Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Once Was [About to close]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[ I think they're groupchat nicknames? Like how you can change names on group chats. Just for laughs I would assume. ]
[ I think they're groupchat nicknames? Like how you can change names on group chats. Just for laughs I would assume. ]
[ Cute! Hopefully you'll get a reply soon so you can join in ]
[ Cute! Hopefully you'll get a reply soon so you can join in ]
((@RockyDrago if you don't get accepted in the nxt couple of hrs, go ping the leader of this forum to you application.))

((Also i believe the other names are just for the group chat, but could possibly be used later as codenames))
((@RockyDrago if you don't get accepted in the nxt couple of hrs, go ping the leader of this forum to you application.))

((Also i believe the other names are just for the group chat, but could possibly be used later as codenames))
@RockyDrago Not that your sheet is less-than necessary, I’m not comfortable with allowing you to join. I’m not okay after what you did, and I doubt anyone here would want the same done to them, so i politely ask you to go. Please do not post to this thread any further.

Knott listened to the brawl being broken up, his head filling with questions. He wasn’t sure it was possible to find it that fast, but then what was possible anymore. The stall made a click when he was granted his freedom. His glasses reflected in the light, making it look like he had two large unblinking eyes. With the bathroom now empty, he stepped out to see two of the weird creatures, one seemed more agressive than the other. He watched them carefully, backing back into the bathroom, tough peeking out with his head.

“My name is Calise, and I don’t remember asking you.” She growled at the guy, not taking her eyes off of the winged lady, who did the same to her. At least she had some sense. She grumbled changing her stance from about to attempt murder to ‘probably won’t murder you but they can’.
“Does anyone have any explanation? At all? As in why the **** monsters are here and now?”
@RockyDrago Not that your sheet is less-than necessary, I’m not comfortable with allowing you to join. I’m not okay after what you did, and I doubt anyone here would want the same done to them, so i politely ask you to go. Please do not post to this thread any further.

Knott listened to the brawl being broken up, his head filling with questions. He wasn’t sure it was possible to find it that fast, but then what was possible anymore. The stall made a click when he was granted his freedom. His glasses reflected in the light, making it look like he had two large unblinking eyes. With the bathroom now empty, he stepped out to see two of the weird creatures, one seemed more agressive than the other. He watched them carefully, backing back into the bathroom, tough peeking out with his head.

“My name is Calise, and I don’t remember asking you.” She growled at the guy, not taking her eyes off of the winged lady, who did the same to her. At least she had some sense. She grumbled changing her stance from about to attempt murder to ‘probably won’t murder you but they can’.
“Does anyone have any explanation? At all? As in why the **** monsters are here and now?”
tumblr_p7kcvo0jw61qatlkdo1_500.gif
https://orig00.deviantart.net/cc25/f/2013/109/e/e/warframe_by_lozylo-d629oin.png
"Why are we here? This is my school!" Kaia exclaimed incredulously, shocked that this foreign person would question HER presence. "I was just getting ready for gym I step out here, everyone is freaking out and then... you guys!" She gestured to Calise and Pidge before the other girl's words began to finally register.

"Wait, Calise? I know you! We're in gym with Mr. Browne together! Remember he made the whole class do push-ups last week? What happened, you used to be a monster too?!" Kaia cried, shocked at the realisation. Of course, this stranger acted just like the monster that shared her name! How could Calise not have recognised her, Kaia hadn't changed at all.
"Why are we here? This is my school!" Kaia exclaimed incredulously, shocked that this foreign person would question HER presence. "I was just getting ready for gym I step out here, everyone is freaking out and then... you guys!" She gestured to Calise and Pidge before the other girl's words began to finally register.

