Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RIP Vials of Scattersight
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
and the fact that staff is still silent isn't really helping the situation
and the fact that staff is still silent isn't really helping the situation
Rusted Crown
@atempause There was a response from Xhatol I think it was on the anniversary post. Basic run down is that eyes are staying with the updated version and the vials are still retiring.
@atempause There was a response from Xhatol I think it was on the anniversary post. Basic run down is that eyes are staying with the updated version and the vials are still retiring.
It was actually posted by Aequorin and here is the post if anyone wants to read it
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2452352/258
It was actually posted by Aequorin and here is the post if anyone wants to read it
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2452352/258
Excited like my first NoN event but extremely disapointed.

At least the NoN lasted more than 4 days, and we all knew that the chests would be back, event if we all had to wait a whole year. At that time I grinded non-stop and opened hundreds of chests and never got a nocturne scroll. I was sad but not as disapointed as I am with this event. I used over 100 vials on one derg and never once got primal/multi.
Since the time was so limited I don't understand why they made the probability for those eyes so low with the vials (with the hatching I get it, as there's no time limit).

I feel like instead of celebrating the site's 5 years I've been tricked into getting really active again just to be smacked in the face and spit on by RNG. I think I'll just go back to being borderline inactive again.
Excited like my first NoN event but extremely disapointed.

At least the NoN lasted more than 4 days, and we all knew that the chests would be back, event if we all had to wait a whole year. At that time I grinded non-stop and opened hundreds of chests and never got a nocturne scroll. I was sad but not as disapointed as I am with this event. I used over 100 vials on one derg and never once got primal/multi.
Since the time was so limited I don't understand why they made the probability for those eyes so low with the vials (with the hatching I get it, as there's no time limit).

I feel like instead of celebrating the site's 5 years I've been tricked into getting really active again just to be smacked in the face and spit on by RNG. I think I'll just go back to being borderline inactive again.
895059totog.gif455585hatcherysig.png
Maybe it’s because I’m not a hardcore player anymore, but I didn’t acually mind the update and the whole retiring thing. Sure, the event probably should have lasted longer (a week maybe) but I think there would’ve been complaints either way. I like that they gave us a chance to jazz up our dragons at least. Also keeping in mind that the eyes are supposed to be some sort of mutation. If every dragon had it then it wouldn’t be special anymore, in my eyes.

I do feel bad for people who’ve used 50+, 100+, or even 200+ vials, but at the end of the day it’s just a few pixels on a screen. Sure, it’d be nice to have, but it’s not terribly necessary for me.
Maybe it’s because I’m not a hardcore player anymore, but I didn’t acually mind the update and the whole retiring thing. Sure, the event probably should have lasted longer (a week maybe) but I think there would’ve been complaints either way. I like that they gave us a chance to jazz up our dragons at least. Also keeping in mind that the eyes are supposed to be some sort of mutation. If every dragon had it then it wouldn’t be special anymore, in my eyes.

I do feel bad for people who’ve used 50+, 100+, or even 200+ vials, but at the end of the day it’s just a few pixels on a screen. Sure, it’d be nice to have, but it’s not terribly necessary for me.
lm7NGlm.png
[quote name="Ashrahn" date="2018-06-10 21:11:45" ] Good idea, terrible execution. [/quote]
Ashrahn wrote on 2018-06-10 21:11:45:
Good idea, terrible execution.
java/tira, he/him pronouns, aro trans dude. fr time +8.

[/color] i hoard crystals please send me some
ok
ok
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
[quote name="Ashrahn" date="2018-06-10 21:11:45" ] Good idea, terrible execution. [/quote]
ariquar | robin
he / him
harpy enthusiast
item sale thread

32384.png 28133.png 33447.png 32385.png
I hate that the staff are once again dead silent about anything that could be construed as a solution. I know hate is a strong word, but oooh I was one of the people whose open letters got deleted and I'm pretty upset with the staff right now. [quote name="Ashrahn" date="2018-06-10 21:11:45" ] Good idea, terrible execution. [/quote]
I hate that the staff are once again dead silent about anything that could be construed as a solution. I know hate is a strong word, but oooh I was one of the people whose open letters got deleted and I'm pretty upset with the staff right now.
wq9PoXA.png
[quote name="BlueJaysFeather" date="2018-06-11 06:58:18" ] I hate that the staff are once again dead silent about anything that could be construed as a solution. I know hate is a strong word, but oooh I was one of the people whose open letters got deleted and I'm pretty upset with the staff right now. [quote name="Ashrahn" date="2018-06-10 21:11:45" ] Good idea, terrible execution. [/quote] [/quote] @BlueJaysFeather Same. Oh so very very VERY same.
BlueJaysFeather wrote on 2018-06-11 06:58:18:
I hate that the staff are once again dead silent about anything that could be construed as a solution. I know hate is a strong word, but oooh I was one of the people whose open letters got deleted and I'm pretty upset with the staff right now.

@BlueJaysFeather
Same. Oh so very very VERY same.
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11