Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Night Warrior Project [MOVING]
1 2 ... 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 ... 1769 1770
@ZenithNadir @Takemi @Impception @Chicanery @KitsuneEbi @Rotkeeper @Mohya @EccentricElf23 @heinousTB @LadyMillennia @frostyferelden @Ratercheese @Maedhros2 @AshenFall @Feldunost @StrawberryRiddle @ashnick @Lokadrottning @Vancara @xibo @BODTF @Yoggiecast @bananaquit @kiryne @StormyDragon @Natiss @Shadari @someonesusie @Erenee13 @MyungJin @ShouLyon @FaronaValkyrie @dragonlover1003 @Saraceaser @Ridgehill @Maedhras @Taishiro @TsuneEmbers @sheepm8tr @Cyanidium @NSRachel @smeen @Saraceaser @Ghostray @LadyAria @FierceStrike @NobleSavage @VulpixSerpens @Foreverkinght @CaptianCookie @Berri @GingerGirl @SSakuras @Luminance @Kiragu @MegiInkdragon @NotAllBloodMages @Eturna @WillowThorn @prismwolf @Hakon @PUMPKINCAW @Enako @blushbird @MamaFloof @GoldenLining @BonafideBrack @Nefarian17 @Lunadropz @Boltninja75 @Asgeirr @Joshdaawsome @DracoMalfoysWife @Indranil @ScrewThisDriver @GirlyRedFox @Nilheim @SparkyFlames @Nyxic @thewildpack @Nebulaeyes @SemperVictor @Kingofthenight @CosmicFalcon @Melvinmoons @HorseCrazy @Dylluminati @MiniJewel @RubyWolf33 @Kittykat8904 @Lambertisaprick @Aquarreon @topazsunset04 @AceCavalier @JustNatureThings @PurpleHibiscus @Kiwith @ScarletLion @briestarr @Cvhruig @MissFortune17 @Marsomlight @Divinos @mercurialwings @Breshcandra @DealtaDeath @Raydioactive @SariStar @Meowruff @pyrotech2 @ShadowPhoenix900 @TheDeathseer @Gubbins @Aetherstorm @Kitarial @DreamingSunset @ChiefWhiz @Bluecupcake52 @Mabu @Drakenhart @toro @ButterMuffle @Kristan @Agartha @Ashborne @Frostglitter @Solarwing @Silwyna @RingMaster @Morifinde @commandoninja @Jata @Attolia @akrimau @NickyJade156 @MakeshiftHeart @Kveldulfr @Maegelcarwyn @dragonhorselover @FaerieDae @alanapants @TrailgillRoad @Xhilde @jesterthecleric @Anukite @Spedmyha @Yolotli @Rashakiro @beanutbutter @WolfandCrow @Mondschatten @Cred @foreboding @Florescent @cooljewel @XiangEr @Saerel @starsight2217 @FairyTail7 @demonslayr62 Hello Friends! Took a closer look at my lair recently and realized I have some NW trainees still hanging around! All are up for grabs, all I ask is that they go to a forever home! I'll send a renaming scroll along with the dragons too if requested. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36519998] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/365200/36519998_350.png[/img] [/url] Mugai here has been in my lair for 8 whole months! He doesn't mind CrestHaven, but at the same time, he would love to go out explore whatever else Sorenith has to offer him. His dad is my very first NW! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40886900] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408870/40886900_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40886899] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408869/40886899_350.png[/img] [/url] Husk&Dusk here snuck off into the coli one day when no one was watching and managed to get themselves to lvl 5 before our Head Trainer pulled them out. These two are very eager to become full fledged Night Warriors. They have a bet going between the two of them as to who will reach 20 first. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41778195] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417782/41778195_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41778194] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417782/41778194_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41778193] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417782/41778193_350.png[/img] [/url] Nymph, Tagora & Tavvy here are just hanging around, enjoying what little life there is in the Shifting Expanse. They like to chase the lizards around and poke fun at the trainers and whatnot. Whatever keeps their minds occupied. Their dad, Taz, doesn't seem to understand that they exist unfortunately. Despite the other Night Warriors hard work the the dragon, he still remains a wild beast at heart. Just let me know if any of these guys catch your fancy. Heading off for now but it'll be on a first come first serve type basis.
@ZenithNadir @Takemi @Impception @Chicanery @KitsuneEbi @Rotkeeper @Mohya @EccentricElf23 @heinousTB @LadyMillennia @frostyferelden @Ratercheese @Maedhros2 @AshenFall @Feldunost @StrawberryRiddle @ashnick @Lokadrottning @Vancara @xibo @BODTF @Yoggiecast @bananaquit @kiryne @StormyDragon @Natiss @Shadari @someonesusie @Erenee13 @MyungJin @ShouLyon @FaronaValkyrie @dragonlover1003 @Saraceaser @Ridgehill @Maedhras @Taishiro @TsuneEmbers @sheepm8tr @Cyanidium @NSRachel @smeen @Saraceaser @Ghostray @LadyAria @FierceStrike @NobleSavage @VulpixSerpens @Foreverkinght @CaptianCookie @Berri @GingerGirl @SSakuras @Luminance @Kiragu @MegiInkdragon @NotAllBloodMages @Eturna @WillowThorn @prismwolf @Hakon @PUMPKINCAW @Enako @blushbird @MamaFloof @GoldenLining @BonafideBrack @Nefarian17 @Lunadropz @Boltninja75 @Asgeirr @Joshdaawsome @DracoMalfoysWife @Indranil @ScrewThisDriver @GirlyRedFox @Nilheim @SparkyFlames @Nyxic @thewildpack @Nebulaeyes @SemperVictor @Kingofthenight @CosmicFalcon @Melvinmoons @HorseCrazy @Dylluminati @MiniJewel @RubyWolf33 @Kittykat8904 @Lambertisaprick @Aquarreon @topazsunset04 @AceCavalier @JustNatureThings @PurpleHibiscus @Kiwith @ScarletLion @briestarr @Cvhruig @MissFortune17 @Marsomlight @Divinos @mercurialwings @Breshcandra @DealtaDeath @Raydioactive @SariStar @Meowruff @pyrotech2 @ShadowPhoenix900 @TheDeathseer @Gubbins @Aetherstorm @Kitarial @DreamingSunset @ChiefWhiz @Bluecupcake52 @Mabu @Drakenhart @toro @ButterMuffle @Kristan @Agartha @Ashborne @Frostglitter @Solarwing @Silwyna @RingMaster @Morifinde @commandoninja @Jata @Attolia @akrimau @NickyJade156 @MakeshiftHeart @Kveldulfr @Maegelcarwyn @dragonhorselover @FaerieDae @alanapants @TrailgillRoad @Xhilde @jesterthecleric @Anukite @Spedmyha @Yolotli @Rashakiro @beanutbutter @WolfandCrow @Mondschatten @Cred @foreboding @Florescent @cooljewel @XiangEr @Saerel @starsight2217 @FairyTail7 @demonslayr62