"Wait, Calise? I know you! We're in gym with Mr. Browne together! Remember he made the whole class do push-ups last week? What happened, you used to be a monster too?!" Kaia cried, shocked at the realisation. Of course, this stranger acted just like the monster that shared her name! How could Calise not have recognised her, Kaia hadn't changed at all.
*pokes head in*
is- is she gone
oh thank god

y’all know who it is:
Name: Iris Macao
Sex: Female
Appearance: Though she’s 17, most people mistake Iris for being about a year younger than she actually is. Maybe it’s because she still has the wardrobe of a twelve-year-old’s. Her long hair, usually tied into a ponytail, is mostly dyed a deep red, but she has blue and yellow streaks in it that slightly resemble the feathers of a scarlet macaw. Let’s just say she tends to stand out in many situations. Her eyes are alo multicolored - her right is green, and her left is red.
Personality: Iris is generally very bubbly and energetic, and can be quite talkative and annoying. She rambles a lot. Try not to get on a topic she’s interested in during a conversation, or else she could talk for hours. Though she comes off as very optimistic, she has a bit of anxiety and worries about practically everything. If you let her go too far she could go drastic measures to make herself feel comfortable. Sometimes she just needs someone by her side to tell her that everything will be okay.
Preferred weapon: IRIS WHAT DO YOU HAVE
A KNIFE
NO
Backstory (optional):
Other (optional): Harley is her twin brother. Something happened between the two of them, and now they’re not as close as they used to be a little over five years ago.

Name: Harley Macao
Sex: Male
Appearance: Harley is probably the edgiest weirdo you’ll ever meet. He wears lots of black and lots of jewelry. At first glance, most people label him as “emo”. He shaved the hair on the left side of his head, showing off the multiple earrings he wears on his left ear. Like his sister Iris, Harley also has multicolored eyes - his left is green, and his right is red. The tips of his shorter red hair have been dyed green - or is it natural? Harley will never let you know.
Personality: Though Harley comes off as edgy, he’s kind of a dork. He tries. And fails. He’s actually quite sensitive and can start crying if something is too hard for him to handle. He actually used to be a nice little boy, but in an attempt to impress someone he started getting all emo and weird. (At least he’s not making Sonic recolor OC’s anymore.) Now he doesn’t really talk to anyone, not even his sister.
Preferred weapon: Also a knife, but he’s much more skilled with it than Iris is.
Backstory (optional):
Other (optional):

we have to do caliris again or i’ll die
*pokes head in*
is- is she gone
oh thank god

y’all know who it is:
Name: Iris Macao
Sex: Female
Appearance: Though she’s 17, most people mistake Iris for being about a year younger than she actually is. Maybe it’s because she still has the wardrobe of a twelve-year-old’s. Her long hair, usually tied into a ponytail, is mostly dyed a deep red, but she has blue and yellow streaks in it that slightly resemble the feathers of a scarlet macaw. Let’s just say she tends to stand out in many situations. Her eyes are alo multicolored - her right is green, and her left is red.
Personality: Iris is generally very bubbly and energetic, and can be quite talkative and annoying. She rambles a lot. Try not to get on a topic she’s interested in during a conversation, or else she could talk for hours. Though she comes off as very optimistic, she has a bit of anxiety and worries about practically everything. If you let her go too far she could go drastic measures to make herself feel comfortable. Sometimes she just needs someone by her side to tell her that everything will be okay.
Preferred weapon: IRIS WHAT DO YOU HAVE
A KNIFE
NO
Backstory (optional):
Other (optional): Harley is her twin brother. Something happened between the two of them, and now they’re not as close as they used to be a little over five years ago.

Name: Harley Macao
Sex: Male
Appearance: Harley is probably the edgiest weirdo you’ll ever meet. He wears lots of black and lots of jewelry. At first glance, most people label him as “emo”. He shaved the hair on the left side of his head, showing off the multiple earrings he wears on his left ear. Like his sister Iris, Harley also has multicolored eyes - his left is green, and his right is red. The tips of his shorter red hair have been dyed green - or is it natural? Harley will never let you know.
Personality: Though Harley comes off as edgy, he’s kind of a dork. He tries. And fails. He’s actually quite sensitive and can start crying if something is too hard for him to handle. He actually used to be a nice little boy, but in an attempt to impress someone he started getting all emo and weird. (At least he’s not making Sonic recolor OC’s anymore.) Now he doesn’t really talk to anyone, not even his sister.
Preferred weapon: Also a knife, but he’s much more skilled with it than Iris is.
Backstory (optional):
Other (optional):

