Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 153 154 155 156 157 ... 304 305
@Sylipha

No worries! It happens to me all the time! Good luck with your breeding projects too! =)
@Sylipha

No worries! It happens to me all the time! Good luck with your breeding projects too! =)
T3u4zFz.png
WOW!! OH MY GOSH, JUST HATCH A FACETED BABY WHHAAT
WOW!! OH MY GOSH, JUST HATCH A FACETED BABY WHHAAT
PJgrBLH.png
Happy Anniversary 5th Flight rising!

The new familiar looks really amazing!!
Also this new eyes feature is certainly amazing and
brings a few new customization options to the table..

I just hope there's more ways to change eye types in the future.

Happy Anniversary 5th Flight rising!

The new familiar looks really amazing!!
Also this new eyes feature is certainly amazing and
brings a few new customization options to the table..

I just hope there's more ways to change eye types in the future.

tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
[quote name="Bootleg" date="2018-06-08 12:19:12" ] quick question: when it says "These special vials are available only during this event!" does that mean that theyll all disappear when the event is over, including unused ones still in the hoard (like the chests in NOTN) or will the ones already in people's hoards stay? [/quote] @Bootleg Don't worry, they will not disintegrate like Nocturne chests! The Baldwin recipes and Coliseum loot drops will just not be available later.
Bootleg wrote on 2018-06-08 12:19:12:
quick question: when it says "These special vials are available only during this event!" does that mean that theyll all disappear when the event is over, including unused ones still in the hoard (like the chests in NOTN) or will the ones already in people's hoards stay?

@Bootleg

Don't worry, they will not disintegrate like Nocturne chests! The Baldwin recipes and Coliseum loot drops will just not be available later.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
THIS WAS A GREAT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I'M DEFINITELY MAKING A THREAD ABOUT THIS, THO, THE PRIMAL FOR LIGHT AND THE GLOWING...TO BRIGHT AND FAKE.

♥♥♥
Happy Birthday Anniversary to you, Dressing Room Flight Rising!
THIS WAS A GREAT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I'M DEFINITELY MAKING A THREAD ABOUT THIS, THO, THE PRIMAL FOR LIGHT AND THE GLOWING...TO BRIGHT AND FAKE.

♥♥♥
Happy Birthday Anniversary to you, Dressing Room Flight Rising!
I like the update but there needs to be a revert item
I like the update but there needs to be a revert item
This is so cool! I have two nests hatching tomorrow and they're just in time to get new eyes!
This is so cool! I have two nests hatching tomorrow and they're just in time to get new eyes!
[quote name="Mutron" date="2018-06-08 12:57:12" ] [quote name="Bootleg" date="2018-06-08 12:19:12" ] quick question: when it says "These special vials are available only during this event!" does that mean that theyll all disappear when the event is over, including unused ones still in the hoard (like the chests in NOTN) or will the ones already in people's hoards stay? [/quote] Don't worry, they will not disintegrate like Nocturne chests! The Baldwin recipes and Coliseum loot drops will just not be available later. [/quote] Thank you so much for answering this question!
Mutron wrote on 2018-06-08 12:57:12:
quick question: when it says "These special vials are available only during this event!" does that mean that theyll all disappear when the event is over, including unused ones still in the hoard (like the chests in NOTN) or will the ones already in people's hoards stay?

Don't worry, they will not disintegrate like Nocturne chests! The Baldwin recipes and Coliseum loot drops will just not be available later.
Thank you so much for answering this question!
[quote name="Mutron" date="2018-06-08 12:57:12" ] [quote name="Bootleg" date="2018-06-08 12:19:12" ] quick question: when it says "These special vials are available only during this event!" does that mean that theyll all disappear when the event is over, including unused ones still in the hoard (like the chests in NOTN) or will the ones already in people's hoards stay? [/quote] @Bootleg Don't worry, they will not disintegrate like Nocturne chests! The Baldwin recipes and Coliseum loot drops will just not be available later. [/quote] Ah okie! Thank you so much for clarifying! @Rabigrace @PurpleMoon2 (hope its okay to ping yall since you were wondering the same thing) Edit: oops sorry maditium i didnt realize you already saw
Mutron wrote on 2018-06-08 12:57:12:

@Bootleg

Ah okie! Thank you so much for clarifying!
@Rabigrace @PurpleMoon2
(hope its okay to ping yall since you were wondering the same thing)
Edit: oops sorry maditium i didnt realize you already saw
@Bootleg
Of course it’s okay! Thanks for telling!
@Bootleg
Of course it’s okay! Thanks for telling!
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
1 2 ... 153 154 155 156 157 ... 304 305