Hello Friends! Took a closer look at my lair recently and realized I have some NW trainees still hanging around! All are up for grabs, all I ask is that they go to a forever home! I'll send a renaming scroll along with the dragons too if requested.

36519998_350.png

Mugai here has been in my lair for 8 whole months! He doesn't mind CrestHaven, but at the same time, he would love to go out explore whatever else Sorenith has to offer him. His dad is my very first NW!

40886900_350.png

40886899_350.png

Husk&Dusk here snuck off into the coli one day when no one was watching and managed to get themselves to lvl 5 before our Head Trainer pulled them out. These two are very eager to become full fledged Night Warriors. They have a bet going between the two of them as to who will reach 20 first.

41778195_350.png

41778194_350.png

41778193_350.png

Nymph, Tagora & Tavvy here are just hanging around, enjoying what little life there is in the Shifting Expanse. They like to chase the lizards around and poke fun at the trainers and whatnot. Whatever keeps their minds occupied. Their dad, Taz, doesn't seem to understand that they exist unfortunately. Despite the other Night Warriors hard work the the dragon, he still remains a wild beast at heart.

Just let me know if any of these guys catch your fancy. Heading off for now but it'll be on a first come first serve type basis.
HKrGNct.pngaeUUUJn.png
@AnimeLover9631 I have a lair if you would like.

Edit: I should also say that I would love to keep her, as I just can't not hoard NW's. She's really gorgeous too. And I'm already getting ideas for a bit of lore x) I have no intention of keeping her hatchlings unless one catches my eye.But I'd still ask you.
@AnimeLover9631 I have a lair if you would like.

