Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Once Was [About to close]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@TylRegor Can I join? (also, Tyl, I have [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=112202&did=28588878]a Tenno dragon[/url]! good to see more WF peeps here) [b]Name:[/b] Aesalon Vittra [b]Age:[/b] 16 [b]Sex:[/b] a Cis Guy [b]Appearance:[/b] (first picture is a faceclaim, second drawn by me, and yes, that's the Wind Flight symbol) He's athletic, but not the strongest physically. [img]https://i.imgur.com/OZxEoYt.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/yzCYUPb.jpg[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] Aesalon, or just Aes, is an outgoing, extroverted, silly guy, who does the worst type of puns and stupid-funny dad jokes. He's childish, and people often think he's one or two years younger over this. Always willing to make friends with [i]everyone[/i], but can be very naive, and some would say dense - he's not exactly the best with minor social cues and reading between the lines, and can come as inconvenient or just dumb, depending on the situation, even if he means his best. Always trying to be cool, and hang out with cool people, great at sports and games. [b]Preferred weapon:[/b] Doesn't really have any good experience with blades or firearms, but can do quite some damage with a baseball bat. [b]Backstory (optional):[/b] Aesalon doesn't really have much to his backstory. Unknown to him, he might have some monster blood way back in his lineage, even if both his parents are human? (I like the idea of him being part harpy, but he's made to be human here.) [b]Other (optional):[/b] His father (Taruu) has golden eyes, and people would sometimes call him a hawk. As his son, Aesalon would be a mini-hawk... and from that, came his longest-running nickname. Pigeon. Also, he's bi.
@TylRegor
Can I join? (also, Tyl, I have a Tenno dragon! good to see more WF peeps here)

Name: Aesalon Vittra
Sex: a Cis Guy
Appearance: (first picture is a faceclaim, second drawn by me, and yes, that's the Wind Flight symbol) He's athletic, but not the strongest physically.
OZxEoYt.jpg
yzCYUPb.jpg
Personality: Aesalon, or just Aes, is an outgoing, extroverted, silly guy, who does the worst type of puns and stupid-funny dad jokes. He's childish, and people often think he's one or two years younger over this. Always willing to make friends with everyone, but can be very naive, and some would say dense - he's not exactly the best with minor social cues and reading between the lines, and can come as inconvenient or just dumb, depending on the situation, even if he means his best. Always trying to be cool, and hang out with cool people, great at sports and games.

Preferred weapon: Doesn't really have any good experience with blades or firearms, but can do quite some damage with a baseball bat.

Backstory (optional): Aesalon doesn't really have much to his backstory. Unknown to him, he might have some monster blood way back in his lineage, even if both his parents are human? (I like the idea of him being part harpy, but he's made to be human here.)

Other (optional): His father (Taruu) has golden eyes, and people would sometimes call him a hawk. As his son, Aesalon would be a mini-hawk... and from that, came his longest-running nickname. Pigeon.
Also, he's bi.
OOf4SrF.gif
~
OOf4SrF.gif
uUqCbLO.png
EiPW4qT.png
06xk8gV.png
smPAAMS.png
C08Skw8.png
27AZD8S.png
PRICTGJ.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
FE9pJK1.png
> +4h FR time
> Check out my Dragon Cave!
> or my Chicken Smoothie!
@DoppelBia
Accepted!
[Tenno lizard caught me off gaurd....]
@DoppelBia
Accepted!
[Tenno lizard caught me off gaurd....]
tumblr_p7kcvo0jw61qatlkdo1_500.gif
https://orig00.deviantart.net/cc25/f/2013/109/e/e/warframe_by_lozylo-d629oin.png
@TylRegor Name: Riven Renegade Finnian Age: 18 Sex: Male Appearance: Uppercut dyed Firey Red, black converse (because ruin your feet why not), icy blue eyes, and ripped jeans (edgy wow) [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/a90eb4fb0ad50e44b9a80c603e5d529e/tumblr_oib4jtr5II1vg9a7xo1_500.png[/img] Personality: He's grim and disconcerting is just the tip of the iceberg. That's without even mentioning that he's also spiteful, and desperate, but at the very least they're countered somewhat by being cooperative as well. But focus on him as this is what he's loathed. Even careful encounters have been ruined because of this and his predatory nature, but that may just be the nature of the beast. Fair is fair though, he is complex and grey like the everyone else. He's sensitive and persuasive when around good friends, it's not like we're dealing with pure evil here. Abilities: Smoke - this refers to the ability of absorbing, controlling and redirecting smoke, fire, and embers. The ability also allows the user {Riven} to glide from time to time or just hover above the ground for some time, but the user cannot fly fully. Other: Bisexual, good with animals, and prefers autumn over summer ((I'm using the Delsin Rowe aesthetic because that's what I based my character off of, if that's okay))
@TylRegor
Name: Riven Renegade Finnian
Sex: Male
Appearance: Uppercut dyed Firey Red, black converse (because ruin your feet why not), icy blue eyes, and ripped jeans (edgy wow)