we have to do caliris again or i’ll die
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
@o0cosmiclatte0o
Accepted! Welcome to lilith!
@o0cosmiclatte0o
Accepted! Welcome to lilith!
tumblr_p7kcvo0jw61qatlkdo1_500.gif
https://orig00.deviantart.net/cc25/f/2013/109/e/e/warframe_by_lozylo-d629oin.png
Zi was tired of waiting for people to pick up her damn notebook, so she walked over and picked it up. Their all so slow, she kept her eyes in them, making sure that they wouldn't get near her. She grabbed it and began to write on it, this time showing them what she wrote instead of having to go all the way over there just so they can see what she was talking about. "We were always here. You guys changed. Or maybe we all were always the same, we just see differently." She wrote down in big handwriting so that the rest of them can see from where she was and showed it to them. From behind, she looked mostly normal besides the horn that stuck out from the back of her head and her downcast long ears with tons of small piercings and tiny hoop earrings. She smiled with soft, large teeth that goes out out her mouth.
Zi was tired of waiting for people to pick up her damn notebook, so she walked over and picked it up. Their all so slow, she kept her eyes in them, making sure that they wouldn't get near her. She grabbed it and began to write on it, this time showing them what she wrote instead of having to go all the way over there just so they can see what she was talking about. "We were always here. You guys changed. Or maybe we all were always the same, we just see differently." She wrote down in big handwriting so that the rest of them can see from where she was and showed it to them. From behind, she looked mostly normal besides the horn that stuck out from the back of her head and her downcast long ears with tons of small piercings and tiny hoop earrings. She smiled with soft, large teeth that goes out out her mouth.
Name: Oscar Liss
Gender, Sexuality: Male; Pansexual
Appearance: [ x ]
Oscar is around average height, 5'11", and quite fit, at least, in his upper back, shoulder, stomach muscles. He has little strength in his arms and legs, making for a poor fighter. He has light brown hair, which is usually only a couple inches long and swept back with gel. He has thin eyebrows, and he sports a light beard. Well, it's more of stubble than enough to be considered a beard. He has soft blue eyes. These and his well-rounded face usually cause his to be considered "baby-like" despite his age and his usual demeanor.
Personality: Oscar is easily described as a party animal. He not only loves to mess around, get into trouble, and be as social as possible, but he's also a huge flirt. He's very charming and very easy-going, so flirting, or even just chatting on the rare occasion, comes naturally to him. However, that said, he is very independent. He doesn't really trust others to stick around long, so he rarely cares about people or becomes attached to them.
Preferred weapon: Pistol
Backstory (optional): n/a
Other (optional): n/a

Name: Emily (Emmy) Pembroke
Gender, Sexuality: Female; Lesbian
Emmy has large golden eyes. Her hair is grey, but she dies in white streaks as well; while it reaches her mid-back in length, she usually ties it up into a messy high-bun. On special occasions, she may tie it up neatly, using those donut hair things. Emmy tends to wear bold make-up. She loves pinks and purples. Normally she wears loose and casual clothings. She is a bit on the thinner side, though she doesn't excersize often so she has little to no muscle.
Personality: Emmy is an outgoing and ambitious character. She is always quite outspoken, especially about her ideas of politics and morale. She is also rather blunt. She can often get into trouble for insulting people, even if she is coy about it. She is also quite flirty.
Abilities: Witch (levitation & spell casting)

