Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 ... 304 305
[quote name="Bootleg" date="2018-06-08 13:00:00" ] Edit: oops sorry maditium i didnt realize you already saw [/quote] It's all good! <3
Bootleg wrote on 2018-06-08 13:00:00:
Edit: oops sorry maditium i didnt realize you already saw

It's all good! <3
A lovely idea with a few pretty major flaws. My main hope is that there'll be a way to make any dragon's eyes common from the treasure marketplace.
A lovely idea with a few pretty major flaws. My main hope is that there'll be a way to make any dragon's eyes common from the treasure marketplace.
pansexual_zpstmga7pty.pngThey/Them, FR+7
Holy heck! That's the super interesting addition I've been waiting for. Thanks for five years guys! I'm glad I could be here for ~4 of them.
Holy heck! That's the super interesting addition I've been waiting for. Thanks for five years guys! I'm glad I could be here for ~4 of them.
OMG, these are so COOL!! I love shadow eyes! But i think we should have scattersight available for more than two days...
OMG, these are so COOL!! I love shadow eyes! But i think we should have scattersight available for more than two days...
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
@Sylipha

I understand what your saying. Basically it sounds like everyone is so happy with these scattersights that they want to use tons (with hopes of a revert back to original element scroll incorporated too). However, FR has added the Eye Type as a fourth element to geneing along with primary, secondary etc. They will make more eye types in the future that we can buy for any dragon (along with older ones). The new eye types might even be more interesting too! =)
@Sylipha

I understand what your saying. Basically it sounds like everyone is so happy with these scattersights that they want to use tons (with hopes of a revert back to original element scroll incorporated too). However, FR has added the Eye Type as a fourth element to geneing along with primary, secondary etc. They will make more eye types in the future that we can buy for any dragon (along with older ones). The new eye types might even be more interesting too! =)
T3u4zFz.png
I AM LITERALLY SO HYPED FOR THIS OH MY GOD
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY EVERYONE!!
I AM LITERALLY SO HYPED FOR THIS OH MY GOD
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY EVERYONE!!
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
Well this just absolutely pops
Well this just absolutely pops
9gGJEF8.gif
FR+2
18 y/o + Male
>water isnt a beverage
This update is AMAZING. I'm so hyyyyped!
This update is AMAZING. I'm so hyyyyped!
fr_forum_sig_thauk_by_pushdug-dailk3c.png
he/him | dA | FA | +9 hours
suggestion: remove the pupils on mirror multigaze [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=7&bodygene=13&breed=3&element=6&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=10&wings=10&auth=413582322282a945986effd6c728288724c44800&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
suggestion: remove the pupils on mirror multigaze
dragon?age=0&body=7&bodygene=13&breed=3&element=6&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=10&wings=10&auth=413582322282a945986effd6c728288724c44800&dummyext=prev.png
[quote name="Skylurk" date="2018-06-08 12:53:03" ] For those that are unhappy with the Vial of Scattersight retiring - what if FR extended the period of getting them for another week? That way they can keep their word retiring them permanently and give others a chance to get more of them too. [/quote] I'd very much prefer this because I'm supposed to be working this weekend (Pride Parade tomorrow right next to where I work!), and having a whole week would allow me time to really participate on my days off (monday +tuesday) Plus, I know I'm not the only person with a job, so I'd think giving a whole week would at the very least let everyone get a chance to farm enough vials to be happy.
Skylurk wrote on 2018-06-08 12:53:03:
For those that are unhappy with the Vial of Scattersight retiring - what if FR extended the period of getting them for another week? That way they can keep their word retiring them permanently and give others a chance to get more of them too.

I'd very much prefer this because I'm supposed to be working this weekend (Pride Parade tomorrow right next to where I work!), and having a whole week would allow me time to really participate on my days off (monday +tuesday)

Plus, I know I'm not the only person with a job, so I'd think giving a whole week would at the very least let everyone get a chance to farm enough vials to be happy.
If responding to me please PING me!

I probably won't see it otherwise. :3
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 ... 304 305