tumblr_oib4jtr5II1vg9a7xo1_500.png

Personality: He's grim and disconcerting is just the tip of the iceberg. That's without even mentioning that he's also spiteful, and desperate, but at the very least they're countered somewhat by being cooperative as well. But focus on him as this is what he's loathed. Even careful encounters have been ruined because of this and his predatory nature, but that may just be the nature of the beast. Fair is fair though, he is complex and grey like the everyone else. He's sensitive and persuasive when around good friends, it's not like we're dealing with pure evil here.

Abilities: Smoke - this refers to the ability of absorbing, controlling and redirecting smoke, fire, and embers. The ability also allows the user {Riven} to glide from time to time or just hover above the ground for some time, but the user cannot fly fully.

Other: Bisexual, good with animals, and prefers autumn over summer
((I'm using the Delsin Rowe aesthetic because that's what I based my character off of, if that's okay))
BetaArt is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive FR rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his lore which is spread massively. This time is not about his art career, but his lore. The lore is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this FR user revealed himself as homosexual.
@BetaArt
Accepted! Welcome to lilith!
@BetaArt
Accepted! Welcome to lilith!
https://orig00.deviantart.net/cc25/f/2013/109/e/e/warframe_by_lozylo-d629oin.png
Bump!
Bump!
We're still open!
We're still open!
Hey, I think we're not gonna get anyone else, so we might as well start
Hey, I think we're not gonna get anyone else, so we might as well start
BetaArt is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive FR rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his lore which is spread massively. This time is not about his art career, but his lore. The lore is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this FR user revealed himself as homosexual.
[Still, i'll keep it open for a bit. just in case! Also: Please make sure you're subbed!]
@Vellatrix @DoppelBia @BetaArt
It was a normal day when Knott woke up. The sun shone through the window, mocking his lack of a normal sleep schedule. It hurt his eyes before he put on his glasses and sat up in bed, smacking his lips and looking around his room tiredly. There were shelves of legos, displaying his work, figurines of robots he had assembled himself, posters from video games he enjoyed, and stuffed animals everywhere. He really didn’t want to go to school today, he spent too much time staring at the ceiling and tinkering last night, and he was tired. The soft carpet made the pain of leaving his warm sheets easier though.
Knott dressed quietly, a t-shirt underneath a hoodie, gloves, three-inches-too-long pants, and sneakers. Nothing too flashy, and basically a walking sleeping bag. Before putting his hood on, he used some kinesio tape to bind his ears back so they didnt stick out, and headed out of his room to prepare for the day.
Homework was spread across the kitchen table, one in a neat pile, the other looked barely completed and had scribbles of plants and various creatures on the edges. He packed up his completed work and supplies into a small backpack before grabbing a pre-made muffin to scarf down before Calise woke up, if she did.
Knott knocked on the guest room door where she stayed, moving his fist around the door to make it sound like a small tune before walking back down the hall and leaving. He had a car, a 1961 Lincoln Continental. It was given to him for his birthday this year, and he used it everywhere. He and Calise had gutted it and replaced a lot of the older parts, so it ran like any car currently.
It purred when he started it, pulling out of the driveway to school.
Calise, on the other hand, was a lot easier to awake, less so to internally complain. She quietly got out of bed, already dressed in her traditional gear, trudging to the kitchen and shoving her work into her messenger bag. No doubt they would be wrinkled and disappointing to her teachers. She grabbed an apple and granola bar for breakfast, walking out of the door, locking it, and sprinting to school.