Name: Callum West
Gender, Sexuality: Male; Asexual
Callum is a bit short for his age, being around 5'6" and not likely to grow any more. He doesn't usually get comments on this, mostly because people don't talk to him a lot, but he doesn't mind it either way. He has muddy green eyes and short brown hair. Spending a good amount of his time on his laptop or desktop computer, he isn't fit, but he isn't chubby either; he tries to keep a healthy diet but usually ends up eating less than a healthy amount of food because of his hyperfiscation on work.
Personality: Callum is a usually shy and quiet individual. It's a wonder he even has friends at all. He's actually quite a bookworm, though he spends much of his time working or obsessing over work, so he doesn't actually get to read that much. He takes his work very seriously, even if it's just homework for classes or college applications.
Preferred weapon: He's a pacifist.
Name: Oscar Liss
Gender, Sexuality: Male; Pansexual
Oscar is around average height, 5'11", and quite fit, at least, in his upper back, shoulder, stomach muscles. He has little strength in his arms and legs, making for a poor fighter. He has light brown hair, which is usually only a couple inches long and swept back with gel. He has thin eyebrows, and he sports a light beard. Well, it's more of stubble than enough to be considered a beard. He has soft blue eyes. These and his well-rounded face usually cause his to be considered "baby-like" despite his age and his usual demeanor.
Personality: Oscar is easily described as a party animal. He not only loves to mess around, get into trouble, and be as social as possible, but he's also a huge flirt. He's very charming and very easy-going, so flirting, or even just chatting on the rare occasion, comes naturally to him. However, that said, he is very independent. He doesn't really trust others to stick around long, so he rarely cares about people or becomes attached to them.
Preferred weapon: Pistol

Name: Emily (Emmy) Pembroke
Gender, Sexuality: Female; Lesbian
Emmy has large golden eyes. Her hair is grey, but she dies in white streaks as well; while it reaches her mid-back in length, she usually ties it up into a messy high-bun. On special occasions, she may tie it up neatly, using those donut hair things. Emmy tends to wear bold make-up. She loves pinks and purples. Normally she wears loose and casual clothings. She is a bit on the thinner side, though she doesn't excersize often so she has little to no muscle.
Personality: Emmy is an outgoing and ambitious character. She is always quite outspoken, especially about her ideas of politics and morale. She is also rather blunt. She can often get into trouble for insulting people, even if she is coy about it. She is also quite flirty.
Abilities: Witch (levitation & spell casting)

Name: Callum West
Gender, Sexuality: Male; Asexual
Callum is a bit short for his age, being around 5'6" and not likely to grow any more. He doesn't usually get comments on this, mostly because people don't talk to him a lot, but he doesn't mind it either way. He has muddy green eyes and short brown hair. Spending a good amount of his time on his laptop or desktop computer, he isn't fit, but he isn't chubby either; he tries to keep a healthy diet but usually ends up eating less than a healthy amount of food because of his hyperfiscation on work.
Personality: Callum is a usually shy and quiet individual. It's a wonder he even has friends at all. He's actually quite a bookworm, though he spends much of his time working or obsessing over work, so he doesn't actually get to read that much. He takes his work very seriously, even if it's just homework for classes or college applications.
Preferred weapon: He's a pacifist.

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
((Yay, more people!))
Darren listens in on the conversations around him. So, the blonde is called.. Pidge. That means he was the bird guy from the other class. Darren then turns to Zi. She's the girl who gets bullied a lot. I don't remember seeing her in math class. He looks at her notebook. Raising his voice, he speaks to Calise. "Hey, You're name is Calise, right? I think Zi over here can answer what your question is." he pauses. "I'm pretty sure that the rest of us have no idea what's going on, including me."
((Yay, more people!))
Darren listens in on the conversations around him. So, the blonde is called.. Pidge. That means he was the bird guy from the other class. Darren then turns to Zi. She's the girl who gets bullied a lot. I don't remember seeing her in math class. He looks at her notebook. Raising his voice, he speaks to Calise. "Hey, You're name is Calise, right? I think Zi over here can answer what your question is." he pauses. "I'm pretty sure that the rest of us have no idea what's going on, including me."
5l8pr2z.pngShe/Her, FR time +0 xxa34o89q.pngPinkerlocke xxxxgr5B45I.png Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9