Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 ... 304 305
I love it! It's amazing!
I love it! It's amazing!
Celine/Celi|16|German|Genderfluid|They/Them|Pansexual
4MdcPJR.png
Ahh HAPPY FIFTH ANNIVERSARY FLIGHT RISING!!! <3

Awesome update! A really neat addition to the dragons, and beautiful familiar!
Love it! Keep up the nice work ;D
Ahh HAPPY FIFTH ANNIVERSARY FLIGHT RISING!!! <3

Awesome update! A really neat addition to the dragons, and beautiful familiar!
Love it! Keep up the nice work ;D
I'M SO PUMPED! THIS IS ALL I'VE EVER NEEDED!!!!!
Too bad there won't be a way to apply cool eye types to my already existing dragons besides the one unnatural one, but it's COOL!
And!!! The LAIR TABS!!! Finally I'll be able to section out my dragons.... Like which ones are the permanent royals, the regular guys, the ones to sell, and maybe even a spot for my wildclaw sub-clan...
And ooohhh boy a new map! It shall surely come with new inspiration for personal lair maps and lore...
I'M SO PUMPED! THIS IS ALL I'VE EVER NEEDED!!!!!
Too bad there won't be a way to apply cool eye types to my already existing dragons besides the one unnatural one, but it's COOL!
And!!! The LAIR TABS!!! Finally I'll be able to section out my dragons.... Like which ones are the permanent royals, the regular guys, the ones to sell, and maybe even a spot for my wildclaw sub-clan...
And ooohhh boy a new map! It shall surely come with new inspiration for personal lair maps and lore...
Juliet | She/Her | FR +3
FFweN5e.pnglP3A8fq.pngWHKF1eI.pngVDEbdRX.pngRytvwI2.pngTNk7xoI.png
THIS LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!! :)
THIS LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!! :)
little-wahle.png
It feels strange to be on the side of not being extremely upset by the update! Honestly, it's weird reading these comments filled with anger and sadness that I relate to so much, but to not share those feelings. I really do feel bad for players whose breeding projects and dragons are, in their eyes, ruined by this update. If past behavior is anything to go by though, staff will release a reversal vial and no doubt will release further eye types in the future.

All that being said, I love this update! I have always been in support of random, uncontrollable mutations. Each nest now has so much added excitement for what I'll get! The lore possibilities will be great! I already canon that skinny dragons have low magic reserves, now I can include eye types in that!

FR, I freaking love you for listening to us on lair tabs! That suggestion is four years old and I was starting to lose hope. It'll be great of finally organize my lair properly! If staff happen to see this, I'd love to offer a further suggestion; allow sub-tabs. So for instance you could have a tab labeled "Wind Lair" and within that tab "mages" and "fighters". This would be a great way for players to organize multiple clans/lairs and would remove some desires for multi-accounting as they'd feel they could run separate clans.
It feels strange to be on the side of not being extremely upset by the update! Honestly, it's weird reading these comments filled with anger and sadness that I relate to so much, but to not share those feelings. I really do feel bad for players whose breeding projects and dragons are, in their eyes, ruined by this update. If past behavior is anything to go by though, staff will release a reversal vial and no doubt will release further eye types in the future.

All that being said, I love this update! I have always been in support of random, uncontrollable mutations. Each nest now has so much added excitement for what I'll get! The lore possibilities will be great! I already canon that skinny dragons have low magic reserves, now I can include eye types in that!

FR, I freaking love you for listening to us on lair tabs! That suggestion is four years old and I was starting to lose hope. It'll be great of finally organize my lair properly! If staff happen to see this, I'd love to offer a further suggestion; allow sub-tabs. So for instance you could have a tab labeled "Wind Lair" and within that tab "mages" and "fighters". This would be a great way for players to organize multiple clans/lairs and would remove some desires for multi-accounting as they'd feel they could run separate clans.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
I truly appreciate all of the work that's been done on this site, so take my opinion with a grain of salt, but this update feels... Rushed? The primal and multi-gaze have the potential to ruin a lot of otherwise nice looking dragons, so I think it's important to have an accessible way to undo that. Not only that, but the shadow primal eyes really don't look right to me.. Instead of goop flowing out of the eyes it just kind of looks like a curtain hanging there without any liquid properties. I also dislike the plague primal eyes; the red membranes have a very slim chance of actually matching the dragon it's on. Maybe instead of having set colors for each primal eye option that plays off of a dragons actual skin, it could vary based off of their primary gene color? I think that'd make it flow a lot easier!
I truly appreciate all of the work that's been done on this site, so take my opinion with a grain of salt, but this update feels... Rushed? The primal and multi-gaze have the potential to ruin a lot of otherwise nice looking dragons, so I think it's important to have an accessible way to undo that. Not only that, but the shadow primal eyes really don't look right to me.. Instead of goop flowing out of the eyes it just kind of looks like a curtain hanging there without any liquid properties. I also dislike the plague primal eyes; the red membranes have a very slim chance of actually matching the dragon it's on. Maybe instead of having set colors for each primal eye option that plays off of a dragons actual skin, it could vary based off of their primary gene color? I think that'd make it flow a lot easier!
lightshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajt6gi.png
PLEASE DON'T RETIRE THE VIALS I HAVE SO MANY DRAGONS WHO HAVE LORE THAT WOULD FIT THE NEW EYES PERFECTLY D8

WHY ARE THERE ONLY TWO DAYS FOR IT AAAAAAAAA
PLEASE DON'T RETIRE THE VIALS I HAVE SO MANY DRAGONS WHO HAVE LORE THAT WOULD FIT THE NEW EYES PERFECTLY D8

WHY ARE THERE ONLY TWO DAYS FOR IT AAAAAAAAA
~Tumblr - Twitter - DA - FA - Weasyl~
[quote name="NotAGoddess" date="2018-06-08 12:21:57" ] I am such a terrible grinder, but I really want the scattersight, how often will they show up for loot? I've been grinding for about an hour and have only gotten one in my loot? Am I doing this wrong? [/quote] I'm also wondering how rare they are in terms of the coliseum drops. I've been grinding up battles for a little bit now but I haven't gotten a single one. All of the ones I have now are from brewing XD Anyways, I'm very curious on this as well. Also, does it matter what venue you're battling in?
NotAGoddess wrote on 2018-06-08 12:21:57:
I am such a terrible grinder, but I really want the scattersight, how often will they show up for loot? I've been grinding for about an hour and have only gotten one in my loot? Am I doing this wrong?

I'm also wondering how rare they are in terms of the coliseum drops. I've been grinding up battles for a little bit now but I haven't gotten a single one. All of the ones I have now are from brewing XD

Anyways, I'm very curious on this as well. Also, does it matter what venue you're battling in?
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

yay now we finally have something like a nightmare fuel gene
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

yay now we finally have something like a nightmare fuel gene
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
All these updates sound amazing! Can't wait for them to come in to ply if they do~

This familiar is gorgeous and can't wit to get some different eyed babies as well!

Thank you for all your work mods ^^
All these updates sound amazing! Can't wait for them to come in to ply if they do~

This familiar is gorgeous and can't wit to get some different eyed babies as well!

Thank you for all your work mods ^^
HzGpUHb.png
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 ... 304 305