Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 304 305
I'M SCREAMING THIS IS SUCH A GOOD UPDATE !! I can't wait to get any type of new eyes for my dragons!!
I'M SCREAMING THIS IS SUCH A GOOD UPDATE !! I can't wait to get any type of new eyes for my dragons!!

Magikarp, the easiest enemy. Can only deal 1 damage.
Feed Magicarp with KETCHUP for a BAD TIME
5148717.png
!!!! Hibernal Den !!!! that would be neat: D
!!!! Hibernal Den !!!! that would be neat: D
FREE DRAGONS (ONLY FOR WINDIES)
UUUuuuuuu iiinteresting... But goop eyes are ugly... They do not seem dark nor shadowy, they seem melted. That is wrong and it sucks.
UUUuuuuuu iiinteresting... But goop eyes are ugly... They do not seem dark nor shadowy, they seem melted. That is wrong and it sucks.
5kODyPT.gifDlO6vXs.gifZF2TQvw.gif
~welcome to Eerie Lands of shadows and mischief~
.all who roam here are cunning and of questionable sanity.
Happy Anniversary and I ADORE THE EYES ALL OF THE EYES
Happy Anniversary and I ADORE THE EYES ALL OF THE EYES
MpSIvUv.png
Please revert the eye colors back to the way they were, and keep reversal scrolls to normal eyes stocked in the treasure marketplace. This change has ruined some of my dragons, and particularly spirals.
Please revert the eye colors back to the way they were, and keep reversal scrolls to normal eyes stocked in the treasure marketplace. This change has ruined some of my dragons, and particularly spirals.
YAzXKmc.gif
I am so, so sorry, I like the concept of new eyes and some of them look especially neat, but.... XD;;; I don't understand why the scatters are retiring, and that there are no ways to revert back to regular eyes. One of my breeding projects took over a year so I can imagine it will be super frustrating for someone to be breeding for a long time like that only to get stuck with an undesired eye type.

The other updates are pretty good though, I'm really looking forward to hibernal dens and being able to group my dragons into tabs! The new familar is super cool too. Happy Anniversary FR!
I am so, so sorry, I like the concept of new eyes and some of them look especially neat, but.... XD;;; I don't understand why the scatters are retiring, and that there are no ways to revert back to regular eyes. One of my breeding projects took over a year so I can imagine it will be super frustrating for someone to be breeding for a long time like that only to get stuck with an undesired eye type.

The other updates are pretty good though, I'm really looking forward to hibernal dens and being able to group my dragons into tabs! The new familar is super cool too. Happy Anniversary FR!
UEKFohX.png
Happy Anniversary, FR!

I must say, surely it would make more sense to have the vials remain obtainable after the event ends. Perhaps as a rare coliseum drop?
Happy Anniversary, FR!

I must say, surely it would make more sense to have the vials remain obtainable after the event ends. Perhaps as a rare coliseum drop?
Please don't take this the wrong way but did you guys plan on releasing an item that transforms a dragon's eyes to 'common'? Because that is what I crave ToT
Please don't take this the wrong way but did you guys plan on releasing an item that transforms a dragon's eyes to 'common'? Because that is what I crave ToT
This is a fantastic update, but PLEASE move the scatter vials to the gem market place at least!!! Not being able to change the eyes after the two day period is an awful idea. I understand things like cakes and familiars being retired, but the eyes are an important part of the site that changes how players will interact with the game. Not being able to change them is going to hurt a lot of hatcheries, which already are doing rough. Not to mention the breeding project which could easily turn sour
This is a fantastic update, but PLEASE move the scatter vials to the gem market place at least!!! Not being able to change the eyes after the two day period is an awful idea. I understand things like cakes and familiars being retired, but the eyes are an important part of the site that changes how players will interact with the game. Not being able to change them is going to hurt a lot of hatcheries, which already are doing rough. Not to mention the breeding project which could easily turn sour
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
Oh wow, those eyes!!
Oh wow, those eyes!!
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 304 305