Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 170 171 172 173 174 ... 304 305
EYE think the this is going to be an interesting update
EYE think the this is going to be an interesting update
“What?”- Bob
@NotAGoddess
It's kinda frustrating because on another game I play we are talking about this (we have a post dedicated to flightrising there)
And some of them are talking about how they already found several. While I'm internally sobbing to myself due too my terrible luck.
@NotAGoddess
It's kinda frustrating because on another game I play we are talking about this (we have a post dedicated to flightrising there)
And some of them are talking about how they already found several. While I'm internally sobbing to myself due too my terrible luck.
733EAYl.png
^credit goes to Lichtdrache's^
[quote name="gyldensterne" date="2018-06-08 15:21:31" ] Let's also remember that if you breed it and you don't like it, breed breed again. It's not like your dragons are in any way limited on how many times they can breed (just how often). I can still breed dragons today that I got 5 years ago when the game opened. If your precious aesthetic is so important, just exalt what you don't like. That's what Flight Rising has always been. What I wanna know is if the eyeball apparel changes on multi-eyed dragons because I need a dragon with about 50 skeeved rolling eyes to express how hard the complaints in this thread make my eyes roll. [/quote] Someone hasn't had to rent a nest or a dragon before. Just gonna waste a lot of people's treasure and time.
gyldensterne wrote on 2018-06-08 15:21:31:
Let's also remember that if you breed it and you don't like it, breed breed again. It's not like your dragons are in any way limited on how many times they can breed (just how often). I can still breed dragons today that I got 5 years ago when the game opened. If your precious aesthetic is so important, just exalt what you don't like. That's what Flight Rising has always been.

What I wanna know is if the eyeball apparel changes on multi-eyed dragons because I need a dragon with about 50 skeeved rolling eyes to express how hard the complaints in this thread make my eyes roll.

Someone hasn't had to rent a nest or a dragon before. Just gonna waste a lot of people's treasure and time.
Gem Market, Art Shops, and Discord Chats oh my!
2h3oaig.jpg
I don't care for the randomness of the eye type at all. If I hatch a dragon that has multiple eyes, has eyes all over it's body, or 'goop' eyes (gross), as soon as that hatchling becomes a dragon, it's going straight to 'exalt' heaven, (or 'exalt' hell, as terrifying as those look.)
I don't care for the randomness of the eye type at all. If I hatch a dragon that has multiple eyes, has eyes all over it's body, or 'goop' eyes (gross), as soon as that hatchling becomes a dragon, it's going straight to 'exalt' heaven, (or 'exalt' hell, as terrifying as those look.)
@Sylipha You're not being 'punished' any more than you would be if you bred and got the perfect dragon with the wrong tertiary or the perfect dragon with the wrong secondary, etc. I've bred for a year+ to get the right dragon too. If it's wrong, exalt and move on, just like you have been this whole time.
@Sylipha You're not being 'punished' any more than you would be if you bred and got the perfect dragon with the wrong tertiary or the perfect dragon with the wrong secondary, etc. I've bred for a year+ to get the right dragon too. If it's wrong, exalt and move on, just like you have been this whole time.
I have noticed one problem with the new eyes. The only dragons that show any noticeable difference with many of the new types of eyes are Spirals. With all the other breeds their eyes are to small to see much of a change unless you have multi-gaze, primal or glowing.
I have noticed one problem with the new eyes. The only dragons that show any noticeable difference with many of the new types of eyes are Spirals. With all the other breeds their eyes are to small to see much of a change unless you have multi-gaze, primal or glowing.
tGP5upT.gifixX6pap.png
[quote name="Sylipha" date="2018-06-08 15:19:28" ] And one way of playing should not be made incredibly hard and expensive for no reason whatsoever. [/quote] @Sylipha @Andrewsarchus While I could argue that the coliseum IS extremely hard and expensive for no reason because of all the user set prices for vital parts of the battle set, and that you can simply rebreed the dragons you would like to use for your project, I will admit this is an excellent point. I respectfully back down, as it’s become a little more clear to me when you look at it from other angles. I am sorry.
Sylipha wrote on 2018-06-08 15:19:28:
And one way of playing should not be made incredibly hard and expensive for no reason whatsoever.

@Sylipha @Andrewsarchus

While I could argue that the coliseum IS extremely hard and expensive for no reason because of all the user set prices for vital parts of the battle set, and that you can simply rebreed the dragons you would like to use for your project, I will admit this is an excellent point. I respectfully back down, as it’s become a little more clear to me when you look at it from other angles. I am sorry.
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
[quote name="NightWolf935" date="2018-06-08 15:28:15" ] [quote name="gyldensterne" date="2018-06-08 15:21:31" ] Let's also remember that if you breed it and you don't like it, breed breed again. It's not like your dragons are in any way limited on how many times they can breed (just how often). I can still breed dragons today that I got 5 years ago when the game opened. If your precious aesthetic is so important, just exalt what you don't like. That's what Flight Rising has always been. What I wanna know is if the eyeball apparel changes on multi-eyed dragons because I need a dragon with about 50 skeeved rolling eyes to express how hard the complaints in this thread make my eyes roll. [/quote] Someone hasn't had to rent a nest or a dragon before. Just gonna waste a lot of people's treasure and time. [/quote] Look at my join date and then look me dead in the eyes and tell me I've never rented a nest or a dragon before.
NightWolf935 wrote on 2018-06-08 15:28:15:
gyldensterne wrote on 2018-06-08 15:21:31:
Let's also remember that if you breed it and you don't like it, breed breed again. It's not like your dragons are in any way limited on how many times they can breed (just how often). I can still breed dragons today that I got 5 years ago when the game opened. If your precious aesthetic is so important, just exalt what you don't like. That's what Flight Rising has always been.

What I wanna know is if the eyeball apparel changes on multi-eyed dragons because I need a dragon with about 50 skeeved rolling eyes to express how hard the complaints in this thread make my eyes roll.

Someone hasn't had to rent a nest or a dragon before. Just gonna waste a lot of people's treasure and time.

Look at my join date and then look me dead in the eyes and tell me I've never rented a nest or a dragon before.
@LeoHeart

Right? Like, I never grind, I find it boring, but since we only have a two day window to get these, I wanted to try, but I feel like my time is not worth it if all I've gotten today is 1 scattersight after hours of grinding. I don't understand XD
@LeoHeart

Right? Like, I never grind, I find it boring, but since we only have a two day window to get these, I wanted to try, but I feel like my time is not worth it if all I've gotten today is 1 scattersight after hours of grinding. I don't understand XD
EThZ9My.gifuC4i6mr.gif
I LOVE the new eye options. I think it would be cool if there was a treasure item to make a dragon's eyes the common color for people who have a dragon they don't want the new eyes on, if it's a common complaint, but I am so psyched to see when I'll get my first really cool eye mutation! I'm so so excited about this :D

I am a little sad that the vial to change the eye types is retiring though. It would be nice to be able to scatter forever. It's so much fun ^^
I LOVE the new eye options. I think it would be cool if there was a treasure item to make a dragon's eyes the common color for people who have a dragon they don't want the new eyes on, if it's a common complaint, but I am so psyched to see when I'll get my first really cool eye mutation! I'm so so excited about this :D

I am a little sad that the vial to change the eye types is retiring though. It would be nice to be able to scatter forever. It's so much fun ^^
cPW6H3E.png
1 2 ... 170 171 172 173 174 ... 304 305