Edit: I should also say that I would love to keep her, as I just can't not hoard NW's. She's really gorgeous too. And I'm already getting ideas for a bit of lore x) I have no intention of keeping her hatchlings unless one catches my eye.But I'd still ask you.
XdKddgH.pngthe_smaller_version_by_fadingstarstudios-dceb76n.pngc483QDb.png
@AnimeLover9631

Ooooh she’s very lovely! If possible, can I take her as well as a chance to get one hatchling from her first nest for lore purposes? :)
Oooo looks like I was snipped hahaha oh weell lol but I’d love to be pinged for a hatchling from her! :D
@AnimeLover9631

Ooooh she’s very lovely! If possible, can I take her as well as a chance to get one hatchling from her first nest for lore purposes? :)
Oooo looks like I was snipped hahaha oh weell lol but I’d love to be pinged for a hatchling from her! :D
VYQwMuq.gif
@demonslayr62
Would I be able to adopt Nymph? Shes amazing!
@demonslayr62
Would I be able to adopt Nymph? Shes amazing!
@foreboding

I'm looking to get some higher level dragons for training my own I'd like Lykofos to help with said training.
@foreboding

I'm looking to get some higher level dragons for training my own I'd like Lykofos to help with said training.
@WxDragonGirlxB thank you! ^-^ she has 24 days till shes ready to breed but once shes done with the nest shes ALL yours ^-^ I can leave her unnamed till she comes to you if you'd like or if you give me a name I can give her that now

@WolfandCrow sorry about that. Her parents are going to breed again in about 24 days as well and I can ping you specifically for them as well for that girls hatchlings if theres any left ( I plan on if 1 fits kitsune standards keeping that 1 but sometimes my luck gets me Weggd)
@WxDragonGirlxB thank you! ^-^ she has 24 days till shes ready to breed but once shes done with the nest shes ALL yours ^-^ I can leave her unnamed till she comes to you if you'd like or if you give me a name I can give her that now

@WolfandCrow sorry about that. Her parents are going to breed again in about 24 days as well and I can ping you specifically for them as well for that girls hatchlings if theres any left ( I plan on if 1 fits kitsune standards keeping that 1 but sometimes my luck gets me Weggd)
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@AnimeLover9631

Lol that’s ok ^u^ I wish you luck with not getting wegged lol
@AnimeLover9631

Lol that’s ok ^u^ I wish you luck with not getting wegged lol
VYQwMuq.gif
@DaevaJinn But of course! Lmk if you want a renaming scroll too.
@DaevaJinn But of course! Lmk if you want a renaming scroll too.
HKrGNct.pngaeUUUJn.png
@foreboding
if you have not rehomed her I'd be happy to take Ryza back. She was originally leveled in my lair anyway and I have space again. (ignoring that it is only one row of space as I'm in the middle of cleaning out a bunch of project dragons.. Dx )

@foreboding
if you have not rehomed her I'd be happy to take Ryza back. She was originally leveled in my lair anyway and I have space again. (ignoring that it is only one row of space as I'm in the middle of cleaning out a bunch of project dragons.. Dx )

