Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] ColiServices - [OPEN] -
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 826 827
@CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @caedis @Kura3 @Cethosia @ShadowedWolf @AimzVador @Starstream @cytotoxic @KitsaRosethorn @Hyleoroi @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @Syntax @blackcat886 @joruney

Could I get 1 hr in the Waterway and 1 hr in the Arena?
Splitting the order between two grinders is fine ^^ Thanks!
@CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @caedis @Kura3 @Cethosia @ShadowedWolf @AimzVador @Starstream @cytotoxic @KitsaRosethorn @Hyleoroi @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @Syntax @blackcat886 @joruney

Could I get 1 hr in the Waterway and 1 hr in the Arena?
Splitting the order between two grinders is fine ^^ Thanks!
@irien @CheshireCatUk1

hello! i'll be taking your hours in the waterway!
@irien @CheshireCatUk1

hello! i'll be taking your hours in the waterway!
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
@CheshireCatUk1

Hello I'd like to put an order in for a 1 hour grind in the Arena. For the 40kt Full loot option please.
@CheshireCatUk1

Hello I'd like to put an order in for a 1 hour grind in the Arena. For the 40kt Full loot option please.
@CheshireCatUk1

@CheshireCatUk1

@irien @CheshireCatUk1

hello! sorry for the delay; your order has been completed! please expect a cr.
@irien @CheshireCatUk1

hello! sorry for the delay; your order has been completed! please expect a cr.
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
@zashe

Hi there. The 40kt per 30 minutes option, is our “full festival loot” price.
This is for during festivals. Which does not currently apply to now.

If you would like grinding it would be the “Non-Fest” option. And you would get all loot as standard.
Also for 1 full hour. The price would be: 60kt / 70g total
@zashe

Hi there. The 40kt per 30 minutes option, is our “full festival loot” price.
This is for during festivals. Which does not currently apply to now.

If you would like grinding it would be the “Non-Fest” option. And you would get all loot as standard.
Also for 1 full hour. The price would be: 60kt / 70g total
nm3rOUz.png
@CheshireCatUk1
Okay sorry about that. I still would like the grinding done please ^-^
@CheshireCatUk1
Okay sorry about that. I still would like the grinding done please ^-^

Hello! Could I have someone grind for an hour in the waterway, and an hour in redrock cove? Thank you in advance.

Hello! Could I have someone grind for an hour in the waterway, and an hour in redrock cove? Thank you in advance.
DVr1T7u.gifbUmF9X7.pngWCVwANe.gif
@CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @FallingStar275 @Kura3 @Meowruff @caedis @shadowedwolf @Hideki @AimzVador @blackcat886 @Starstream @EmeraldHalftail @Vianti @KitsaRosethorn @Hyleoroi @cytotoxic @Wolfish @Rosecrimson

Hello! can someone train 8 fodder dragons to lvl 10? ^^
@CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @FallingStar275 @Kura3 @Meowruff @caedis @shadowedwolf @Hideki @AimzVador @blackcat886 @Starstream @EmeraldHalftail @Vianti @KitsaRosethorn @Hyleoroi @cytotoxic @Wolfish @Rosecrimson

Hello! can someone train 8 fodder dragons to lvl 10? ^^
Felorai.gifi93pqbp_by_luckyfang18-dd0n9j1.gif

Hello, could i get 30 minutes in the Volcanic vents please? Thank you!

Hello, could i get 30 minutes in the Volcanic vents please? Thank you!
Z6BkOYE.png
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 826 827