
kHBaXec.pngmmoRz30.pngdjVsGUf.pngMOCTGj3.png
YMPbu9R.png
I've been an acolight for three years, I've thought about changing but I'm still not sure
I've been an acolight for three years, I've thought about changing but I'm still not sure
wq9PoXA.png
Been in Shadow for 2-3 years, love it here. While I love shadow's themes and aesthetic my personality matches Wind exactly. Vacationing to Wind sounds like a great idea but I'd get homesick and 6 months is a long time
Been in Shadow for 2-3 years, love it here. While I love shadow's themes and aesthetic my personality matches Wind exactly. Vacationing to Wind sounds like a great idea but I'd get homesick and 6 months is a long time
riversong_charity_raffleblack_by_manecoon-dbh5oz8.gif
Been here for 3 1/2 years, always a loyal follower to Plaguebringer.

I've considered changing flights, maybe Shadow, but the thing is I'm too cheap to spend 1500 gems for when I'd want to change back.
Been here for 3 1/2 years, always a loyal follower to Plaguebringer.

I've considered changing flights, maybe Shadow, but the thing is I'm too cheap to spend 1500 gems for when I'd want to change back.
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 44 45