The barrier dropped in second period. Knott was glaring at the board in reading, everything got fuzzier than usual, then it felt like he was asleep, then back to normal, except it wasn’t. Mrs.Diggs was a naga. She had always been a naga. Why was she a pink-skinned ape? Was he not paying attention, no. The girl next to him was still a sea-dweller on land, but other kids in class looked like those apes too, around half.
The other students looked just as confused as he was, looking around. Knott took out his watch, silently flicking to the group chat.
“Do you guys know whats going on?”

Calise felt the same feeling of fuzzy vision and sleeping while awake while sprinting around the track. Everyone behind her slowed, but she sped on, ignoring the feeling. It was only when she stopped to look back when she saw the aftermath. There were honest-to-god monsters running on the track. Some looked like they were falling apart, others scaled or furred. They all wore gym uniforms, one way or another. Her phone buzzed with an alert, and she grabbed it, replying to the message from Knott.
“Nope. I have a blade if you need help with the beasts.”
[Still, i'll keep it open for a bit. just in case! Also: Please make sure you're subbed!]
@Vellatrix @DoppelBia @BetaArt
It was a normal day when Knott woke up. The sun shone through the window, mocking his lack of a normal sleep schedule. It hurt his eyes before he put on his glasses and sat up in bed, smacking his lips and looking around his room tiredly. There were shelves of legos, displaying his work, figurines of robots he had assembled himself, posters from video games he enjoyed, and stuffed animals everywhere. He really didn’t want to go to school today, he spent too much time staring at the ceiling and tinkering last night, and he was tired. The soft carpet made the pain of leaving his warm sheets easier though.
Knott dressed quietly, a t-shirt underneath a hoodie, gloves, three-inches-too-long pants, and sneakers. Nothing too flashy, and basically a walking sleeping bag. Before putting his hood on, he used some kinesio tape to bind his ears back so they didnt stick out, and headed out of his room to prepare for the day.
Homework was spread across the kitchen table, one in a neat pile, the other looked barely completed and had scribbles of plants and various creatures on the edges. He packed up his completed work and supplies into a small backpack before grabbing a pre-made muffin to scarf down before Calise woke up, if she did.
Knott knocked on the guest room door where she stayed, moving his fist around the door to make it sound like a small tune before walking back down the hall and leaving. He had a car, a 1961 Lincoln Continental. It was given to him for his birthday this year, and he used it everywhere. He and Calise had gutted it and replaced a lot of the older parts, so it ran like any car currently.
It purred when he started it, pulling out of the driveway to school.
Calise, on the other hand, was a lot easier to awake, less so to internally complain. She quietly got out of bed, already dressed in her traditional gear, trudging to the kitchen and shoving her work into her messenger bag. No doubt they would be wrinkled and disappointing to her teachers. She grabbed an apple and granola bar for breakfast, walking out of the door, locking it, and sprinting to school.

The barrier dropped in second period. Knott was glaring at the board in reading, everything got fuzzier than usual, then it felt like he was asleep, then back to normal, except it wasn’t. Mrs.Diggs was a naga. She had always been a naga. Why was she a pink-skinned ape? Was he not paying attention, no. The girl next to him was still a sea-dweller on land, but other kids in class looked like those apes too, around half.
The other students looked just as confused as he was, looking around. Knott took out his watch, silently flicking to the group chat.
“Do you guys know whats going on?”

Calise felt the same feeling of fuzzy vision and sleeping while awake while sprinting around the track. Everyone behind her slowed, but she sped on, ignoring the feeling. It was only when she stopped to look back when she saw the aftermath. There were honest-to-god monsters running on the track. Some looked like they were falling apart, others scaled or furred. They all wore gym uniforms, one way or another. Her phone buzzed with an alert, and she grabbed it, replying to the message from Knott.
“Nope. I have a blade if you need help with the beasts.”
Hiya! Is it too late for me to join in? I love the idea of monsters and humans coexisting!
Hiya! Is it too late for me to join in? I love the idea of monsters and humans coexisting!
@Saluki
The title still says open, doesn't it?
@Saluki
The title still says open, doesn't it?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9