Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Plague or Shadow?
1 2
I won't get into my strong opinions in regard to the eye update, but one thing I will touch on. The aspects of what the eyes can end up looking like has prompted me to start saving up for a flight move. I'm just not a fan of how Ice eyes can look now.

So I'm either going to go to Shadow (where my gf is), or Plague. Thoughts?
I won't get into my strong opinions in regard to the eye update, but one thing I will touch on. The aspects of what the eyes can end up looking like has prompted me to start saving up for a flight move. I'm just not a fan of how Ice eyes can look now.

So I'm either going to go to Shadow (where my gf is), or Plague. Thoughts?
187008e47976df5e48be1a2aaddf54ba4af76fbc.gif
*is totally unbiased* Well shadow is superior in every way....

(jk I love Plague too, they're both good choices tbh)
*is totally unbiased* Well shadow is superior in every way....

(jk I love Plague too, they're both good choices tbh)
88V
FaCKLHz.png
Come on over to Shadow! Be with your gf!
Also, we have cookies~
Come on over to Shadow! Be with your gf!
Also, we have cookies~
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
Plague looks like an experiment gone wrong while shadow looks like a stalker
Plague looks like an experiment gone wrong while shadow looks like a stalker
lantern_by_cosmicpotatoes-dbme4wd.png
come to our land
our land of body horror and dominance
(seriously come to plague we need to beat up the beastclans)
come to our land
our land of body horror and dominance
(seriously come to plague we need to beat up the beastclans)
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Do you like the purple eyes that get lighter for uncommon/unusual or do you like red eyes that get darker for uncommon/unusual? Plague lore is fun, so much you can do with it. But Shadow has nice aesthetic. I really like Plague aesthetic though.
Do you like the purple eyes that get lighter for uncommon/unusual or do you like red eyes that get darker for uncommon/unusual? Plague lore is fun, so much you can do with it. But Shadow has nice aesthetic. I really like Plague aesthetic though.
FR+1 - I will host nests for free, just ask/PM!
Make sure to copy/paste my name to ensure I will get your ping!
would you like to aim for eyes that look infected with the worst pinkeye ever or eyes that look like they're melting out of your face

#primal #priorities
would you like to aim for eyes that look infected with the worst pinkeye ever or eyes that look like they're melting out of your face

#primal #priorities
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
As much as I want to say come to Plague, where the ground has maximum teeth, being in your gf's flight sounds adorable. So I say go to Shadow.
As much as I want to say come to Plague, where the ground has maximum teeth, being in your gf's flight sounds adorable. So I say go to Shadow.
@Animegerbil @ShylaShadow @Shikieiki @ArchnarQuibQuib @FWD You all make very good points, but at the end of the day, yeah I'm going to go be with my gf~

@howtoquityou Wow it honestly didn't take much thought. Face melting for sure!

@Xir Exactly why they're both such excellent choices!
@Animegerbil @ShylaShadow @Shikieiki @ArchnarQuibQuib @FWD You all make very good points, but at the end of the day, yeah I'm going to go be with my gf~

@howtoquityou Wow it honestly didn't take much thought. Face melting for sure!

@Xir Exactly why they're both such excellent choices!
187008e47976df5e48be1a2aaddf54ba4af76fbc.gif
[quote name="@FWD" date="2018-06-10 14:30:40" ] As much as I want to say come to Plague, [b]where the ground has maximum teeth[/b] [/quote] *MOVES IMMEDIATELY* lol I kid, still a bit sore over Arcane/Plague last month. Must...protect...Spacedad......
@FWD wrote on 2018-06-10 14:30:40:
As much as I want to say come to Plague, where the ground has maximum teeth

*MOVES IMMEDIATELY*

lol I kid, still a bit sore over Arcane/Plague last month. Must...protect...Spacedad......
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
1 2