Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Never changing flights?
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 44 45
I've literally been jumping from flight to flight since I got here. So far I've been in Arcane -> Wind -> Ice -> Light and I'll be moving to Shadow as soon as I get the gems.
I've literally been jumping from flight to flight since I got here. So far I've been in Arcane -> Wind -> Ice -> Light and I'll be moving to Shadow as soon as I get the gems.
792.png •Gem gene hoarder
•+9h FR time
•Perpetually broke
•Books, books everywhere...
Yeah I've been in ice since I registered over 4 years ago, it's like me and ice flight are one, I'm never ever going to switch. Not even for a vacation. Ice is too superior.
Yeah I've been in ice since I registered over 4 years ago, it's like me and ice flight are one, I'm never ever going to switch. Not even for a vacation. Ice is too superior.
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
Fire for life, baby! ♥

5 years and counting haha
Fire for life, baby! ♥

5 years and counting haha
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
I'm not super attached to my flight, honestly? This is the most I've ever used forums, and I've never really looked into the flight forums at all.

That said, I still kind of want to go back to Arcane eventually, especially with the eye update. But I've been changing for various breeding projects that have been otherwise impossible... plus I kind of like the adventure of wandering!
I'm not super attached to my flight, honestly? This is the most I've ever used forums, and I've never really looked into the flight forums at all.

That said, I still kind of want to go back to Arcane eventually, especially with the eye update. But I've been changing for various breeding projects that have been otherwise impossible... plus I kind of like the adventure of wandering!
_ _ _ _ xWsqmwJ.png
_hedj_
gdblirs.png
_ _she/they/he
_ _gmt+0/fr+8
_ _
lNYuJMt.png
I started in Light but changed to Wind even before using the forums, I think. I don't see myself leaving anytime soon.
I started in Light but changed to Wind even before using the forums, I think. I don't see myself leaving anytime soon.
QYzhmAi.png
I had a similar experience - wanted to choose fire but went for nature because I wanted!! plant!! and tree!! dragons!!
the deities honestly misled me whoops

but once I figured I am in fact, not getting dragons with fauna mutations, I 'went back' to fire and have no intentions of leaving
I had a similar experience - wanted to choose fire but went for nature because I wanted!! plant!! and tree!! dragons!!
the deities honestly misled me whoops

but once I figured I am in fact, not getting dragons with fauna mutations, I 'went back' to fire and have no intentions of leaving
Untitled-1.png
I used to be nature, but then changed to arcane.

Nature was too busy for me tbh, arcane is far more chill
I used to be nature, but then changed to arcane.

Nature was too busy for me tbh, arcane is far more chill
cac0e8ee68a0701a40537d4f7a4c541dbafec8f3.gif
kyria | 22 | she/her
+9 fr | active from time to time
Never changed and never going to. My lore depends too much on being a lightning clan.
Never changed and never going to. My lore depends too much on being a lightning clan.
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
Been in Ice flight ever since I joined. I don't think I'll ever leave, I'm too attatched to the flight lore and its people. :D
Been in Ice flight ever since I joined. I don't think I'll ever leave, I'm too attatched to the flight lore and its people. :D
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
I still have my one free flight change and I'm so stuck between Arcane and Light because they both appeal to my interests as a researcher, just in different ways T__T I might just end up going with Light because the Lightweaver created my favorite species, the Imperial, but hfdglkgjsdlfkg I love the allure of Arcane dragons' universe-researching tendencies.
I still have my one free flight change and I'm so stuck between Arcane and Light because they both appeal to my interests as a researcher, just in different ways T__T I might just end up going with Light because the Lightweaver created my favorite species, the Imperial, but hfdglkgjsdlfkg I love the allure of Arcane dragons' universe-researching tendencies.
egg_adopt_sig_size.png
elduwen
He/she
Writing enthusiast
egg_adopt_sig_size.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 44 45