What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@ZenithNadir @Takemi @Impception @Chicanery @KitsuneEbi @Rotkeeper @Mohya @EccentricElf23 @heinousTB @LadyMillennia @frostyferelden @Ratercheese @Maedhros2 @AshenFall @Feldunost @StrawberryRiddle @ashnick @Lokadrottning @Vancara @xibo @BODTF @Yoggiecast @bananaquit @kiryne @StormyDragon @Natiss @Shadari @someonesusie @Erenee13 @MyungJin @ShouLyon @FaronaValkyrie @dragonlover1003 @Saraceaser @Ridgehill @Maedhras @Taishiro @TsuneEmbers @sheepm8tr @Cyanidium @NSRachel @smeen @Saraceaser @Ghostray @LadyAria @FierceStrike @NobleSavage @VulpixSerpens @Foreverkinght @CaptianCookie @Berri @GingerGirl @SSakuras @Luminance @Kiragu @MegiInkdragon @NotAllBloodMages @Eturna @WillowThorn @prismwolf @Hakon @PUMPKINCAW @Enako @blushbird @MamaFloof @GoldenLining @BonafideBrack @Nefarian17 @Lunadropz @Boltninja75 @Asgeirr @Joshdaawsome @DracoMalfoysWife @Indranil @ScrewThisDriver @GirlyRedFox @Nilheim @SparkyFlames @Nyxic @thewildpack @Nebulaeyes @SemperVictor @Kingofthenight @CosmicFalcon @Melvinmoons @HorseCrazy @Dylluminati @MiniJewel @RubyWolf33 @Kittykat8904 @Lambertisaprick @Aquarreon @topazsunset04 @AceCavalier @JustNatureThings @PurpleHibiscus @Kiwith @ScarletLion @briestarr @Cvhruig @MissFortune17 @Marsomlight @Divinos @mercurialwings @Breshcandra @DealtaDeath @Raydioactive @SariStar @Meowruff @pyrotech2 @ShadowPhoenix900 @TheDeathseer @Gubbins @Aetherstorm @Kitarial @DreamingSunset @ChiefWhiz @Bluecupcake52 @Mabu @Drakenhart @toro @ButterMuffle @Kristan @Agartha @Ashborne @Frostglitter @Solarwing @Silwyna @RingMaster @Morifinde @commandoninja @Jata @Attolia @akrimau @NickyJade156 @MakeshiftHeart @Kveldulfr @Maegelcarwyn @dragonhorselover @FaerieDae @alanapants @TrailgillRoad @Xhilde @jesterthecleric @Anukite @Spedmyha @Yolotli @Rashakiro @beanutbutter @Mondschatten @Cred @foreboding @Florescent @cooljewel @XiangEr @Saerel @starsight2217 @FairyTail7 @demonslayr62 Sorry to bother you all but I have this lovely 6th gen female imp that I sadly don’t have time for and would love for someone to be able to train her more. She’s already at level 6. Free to a loving home :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40047292] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400473/40047292_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ZenithNadir @Takemi @Impception @Chicanery @KitsuneEbi @Rotkeeper @Mohya @EccentricElf23 @heinousTB @LadyMillennia @frostyferelden @Ratercheese @Maedhros2 @AshenFall @Feldunost @StrawberryRiddle @ashnick @Lokadrottning @Vancara @xibo @BODTF @Yoggiecast @bananaquit @kiryne @StormyDragon @Natiss @Shadari @someonesusie @Erenee13 @MyungJin @ShouLyon @FaronaValkyrie @dragonlover1003 @Saraceaser @Ridgehill @Maedhras @Taishiro @TsuneEmbers @sheepm8tr @Cyanidium @NSRachel @smeen @Saraceaser @Ghostray @LadyAria @FierceStrike @NobleSavage @VulpixSerpens @Foreverkinght @CaptianCookie @Berri @GingerGirl @SSakuras @Luminance @Kiragu @MegiInkdragon @NotAllBloodMages @Eturna @WillowThorn @prismwolf @Hakon @PUMPKINCAW @Enako @blushbird @MamaFloof @GoldenLining @BonafideBrack @Nefarian17 @Lunadropz @Boltninja75 @Asgeirr @Joshdaawsome @DracoMalfoysWife @Indranil @ScrewThisDriver @GirlyRedFox @Nilheim @SparkyFlames @Nyxic @thewildpack @Nebulaeyes @SemperVictor @Kingofthenight @CosmicFalcon @Melvinmoons @HorseCrazy @Dylluminati @MiniJewel @RubyWolf33 @Kittykat8904 @Lambertisaprick @Aquarreon @topazsunset04 @AceCavalier @JustNatureThings @PurpleHibiscus @Kiwith @ScarletLion @briestarr @Cvhruig @MissFortune17 @Marsomlight @Divinos @mercurialwings @Breshcandra @DealtaDeath @Raydioactive @SariStar @Meowruff @pyrotech2 @ShadowPhoenix900 @TheDeathseer @Gubbins @Aetherstorm @Kitarial @DreamingSunset @ChiefWhiz @Bluecupcake52 @Mabu @Drakenhart @toro @ButterMuffle @Kristan @Agartha @Ashborne @Frostglitter @Solarwing @Silwyna @RingMaster @Morifinde @commandoninja @Jata @Attolia @akrimau @NickyJade156 @MakeshiftHeart @Kveldulfr @Maegelcarwyn @dragonhorselover @FaerieDae @alanapants @TrailgillRoad @Xhilde @jesterthecleric @Anukite @Spedmyha @Yolotli @Rashakiro @beanutbutter @Mondschatten @Cred @foreboding @Florescent @cooljewel @XiangEr @Saerel @starsight2217 @FairyTail7 @demonslayr62

Sorry to bother you all but I have this lovely 6th gen female imp that I sadly don’t have time for and would love for someone to be able to train her more. She’s already at level 6. Free to a loving home :)

40047292_350.png
VYQwMuq.gif
1 2 ... 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 ... 1769 1770