Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 304 305
Because my last post was apparently deleted

I request there be an item that gives us the regular eyes-as both me and others are concerned about feeling sick when we look at the multi-gaze dragons. While it is a small chance to get them, there’s still a chance.
Because my last post was apparently deleted

I request there be an item that gives us the regular eyes-as both me and others are concerned about feeling sick when we look at the multi-gaze dragons. While it is a small chance to get them, there’s still a chance.
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
This is honestly so cool. I can't wait to hatch my next nest to see the the changes!
This is honestly so cool. I can't wait to hatch my next nest to see the the changes!
tumblr_p226qhrvXx1x0f6v1o2_250.png
rest in pieces breeding projects
rest in pieces breeding projects
37506004_PHveKWE4PlXBx4b.png
Remember when people suggested stuff like this and got their opinions so aggressively shot down by others.
Remember when people suggested stuff like this and got their opinions so aggressively shot down by others.
rnsQc.gifbe2Zo.gif
1sqFG.gifA8ZYJ.gif
Can we get a way to revert to common eyes like a Basic gene scroll?
Can we get a way to revert to common eyes like a Basic gene scroll?
vy4plc.png
WHOA

That's so crazy! I can't wait to breed some crazy-eyed dragons!
WHOA

That's so crazy! I can't wait to breed some crazy-eyed dragons!
fr%20banner_zpsqzxmp8h5.jpg?t=1455999447.png
I also think a scroll to revert any eyes to Common would be a good idea.
Personally I love the eye idea but can understand why some people may want to undo some of them.
I also think a scroll to revert any eyes to Common would be a good idea.
Personally I love the eye idea but can understand why some people may want to undo some of them.
CQy7TyL.png
Happy anneversery FR
You guys really have pulled out all the stops on this one~!
Keep up the good work!
Happy anneversery FR
You guys really have pulled out all the stops on this one~!
Keep up the good work!
Lichtdrache.gif
I have a love hate with this idea. It's great but on some of the breeds the eyes are so tiny you barely would notice anything heh.
I have a love hate with this idea. It's great but on some of the breeds the eyes are so tiny you barely would notice anything heh.
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
I really like this update! Great job FR Team =D

I was a little worried at first that the eyes were going to be a breedable thing. I much more prefer that it's completely random and can't necessarily pass down to offspring (unless RNGesus really loves you I suppose). I don't particularly love the multi-gaze or Plague's primal thing, but that's a personal preference. Everything else is great!

I'm really looking forward to the planned future installments, especially a world map update. Thank you FR!!
I really like this update! Great job FR Team =D

I was a little worried at first that the eyes were going to be a breedable thing. I much more prefer that it's completely random and can't necessarily pass down to offspring (unless RNGesus really loves you I suppose). I don't particularly love the multi-gaze or Plague's primal thing, but that's a personal preference. Everything else is great!

I'm really looking forward to the planned future installments, especially a world map update. Thank you FR!!
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 304 305